Good night! Our God is watching over you!

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟776,245.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
This is the chapel where I attended Night Prayer and Blessing of the Light.

IMG_20200316_155208.jpg

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Love the song,
Love the chapel,
God bless your time of fellowship and worship

Goodnight to all my online friends, a busy day, no pupils, still have to clear up this lung infection.

0427d1d14c9c4451996ef1056aab107d.jpg

Goodnight to quietbloke, get better soon, we miss you.

• Friendly
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟776,245.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Love the song,
Love the chapel,
God bless your time of fellowship and worship

Goodnight to all my online friends, a busy day, no pupils, still have to clear up this lung infection.

Goodnight to quietbloke, get better soon, we miss you.
Prayers for your lung infection that you will feel better very soon, also quietbloke that he will recover soon - will be good to have him back.
I returned this afternoon. It was good to have a break. God has been showing me that throughout all the current uncertainties, He is our refuge and in Him we can find peace.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Prayers for your lung infection that you will feel better very soon, also quietbloke that he will recover soon - will be good to have him back.
I returned this afternoon. It was good to have a break. God has been showing me that throughout all the current uncertainties, He is our refuge and in Him we can find peace.
So true, he is always there...

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟776,245.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
So true, he is always there...
I think the weekend did me the world of good. Ever since I have come home, I have felt wrapped in the love of God. And I still feel the same this morning.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I think the weekend did me the world of good. Ever since I have come home, I have felt wrapped in the love of God. And I still feel the same this morning.
I was on the night watch last night, nursing my cold and sore throat. Well it is from my lungs really. So Peter has gone with my daughter Christine to Christies and I am at home ... self isolation :rolleyes:... he sees one of the doctors today for his weekly update on his blood test.
Christine says that the roads are not as full, also the hospital is less crowded. Friends and relatives are probably staying away which is sensible.
I pray for your protection at work. Our care team has been banned from the homes which are in lock down, in fact one of the homes has closed down altogether!
:praying:

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟776,245.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I was on the night watch last night, nursing my cold and sore throat. Well it is from my lungs really. So Peter has gone with my daughter Christine to Christies and I am at home ... self isolation :rolleyes:... he sees one of the doctors today for his weekly update on his blood test.
Christine says that the roads are not as full, also the hospital is less crowded. Friends and relatives are probably staying away which is sensible.
I pray for your protection at work. Our care team has been banned from the homes which are in lock down, in fact one of the homes has closed down altogether!
:praying:
Remembering both you and Peter in prayer.
Look after yourself musicalpilgrim and remember that you can always phone 111 for advice and support if you are feeling unwell.
I'm back at work tomorrow - I think following recent health advice, we're now moving towards lockdown, in line with other organisations. Hopefully it won't be long until the situation with Coronavirus will reach its peak, then it will settle down and we can all return back to normal!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Remembering both you and Peter in prayer.
Look after yourself musicalpilgrim and remember that you can always phone 111 for advice and support if you are feeling unwell.
I'm back at work tomorrow - I think following recent health advice, we're now moving towards lockdown, in line with other organisations. Hopefully it won't be long until the situation with Coronavirus will reach its peak, then it will settle down and we can all return back to normal!
Yes, normal would be so welcome!
:)

• Prayers
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Goodnight dear friends, so relieved to have quietbloke back.
God bless us all with healing sleep tonight in Jesus's precious name

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

Good night everyone and God bless.
Couldn't settle tonight, so I have made a cocoa to ease my throat. Listening to your music, so good.
God bless all my online friends. Grant us all the rich experience of knowing you with real certainty and clear understanding.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟776,245.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Lord, many of us today are facing the fear of being isolated from our Christian brothers and sisters, as churches close its doors due to coronavirus. Help us to continue praying for one another, and using the resources we have to continue fellowship with one another, remembering that although we are separated through "social distancing", we remain united as the body of Christ, in faith and love.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Lord, many of us today are facing the fear of being isolated from our Christian brothers and sisters, as churches close its doors due to coronavirus. Help us to continue praying for one another, and using the resources we have to continue fellowship with one another, remembering that although we are separated through "social distancing", we remain united as the body of Christ, in faith and love.

An online choir :) wow...
Goodnight dear friends may we all sleep well tonight in Jesus's precious name.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I thank God for today,
For joining us together in prayer.
Lord bless us with healing sleep,
If we are called to the Night Watch, guide our prayers in Jesus precious name.
God bless us all,
Goodnight dear friends.

• Prayers
Reactions: Anthony2019
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟776,245.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
This week's news of churches closing had got me worried, but I have had some good news today.
Our housegroup has a Facebook page where we can continue to keep in contact. I have received a PDF file of tonight's Bible study and they are looking at ways we can use social media as a more effective platform for our discussions and sharing documents/etc.
I have contacted our Priest and he has said although the main Sunday service has been suspended, the church will be open for private prayer. They are also having midweek Mass as usual, as there is a much smaller gathering of people midweek and the church is large enough for people to come without sitting in close proximity to each other. Videos of the services etc are also being posted online.
Finally, and very importantly, I have wonderful company here on the forums at CF. I've known most of you for just over a year now and always look forward to our chats!
Praying that God will continue to meet all of our needs during this challenging time.
God bless you all this evening and have a good night!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
This week's news of churches closing had got me worried, but I have had some good news today.
Our housegroup has a Facebook page where we can continue to keep in contact. I have received a PDF file of tonight's Bible study and they are looking at ways we can use social media as a more effective platform for our discussions and sharing documents/etc.
I have contacted our Priest and he has said although the main Sunday service has been suspended, the church will be open for private prayer. They are also having midweek Mass as usual, as there is a much smaller gathering of people midweek and the church is large enough for people to come without sitting in close proximity to each other. Videos of the services etc are also being posted online.
Finally, and very importantly, I have wonderful company here on the forums at CF. I've known most of you for just over a year now and always look forward to our chats!
Praying that God will continue to meet all of our needs during this challenging time.
God bless you all this evening and have a good night!

Such inspiring thoughts,as we are inspired by each other on line! All are welcome to share in this wonderful fellowship!

• Agree
Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟776,245.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Would appreciate all your prayers this evening.

What is worrying me is the closure of the pubs and clubs across the UK. Already, my neighbour has gathered some people round at his place, and I'm suspecting they he is going to have parties at home rather than going out. I wouldn't be surprised if other neighbours in the area will follow suit.

I have worked a long 12 hour shift and I have to do the same tomorrow. I can probably put up with it for one night, but with all the pubs closed indefinitely, my concern is that this is going to be a frequent occurrence.

I know it's a difficult time for everybody, and I therefore don't want to begrudge people enjoying themselves and having some relaxation, but a balance has to be made. A lot of us have to continue working. Many of us, especially those who work in nursing and healthcare work extremely long hours and we need to have quality sleep so we can continue to function at our best.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Would appreciate all your prayers this evening.

What is worrying me is the closure of the pubs and clubs across the UK. Already, my neighbour has gathered some people round at his place, and I'm suspecting they he is going to have parties at home rather than going out. I wouldn't be surprised if other neighbours in the area will follow suit.

I have worked a long 12 hour shift and I have to do the same tomorrow. I can probably put up with it for one night, but with all the pubs closed indefinitely, my concern is that this is going to be a frequent occurrence.

I know it's a difficult time for everybody, and I therefore don't want to begrudge people enjoying themselves and having some relaxation, but a balance has to be made. A lot of us have to continue working. Many of us, especially those who work in nursing and healthcare work extremely long hours and we need to have quality sleep so we can continue to function at our best.
I will pray for this situation, for the Lord to step in and solve the problem.
May the Lord bless you and all who need to sleep in the healthcare profession.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Goodnight dear friends may we all sleep well tonight in Jesus's precious name.
I pray for quietbloke especially and Peter for healing sleep. That they may wake up refreshed and feeling so much better in the morning. :praying:

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟776,245.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I will pray for this situation, for the Lord to step in and solve the problem.
May the Lord bless you and all who need to sleep in the healthcare profession.
It's a difficult situation, I know. We are trying to prevent the spread of the virus and I can see the reasoning behind the decision. While many people are self-isolating, others have the pressures of having to take on responsibility for loved ones, some are worried about their jobs and their futures. I can't really blame people for wanting to have a good time and have some escapism from all the negativity and worry. I am just very wary of the problems that are caused by excessive drinking. This will be a time where people will turn to alcohol and this will create all kinds of social and environmental problems which will become increasingly prevalent in our neighbourhoods, not just restricted to town and city centres.
I have a very peaceful and amicable relationship with all my neighbours and tend not to mind the occasional disturbance if they want to enjoy themselves.
One of my neighbours loves to play the piano, but tonight you can tell he is completely enubriated, because he can't even strike the right chords correctly. He seems to be a bit quieter now though.
I've worked 14 hours today and I'm very tired. I have to get up at 6am for another day of the same.
May the Lord help us all to have a restful night and awake refreshed in the morning.

Upvote 0