Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm still, "what is going on with G+?" mode.

I'm not sure if I like it, but I don't hate it. I think I'm going to take a note from Historia and write a thoughtful feedback to them.

I just added some of the higher circle'd individuals, like Mark Zuckerberg (creator of facebook) and Tom Anderson (Tom from MySpace) and they've been giving their public feeds introductions, thoughts, and insights. Check 'em out ;)

Upvote 0

MehTeh

Veteran
Nov 30, 2010
✟15,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Think of it as being a bit like twitter in that you can follow anyone and see anything that they publicly post (yes publicly, twitter has DMs as well).
You can also interact with people. Make a huddle, make various huddles for people to communicate in. Sure the video functionality is nice but you can type too. So it's a bit like facebook and skype as well.

Yes strangers will put you in their circles, but if you have set it up so only certain circles see certain types of information then what is the issue? They might as well be looking at a piece of paper with your name on it stuck to a wall.

Upvote 0

Amber.ly

Predictably eccentric and honestly hypocritical
Mar 1, 2010
Gone- PM if you need me
✟22,486.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was sad to see Amber go. :(

casablanca-1.jpg

I will be so sad if no one gets that

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MacFall

Agorist
Nov 24, 2007
Western Pennsylvania, USA
✟25,688.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm getting some people adding me whose names I don't know. I don't just want to assume they're CFers either. :sorry:

I've had dozens of people I don't know add me. I think they're readers of my website. ^__________^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
It occurs to me that I'm adding to my circles CFers who are wondering who the heck I am. I won't post personal pics there or personal info (other than part of my name) because I'm a wee bit paranoid about how much information Google has on me as it is.

Upvote 0

broken_one

Fear is but something to be overcome.
Jun 5, 2008
✟22,438.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
My faith with g+ has ended. I feel like I'm an old timer. Umm, when they work out the stuff I might get back but who knows what the future holds. Now I have to figure out how to delete it. I'm useless with technology.
Figure out what?

Upvote 0