Gold fillings, gold tooth miracles?

Poddie

Dec 26, 2012
✟3,782.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Isn’t it pretty peculiar then that He never gives anyone power or direction to do those miracles in controlled environment monitored by neutral observers ?

I'm not here to argue with skeptics. That's just a futile mission. But this happened to my older sister when we were kids, and I accompanied her to the podium. My mom and I looked into her mouth before the pastor laid hands on her. I saw the cavity, the rotting tooth. Then the pastor laid hands on her mouth and prayed. We looked into her mouth a second time and then there was a silver filing over the cavity. Mom was floored. Everyone was amazed and wanted to see inside her mouth.

• Winner
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

GirdYourLoins

Nov 27, 2016
Brighton, UK
✟122,682.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Isn’t it pretty peculiar then that He never gives anyone power or direction to do those miracles in controlled environment monitored by neutral observers ?
Since when has God done anything that gives absolute proof? Its called faith for a reason. God wants people to choose Him because they want to, not because they have absolute proof.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, while on earth, said look at the signs and wonders "If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in Him. John 10:37-38

"And these miracle signs will accompany those who believe: ... Mark 15:17-18 TPT

Upvote 0

Poddie

Dec 26, 2012
✟3,782.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well on these forums I have testimonies of people talking to a guy resurrected after he had been dead for 8 days and somebody resurrected their hamster so this is quite mild.

Of course there is never any proof, but hey great your sister got her rotting tooth miraculously replaced by silver filing.

Though you would think God would just heal the teeth instead of replacing it with artificial material. Oh well I am sure He had his reasons.

It is just kind of curious that God seems to have same fixation on precious metals just like humans do.

Johnathan, my testimony was in response to the OP. But I have witnessed and experienced many more profound supernatural occurrences throughout my lifetime. I can only share in accordance to scripture, the Lord will make a believer out of you.

Upvote 0

Poddie

Dec 26, 2012
✟3,782.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Johnathan, it is the Lord who will make a believer out of you... Now whether that happens during this lifetime, in the physical realm, or the afterlife is your choice. But at the end of the day, one way or another, God is proven tested, tried and true. Word to the wise, the Lord cannot be mocked. God bless!

Upvote 0

TruthSeek3r

Jan 18, 2020
Capital
✟128,643.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Not even Jesus performed miracles in such rigorous conditions as far as I'm aware. What is the point you are trying to make?

Upvote 0

TruthSeek3r

Jan 18, 2020
Capital
✟128,643.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It doesn’t even have to be anything supernatural. If you have faith someone recovering from sickness can be a miracle while for others it is just normal physical recovery.

But an atheist doesn't. The point is that there are no known physical processes that can make a gold tooth implant or filling materialize spontaneously in someone's mouth. If an unbeliever receives a gold tooth, there is no way they can explain that with a natural explanation. In other words, they would be in shock due to the undeniable miracle, and would have no other choice than accept that something beyond the natural has just happened. And they would become a believer.

• Winner
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh I know there's pride.

Why not start your own thread if you want to discuss fraud.

More interested in learning about how God has moved in people' lives. Plus according this forum rules, it is for those who believe in soiritual gifts

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TruthSeek3r

Jan 18, 2020
Capital
✟128,643.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@Jonathan Walkerin if you feel like exposing supposedly fraudulent ministries performing fake miracles, let me suggest you three ministries that may serve you as a starting point:

1) Case one: GOLD TOOTH Miracles and Healing | Testimonies from the Demonstrate Conference
This alleged miracle is claimed to have happened in the Demonstrate Conference hosted by Jennifer Eivaz.
Feel free to debunk.

2) Case two: Gold Teeth Miracles in England: Munday Martin and Charlie Shamp
This alleged miracle is claimed to have happened in England in a service hosted by Munday Martin, who is in charge of Contagious Love International.
Feel free to debunk.

3) Case three: [(*) In Spanish] MARAVILLAS DE DIOS!!! MUJER RECIBE 3 MUELAS DE ORO. Evangelista Diego Ibañez
This alleged miracle is claimed to have happened in Victoria, Argentina, during a service led by Argentine Evangelist Diego Ibañez (website).
Feel free to debunk.

Upvote 0