Ottawa
✟3,265.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Separated
Overuse of not hiding your light sure can be a intolerable aspect socially. A Jinn, that i spoke to named "Gaurentee ya'", Brightened my (a long about 5 or 6 years ago's) day. She still brings it up to this day to all other spirits on the otherside heavily intending the implication of herself being that of good and righteous just. This is not the case. She has (in the past under a year) directly taken upon the demonic duty of being a "marker" (a "one", "Jinn", or "demon" that gets abusively close to a human and uses disrespectful expression and presence to evoke emotional anguish). She has for the past roughly 4 years i would assume been a "lure" also (a "one", "Jinn", or "demon" that subtly provokes a response of a certain emotional nature, seemingly also for emotional anguish).

So... I suppose the potential moral of that story is that, perhaps for some... They should shine not their light on their darkness for all, but shine the light of the Queen of angels on their darkness.

Upvote 0

adderbolt

Mar 13, 2021
Cuyahoga County
✟56,921.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Divorced
They should shine not their light on their darkness for all, but shine the light of the Queen of angels on their darkness.

God is light (1 John 1). Angelic light is an indirect function and result of the Creator's light.

Upvote 0