Good news about caner, dibetes, migranes, and ms ... s ... (sic)

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Due to legal irregularities in the world, some things must be avoided. (like naming names when there are legal ramifications).
However, now that on the news nationwide 'they' (regular officials, licensed)
have started advertising the cure for hepatitis the last year or more,
and practicing in their hospitals and clinics and offices the cure for hepatitis,
and will be doing in the next year and following the same thing
(have started in some places) for cancer, diabetes and mult.sclerosis ,
perhaps a few more people will benefit.
Now that the process has been patented and approved thru the legal and medical channels, for a price, people will be able to benefit ..... if they have the money or resources for it.
Not like the 'old days', eh,
when people trusted God, and their doctors trusted God, and they could test and be tested and find out what was needed and just do it. (long before drugs were available)

Good news ? Who cares ? Who wants Good News ? Who would dare to believe it ?
excerpts from search: < "who will hear..." >
Romans 10:14 - Bible Gateway
Romans 10:14 - Bible Gateway
That's why Scripture exclaims, A sight to take your breath away! Grand processions of people telling all the good things of God! But not everybody is ready for this, ready to see and hear and act. Isaiah asked what we all ask at one time or another: “Does anyone care, God? Is anyone listening and believing a word of it?

Ephesians 4:29 - Bible Gateway
Ephesians 4:29 - Bible Gateway
Do not let unwholesome [foul, profane, worthless, vulgar] words ever come out of your mouth, but only such speech as is good for building up others, according to the need and the occasion, so that it will be a blessing to those who hear [you speak]. AMPC. Let no foul or polluting language, nor evil word nor unwholesome or ...

2 Chronicles 7:14 - Bible Gateway
2 Chronicles 7:14 - Bible Gateway
and My people, who are called by My Name, humble themselves, and pray and seek (crave, require as a necessity) My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear [them] from heaven, and forgive their sin and heal their land. AMPC. If My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek, ...

John 8:43 - Bible Gateway
John 8:43 - Bible Gateway
I did not come of my own accord—he sent me, and I am here. Why do you not understand my words? It is because you cannot hear what I am really saying. Your father is the devil, and what you are wanting to do is what your father longs to do. He always was a murderer, and has never dealt with the truth, since the truth will ...

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Not sure what you're trying to say here - can you put it in 2 lines?
The regular offical government and agencies thereof, especially medical parts,
have begun (finally) advertising and curing hepatitis (of the liver, of course) with about (they claim) 99% success rate.
The Native Americans had a cure 500 years ago, but they had no legal or official or medical documentation, and did not (and are not allowed to) advertise or practice the healing methods nor medicine (without license) since the government took control.
Same thing happening with many other troubles in the last 10 years and especially (if the Master tarries) in the next few years.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
At first, when they discovered vitamin a helped eliminate some disease,
many people were happy and licensed doctors in the united states
used it legally and with no side effects, and very low cost.

Later, like the dentistada formed to make more money,
the medicalama chose to make vitamin a illegal in preventing disease,
and faked studies to scare people away from it, calling it even toxic at doses so small little children would not be harmed by it even taken every day and intravenously !
This was under the guise and direction of pharmakeia, and meant only to kill, steal and destroy, as written directly in Scripture (take time researching this, it is life and death struggle for everyone).

Likewise, nutrition in specific and in general cases, which would and could prevent disease, was slowly replaced with toxins, because they could be patented and controlled for profit.
Today there are more lawsuits in the USA against the manufacturers and medical providers for harm done, including seizures, loss of life, loss of hair, obesity and related troubles, loss of quality of life, and/ or whatever ways the lawyers can think of to recover something for the patients harmed by the official licensed care providers including huge hospitals (where the doctors themselves have long time never taken their own family members , except with watchful caution).

Upvote 0