Good Christian Books about Raising a Family?

LilyBelle

Oct 12, 2016
USA
✟8,984.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Hello!

My husband and I are not expecting any time soon, but it is not impossible next year or so we might begin the conversation about starting a family. I was thinking about getting a good Christian book that addresses all the questions and conversations you should have before starting a family. My ideal book would be a workbook style, so we can work out how we believe we should raise our children and figure out compromises as needed. I just want something that would help us be proactive and begin thinking about issues we have not thought about yet!

Thanks!

TaigaGirl

May 28, 2017
Warman, Saskatchewan
Visit site
✟16,840.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Hello!

My husband and I are not expecting any time soon, but it is not impossible next year or so we might begin the conversation about starting a family. I was thinking about getting a good Christian book that addresses all the questions and conversations you should have before starting a family. My ideal book would be a workbook style, so we can work out how we believe we should raise our children and figure out compromises as needed. I just want something that would help us be proactive and begin thinking about issues we have not thought about yet!

Thanks!

Her books and blog is awesome! :)
Little Hearts/Gentle Parenting Resources

And I also recommended this lady! :)
Disciplining With Gentle Firmness

Upvote 0