ELYRIA
✟7,808.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'am a Pastor/Minister/Chaplin/Reverend which ever you choose to use as I'm called by all.
I also belong to a team of paranormal investigators I perform all House Blessings and Cleansing. Archangelparanormalsociety.org. My ministry is that of serving God to help lost souls and people find their way back to the center of life.
O God, Who has commanded that no man should be idle, give us grace to employ all our talents and faculties in the service appointed to us; that, whatsoever our hand findeth to do, we may do it with our might.
Pastor Carl.

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I'am a Pastor/Minister/Chaplin/Reverend which ever you choose to use as I'm called by all.
I also belong to a team of paranormal investigators I perform all House Blessings and Cleansing. Archangelparanormalsociety.org. My ministry is that of serving God to help lost souls and people find their way back to the center of life.
O God, Who has commanded that no man should be idle, give us grace to employ all our talents and faculties in the service appointed to us; that, whatsoever our hand findeth to do, we may do it with our might.
Pastor Carl.
Greetings. I hope that you mean that Jesus is the centre of Life.

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Pastor Carl.
Welcome to CF.

I read your site, I noticed the focus on archangels in your ministry.

What role does Jesus play?

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Pastor Carl Smith

Oct 15, 2020
ELYRIA
✟7,808.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF.

I read your site, I noticed the focus on archangels in your ministry.

What role does Jesus play?
Christ is the center of all. Our Blessing's are of the Rosary and of Lords Prayer. Angels are the warriors who protect and defend the family. It is Jesus who commands this of all..

• Friendly
Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pastor Carl.

Good morning Carl;
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here.

I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music?

I have found; in times of trouble; like we have with this CV-19; that listening to; and singing along to good Christian P&W music; can bring us closer to Jesus and His wonderful peace.

Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

238348_da04309d434d67254a1115a692df42c4.jpeg

Upvote 0

Basil the Great

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Pastor Carl.
Welcome Pastor Carl and may you stay safe and well in these troubled days. While some here at CF may wonder at your line of work, I have no problem with it whatsoever. God bless.

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Pastor Carl.
Welcome to the forums. I hope you will find welcome and interesting discussions here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Pastor Carl.

Umm...

...hi, Carl.

Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Looking over your site, this seems a little...odd.

"In the event we are not successful removing any sprits, we can refer you to mediums/psychics/demonologists/reiki masters that may charge a small fee for their service."

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Christ is the center of all. Our Blessing's are of the Rosary and of Lords Prayer. Angels are the warriors who protect and defend the family. It is Jesus who commands this of all..
Thanks for clarifying.

God bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟775,645.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status