yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God be with all who love the brotherhood and love the soon return of our LORD.
I am shaking off the dust....
Time is short. Jesus is returning very, very, very soon, and there is much to do for Him and I'll be laboring in His harvest as I await His return.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm sorry to see you leave, sister. I'm praying that God blesses you and grants you wisdom, discernment, clarity, and extraordinary favor in all you do that glorifies Him. May He guide you and may His Word be a lamp unto your feet and a Light unto your path. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0

SavedByGraceThruFaith

Aug 24, 2013
✟15,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God be with all who love the brotherhood and love the soon return of our LORD.
I am shaking off the dust....
Time is short. Jesus is returning very, very, very soon, and there is much to do for Him and I'll be laboring in His harvest as I await His return.

There is much to do. Here is some wisdom from Paul, the apostle of the Gentiles.

1 Corinthians 1:18-23
18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

Upvote 0