• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Golden Jewelry With Serpent

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I needed to create this thread here to show persons here how God does give dreams, and the importance of Christians paying more attention to the dreams they have. Because I have DID and have been used in mind control programming, God has to show me things in dreams that I don't know, so I can understand what is taking place in my life, that I would not otherwise know.

On Friday night I had a dream, where God was directing me to go to the doctor in regards to my neck that has been giving me problems. I have been having rashes on my neck and it has been itching me for a few months. I have eczema so my skin scratching is not abnormal to me, so I didn't see the need to go to the doctor.

In the dream I had I saw myself wearing a gold choker type chain around my neck and a serpent was on the chain. Then there was something about a parasitic type of snake that entered my body. I had no idea what the dream meant.

So I decided to go to the doctor because I was concerned because it didn't sound good. When I went in the doctor's office, I told him about the rashes on my neck that itches. Then the doctor asked me a question, I didn't hear what he said at first. Then he asked me if I wear jewelry around my neck, gold, silver and I told him no. Apparently, I had put something on my neck that irritated the area and he was trying to figure out what it was. He didn't know what it was and prescribed me a cream warning it may come back. I don't know if one of my other alters wear gold jewelry, so that maybe what God is saying. I have no memory however, of wearing that type of jewelry though.

It was only about 2 hours after leaving the doctor that I realized that there was a connection between the dream and what the doctor said. This gave me and has given me more faith to trust in Jesus Christ in regards to my dream. I do not understand everything about my dream yet, but eventually I suspect I will.

I want people who suffer with DID and other persons to know that Jesus Christ loves you and do care about what is happening in your life. Having a rash around my neck may not be seen as a big deal to some, but God cares about our life, no matter how small, how insignificant we feel our problem is.