• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Good news for the first time in a long time.

Blaise N

Jul 4, 2021
Midwest US
✟117,646.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi everyone

So I wanted to reach out and say I think the cloud that God had me endure faithfully though has passed and I’ve seen the “Son!”(bow:^_^) for the first time with joy again.After my doctors appointment yesterday I’ve been taking a new medicine dosage.Now needless to say I’ve had my fare share of anxiety today,one specifically about the obsession(which I haven’t watched,read,or listened to at all and an extremely long time) over “fire and brimstone” preachers that to unbelievers picture God as an “angry tyrant” and for some odd reason that thought made me feel like I had all sorts of negative emotions against God and worried about if that’s him and I’m following him out of fear or something,hopefully some(if it’s ok and in anyones interest to articulate and specify further of the topic of that) of the you could help,not that I’m demanding that,I’m simply politely asking if that’s ok.

But overall I’ve seen massive improvement over the past 8 hours and hope that the lord can help me further into the weeks progression and for the rest of my life.^_^

Last edited:

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟839,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
After my doctors appointment yesterday I’ve been taking a new medicine dosage

But overall I’ve seen massive improvement over the past 8 hours and hope that the lord can help me further into the weeks progression and for the rest of my life

That's great, Blaise. Hoping the improvement continues! :)

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟606,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone

So I wanted to reach out and say I think the cloud that God had me endure faithfully though has passed and I’ve seen the “Son!”(bow:^_^) for the first time with joy again.After my doctors appointment yesterday I’ve been taking a new medicine dosage.Now needless to say I’ve had my fare share of anxiety today,one specifically about the obsession(which I haven’t watched,read,or listened to at all and an extremely long time) over “fire and brimstone” preachers that to unbelievers picture God as an “angry tyrant” and for some odd reason that thought made me feel like I had all sorts of negative emotions against God and worried about if that’s him and I’m following him out of fear or something,hopefully some(if it’s ok and in anyones interest to articulate and specify further of the topic of that) of the you could help,not that I’m demanding that,I’m simply politely asking if that’s ok.

But overall I’ve seen massive improvement over the past 8 hours and hope that the lord can help me further into the weeks progression and for the rest of my life.^_^

That's such wonderful news. It filled me with joy.

• Friendly
Reactions: Blaise N
Upvote 0