United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The New Millennial Version (NMV)

(Psa 23:1) A Psalm of Page and Brin (to be sung by the masses). Google is your Guide; you shall not want.
(Psa 23:2) It makes you to lie down in cyber pastures: it leads you besides muddy waters.
(Psa 23:3) Google restores your lusts: it leads you in the paths of conformity for it's name's sake.
(Psa 23:4) Yea, though you walk through the valley of the shadow of death, you will fear no loneliness: for Google is with you; it's algorithms and hits they comfort you.
(Psa 23:5) Google prepares a feast of info before you in the presence of your 'followers': Google anoints your head with the oil of 'no thought'; your memory runs short.
(Psa 23:6) Surely Google and Facebook shall follow you all the days of your life: but you will dwell in the 'search engine' of Google for ever.

the last child

This. this is my right eye—no left eye. sorry. Lol
Supporter
Oct 27, 2019
Frozen Tundra
✟34,374.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
....kinda... weird, but... well, strange, in a, “googlish” sorta way. Very very creative. Probably not the best of receptions in a Bible community...but then I have noticed that the writers guild creative section doesn’t seem to get very many submissions very often. :( I think I’m following u, on the brighter side of things. I like your pic btw.

Upvote 0