New Jersey
Visit site
✟28,184.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Good Bye for a while
I'm not going to be on the computer much. Because of family problems I'm finding it harder and harder to post encouraging and uplifting stories. My heart is not in a good place right now. I find myself reaching up to God, only he's not taking my hand.

Sojourner<><

Incoherent Freedom Fighter
Mar 23, 2005
✟16,885.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Good Bye for a while
I'm not going to be on the computer much. Because of family problems I'm finding it harder and harder to post encouraging and uplifting stories. My heart is not in a good place right now. I find myself reaching up to God, only he's not taking my hand.

You'll be missed. Don't stay away for long! Your stories are very uplifting and we need them :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

ivory

Veteran
Dec 23, 2006
✟9,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Good Bye for a while
Father, I lift our brother up to You in prayer. So many times I have been lifted by the different stories he's posted. Bless his home, and make it fit for You, Father. Send your Holy Spirit into each nook and cranny. Let the walls resound with love and laughter. Let your birds sing on your trees outside and your lilies flourish in your gardens. Bless his kitchen and fill it with warmth. Bless his family room and fill it with loving communication. Bless his bedrooms and fill them with Your rest. Bless each room and the entire family, Father, and make yourself at home with them. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.

Upvote 0

jerry ralph

Oct 14, 2004
mountain grove missouri
Visit site
✟8,687.00
Faith
Christian
Good Bye for a while
Hang in there Richard, we are praying. Find a meeting.

Upvote 0

Tigg

Senior Veteran
Jan 5, 2007
✟17,774.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Good Bye for a while
I will keep you in my prayers. Hopefully you just need a break for awhile. May God hold you in His palm and let you know that you are there. God bless you and yours big time. And please, God willing, hurry back.

-Peace-

Upvote 0

cnhn9801

Aug 11, 2004
✟15,208.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Lord, I pray that you give Richard the encouragement that he has given so many others through the stories he has posted. Be with his family through these tough times. Let them feel your presence and know that you are carrying them through these times. Help Richard to feel your presence and love. In Jesus' name, AMEN.

Upvote 0

Ms.Garnet

Apr 13, 2005
✟9,016.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Richard...we will miss you , but hopefully not for long...hope your situation gets better real soon.

Don't forget the story FOOTPRINTS......"He whispered "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you never, ever, during your trials and testings." Trust Him...He is still there... :pray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CCe

Veteran
Oct 7, 2005
✟17,991.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Good Bye for a while

Richard, God may not be holding your hand but He is certainly holding you in His embrace. Just rest....knowing God's love surrounds you. I'm praying for you. :hug:

Upvote 0