Ratiocination

Apr 28, 2004
London
✟4,702.00
Faith
Jehovahs Witness
Marital Status
Private
Goodbye to everyone at CF, it’s been an informative experience and I wish you all the best and hope you all grow in the true wisdom of God.

With thanks to Lightbearer, True believer, lared and mauwvi for a great time here but all things must come to an end and I especially hope and pray that you four will be strong towards the end always persevering and pressing on with faith and love. Please never become disheartened by personal failings but always remember that God knows we’re all sinners and with that in mind he will still love us.

I can’t go without saying an extra special thanks to Der Alter/OldShephered for convincing me I have the truth like I’ve never been convinced before (in a round about kind of way :thumbsup: ). Much love.

God bless.

Reactions: Swart

mawuvi

theGuide
May 12, 2004
London
✟1,523.00
Faith
Oh No, please God No. This is very upsetting. First it was Logical Fallacy who I miss very much and now it feels like the sky is falling. Maybe I better move on myself. I would take this site out of my favourites when you leave.

Goodbye my dear and beautiful brother in Christ, May God bless all your efforts.

Upvote 0

LightBearer

Veteran
Aug 9, 2002
Visit site
✟19,072.00
Faith
Jehovahs Witness
Goodbye ratty my brother. :wave:

It's been a pleasure associating with you on these boards and I have found your posts most enlightening and faith stregthening.

Jehovah's blessing be with you and your family.

Your brother in the faith.

LB

P.S.
Ratiocination said:
I can’t go without saying an extra special thanks to Der Alter/OldShephered for convincing me I have the truth like I’ve never been convinced before (in a round about kind of way :thumbsup: ). Much love.

God bless.
Ditto. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ratiocination said:
With thanks to Lightbearer, True believer, lared and mauwvi for a great time here but all things must come to an end and I especially hope and pray that you four will be strong towards the end always persevering and pressing on with faith and love.

As someone else already noted you only singled out those who belong to the same "Christian Unorthdox Later Theology System." Looks like someone is right there in the same boat with the Sadduccees, Scribes, and Pharisees.
Mat 5:47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?​

I can’t go without saying an extra special thanks to Der Alter/OldShephered for convincing me I have the truth like I’ve never been convinced before (in a round about kind of way :thumbsup: ).

As I understand it JWites are constantly indoctrinated with, "If you are being persecuted that proves you are right." And further that anything at all ever said against the JW is considered persecution or attack. So it is no surprise that one JWite leaves here with the same attitude and beliefs he came here with.

If persecution is a sign of correct doctrine the LDS, WWCG, UPC, UU, Christadelphians, Jim Jones and David Koresh, et alii, all have the truth too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Breetai

For I am not ashamed of the Gospel...
Dec 3, 2003
✟23,820.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I think you'll find that he said he wished all well at CF.
Sure, then singled out the people that he'd really miss and consensendingly said goodbye to a couple of people who didn't agree with him theologically because they, through their 'persecution' made him all the most sure that he was correct in his beliefs. If you read what I said, I didn't say that he didn't wish us well. I asked why he only liked certain people.

Reactions: Lost
Upvote 0

True Believer

Mar 6, 2003
California
✟1,647.00
Faith
Jehovahs Witness
Breetai said:
Sure, then singled out the people that he'd really miss and consensendingly said goodbye to a couple of people who didn't agree with him theologically because they, through their 'persecution' made him all the most sure that he was correct in his beliefs. If you read what I said, I didn't say that he didn't wish us well. I asked why he only liked certain people.

Well do you LIKE those who make snide comments about you and use belittleing remarks, the rude people or do you dislike them but have a godly love for them as God's creatures and fellow humans? :scratch:
Agape', TB

He was saying a little extra to those who are his friends :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Breetai

For I am not ashamed of the Gospel...
Dec 3, 2003
✟23,820.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
He was saying a little extra to those who are his friends :thumbsup:
No problems there.

Well do you LIKE those who make snide comments about you and use belittleing remarks, the rude people or do you dislike them but have a godly love for them as God's creatures and fellow humans? :scratch:
Agape', TB
Beats me. I've never actually met them. I might like them very much. I don't necessarily like that aspect of them. I do get what you're saying though.

Upvote 0

Debi1967

Proudly in love with Rushingwind62
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2003
Green Valley, Illinios
Visit site
✟71,555.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ratio,
I hope that you come back and check this. I know that we have been on opposite sides of the coin, but I wish you all the best and Peace on your journey now....

You know that I will pray for you lol sorry can't help it and I know that you will pray for all us here lol and you can't help that either....

Take Care
Debi

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.