hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm more concerned with the collecting of that data than what the data tells me.
I'm not even sure what this data is helpful for... We all know more people are staying home now. I suppose we can see which areas are not staying home as much, but perhaps that's because those areas still don't have many cases in which situation it's rather justifiable.

I stopped using Google years ago personally. No Android phone, no Chrome browser, nothing.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I'm not even sure what this data is helpful for... We all know more people are staying home now. I suppose we can see which areas are not staying home as much, but perhaps that's because those areas still don't have many cases in which situation it's rather justifiable.

I stopped using Google years ago personally. No Android phone, no Chrome browser, nothing.

If areas wait until they are already being hit hard, then its too late. Early action prevents the spread.

• Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What's the purpose? For travel-itchy citizens wanting to find which country is best to have a vaca??
More for those in charge of public health to assess their community's likelihood of community spread of the virus.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If areas wait until they are already being hit hard, then its too late. Early action prevents the spread.
But so many areas have waited that the point is practically moot now. We may help flatten the peak, but I doubt that's even likely the way most Americans are acting. I was shocked how many businesses in my area are re-opening despite the virus and despite the warnings that these next two weeks may be the worst.

Upvote 0