Good night! Our God is watching over you!

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I love the singing, such a lovely song to listen to last thing at night. Time to sleep, but supper for Peter and his chemo tablets.
Lord bless us and grant all healing sleep.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
May God minister to 'musicalpilgrim's' husband in his chemotherapy and treatment. Good Night to all our family and friends
Thank you so much, I felt we were carried through today. I think we may sleep better tonight. Peter feels so much better! Some of the problems that the tumour was causing are healing up!
I praise and thank God for his care.
Goodnight!
Goodnight ChristianGirl, I pray for you for healing for your little one. Do tell me her name. I pray for your family to have rest and peace of mind as you give him the problems and trust in his great love for you.
Goodnight dear friends may we all sleep tonight in the arms of the Lord.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟776,845.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Goodnight dear friends a busy day...
God bless us all with healing sleep tonight in Jesus's precious name
Good night musicalpilgrim. Praying for you and Peter, and for all our friends on the forum.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟776,845.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Tonight I went to my friend's house where we ordered a chinese takeaway and sat round the dining table chatting. There were four of us: all of us nurses and paramedics, so the conversation was very lively as usual. Normally we have a game of playing cards after our meal, but instead we getting Alexa to play our favourite songs and cracked a few jokes.

Back home now, and almost ready for bed. Hope you all have a peaceful night's sleep!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Tonight I went to my friend's house where we ordered a chinese takeaway and sat round the dining table chatting. There were four of us: all of us nurses and paramedics, so the conversation was very lively as usual. Normally we have a game of playing cards after our meal, but instead we getting Alexa to play our favourite songs and cracked a few jokes.

Back home now, and almost ready for bed. Hope you all have a peaceful night's sleep!
So good to read, and enjoyable company is great. :)

• Agree
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I slept last night! All night!!!

It doesn't happen very often, Thank you Lord for a good night's sleep!

38b9bb53883a9de90d4e87578b0bacfe.jpg

I pray for us all to sleep tonight,
Healing sleep, and wake refreshed to serve the Lord tomorrow.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟776,845.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I slept too well last night. My alarm went off early, but being as smug as I was, I knew I didn't have to go into work today, so hit the "snooze" button. Some time later, the radio came on again and I was in a bit of panic because I realised I had to go to church!

The church service was about Jesus when he fasted for 40 days and 40 nights in the desert. We were encouraged to give up something for Lent. I'm not giving up biscuits or chocolates, but decided I would be giving up my meals out and takeaways. They have become too much of a frequent luxury and it will probably aspire me to becoming a better cook!

I had a chat with the priest after the service about the possibility of joining the church pilgrimage to Walsingham later this year. He said they were planning to book a coach, but I told him that I didn't think I'd survive the 4-5 hour journey by coach without getting travel sick, but he told me I'll need to pray and have faith!

Back to work in the morning but have a few days off this week to catch up with things. I might have a friend coming to stay at my flat for a couple of days - but no takeaways or eating out!

Hope you have a peaceful night - praying for God's blessing to you all.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Goodnight dear friends, a late appointment today for treatment, so we had a snack before we went and supper when we were home. Christine stays in the lounge area and gets on with work on her tablet. This evening, she played all her piano pieces on the beautiful piano in the lounge area, supplied by Forsyths in Manchester. Peter and I are in the radiotherapy treatment area,
So glad to be home, Christine managed the journey in the car in 35minutes! Lots of back streets plus the motorway.
Time to sleep, goodnight :)

Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Goodnight dear friends, a late appointment today for treatment, so we had a snack before we went and supper when we were home. Christine stays in the lounge area and gets on with work on her tablet. This evening, she played all her piano pieces on the beautiful piano in the lounge area, supplied by Forsyths in Manchester. Peter and I are in the radiotherapy treatment area,
So glad to be home, Christine managed the journey in the car in 35minutes! Lots of back streets plus the motorway.
Time to sleep, goodnight :)
Good Night,'musicalpilgrim'. Sleep well

Upvote 0