Capital
✟128,643.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Claims of unexpected and spontaneous fillings or full replacements of teeth with gold are not unheard of in many faith healing services and other religious gatherings. A quick search on YouTube can lead to multiple examples: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, etc.

Have you ever witnessed someone receiving a gold crown or a complete gold tooth spontaneously during a service or other contexts?

GirdYourLoins

Nov 27, 2016
Brighton, UK
✟122,682.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My old pastor and his wife went to Toronto years ago. Before leaving she had a noticible lot of dark coloured fillings. When they came back all her filings were gold. She said it happened in a service there and I have no reason to doubt it is true.

• Informative
Reactions: TruthSeek3r
Upvote 0

Poddie

Dec 26, 2012
✟3,782.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Claims of unexpected and spontaneous fillings or full replacements of teeth with gold are not unheard of in many faith healing services and other religious gatherings. A quick search on YouTube can lead to multiple examples: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, etc.

Have you ever witnessed someone receiving a gold crown or a complete gold tooth spontaneously during a service or other contexts?

Yes I have. My sister had a cavity when we were kids. Mom took her to a church where the pastor laid hands on her mouth. He prayed over her and a silver filing appeared over the cavity.

• Informative
Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married

I remember that thing happening in the 1990s, apparently after comparing dental records there was less that 1% confirmed to be unexplainable by science and verified by actual records. So I'd say it actually happened, but not on the scale people hype it up to have happened.

However, since the location later on took on the return investment tithing message, it may be from the spirit that inspired the message of worldly prosperity

• Informative
Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟838,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
This brings so many questions to my mind. Why would God freely give gold fillings and not turn stones into bread and feed hungry people? Who benefits from these signs? God? The poor? The lost? Money hungry charlatans? I don't know.

Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟838,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
This forum is only for posters who believe in spiritual gifts.

I believe in spiritual gifts. Is this forum only for those who believe giving gold fillings is one of those gifts? If so, please accept my apology and I will delete my post.

• Agree
Reactions: plain jayne
Upvote 0

TruthSeek3r

Jan 18, 2020
Capital
✟128,643.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes I have. My sister had a cavity when we were kids. Mom took her to a church where the pastor laid hands on her mouth. He prayed over her and a silver filing appeared over the cavity.

Impressive. What did your sister feel while the silver filling appeared over the cavity? Did she feel anything? Also, did the miracle have an impact beyond the healing itself, say, an atheist relative converting because of the undeniable miracle, or anything like that?

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟950,392.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
TruthSeek3r,

When the Lord desires to enrich my coffers He provides cash or a monetary blessing. He has never added metal to my mouth or any orifice. This leans eerily close to depictions of entertainers and music personalities. I’m unable to determine how the event glorifies Him.

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

• Useful
Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟796,996.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Glad you believe in spiritual gifts public hermit.

-"For You formed my innermost parts; You knit me [together] in my mother’s womb” Psa 139:13
-“The spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.” Job 33:4
-"I will put ligaments on you, place muscles on you, and cover you with skin. I will put breath in you, and you will live. Then you will know that I am Yahweh." Eze 37:6 In Exo 15:26 God said "..I am the Lord that healeth thee." He is Jehovah Rapha.

Since God formed us, He can repair us. Our part is to pray and have faith "Matt 10:8, Luk 9:2, and 10:9, says heal the sick. Some believers are given a gift of healing = "To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;" I Cor 12:9 Faith is important because Jesus "And he did not there many works of power, because of their unbelief." Matt 13:58

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." Jam 1:17

Who are we to say God has to heal in a particular way. What is offensive about somebody's tooth getting a gold filling after prayer? What about the person being prayed for regardless of the specific minister.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟838,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Who are we to say God has to heal in a particular way. What is offensive about somebody's tooth getting a gold filling after prayer? What about the person being prayed for regardless of the specific minister.

You make a good point. I guess it's the gold part that threw me off. Surely, God could give a composite filling. Nonetheless, I won't belabor the point.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟796,996.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, while on earth, said look at the signs and wonders "If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in Him. John 10:37-38

"And these miracle signs will accompany those who believe: They will drive out demons in the power of my name. They will speak in tongues. 18 They will be supernaturally protected from snakes and from drinking anything poisonous. And they will lay hands on the sick and heal them.” Mark 15:17-18 TPT

Upvote 0

TruthSeek3r

Jan 18, 2020
Capital
✟128,643.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This brings so many questions to my mind. Why would God freely give gold fillings and not turn stones into bread and feed hungry people? Who benefits from these signs? God? The poor? The lost? Money hungry charlatans? I don't know.

I can quickly think of two possible useful purposes:
  • For healing: filling a cavity, replacing a missing tooth, replacing a severely decayed tooth, etc.
  • As evidence for unbelievers: there is no known natural process that can produce a gold crown, let alone a complete gold tooth, spontaneously in someone without a purposeful medical intervention. Therefore, if someone with a missing tooth suddenly has a gold tooth created in place, that should definitely impact the worldview of that person (for example, if the individual was an atheist) as well as those who knew them personally.

• Informative
Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Poddie

Dec 26, 2012
✟3,782.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Impressive. What did your sister feel while the silver filling appeared over the cavity? Did she feel anything? Also, did the miracle have an impact beyond the healing itself, say, an atheist relative converting because of the undeniable miracle, or anything like that?

We were all pretty young, so I can't remember if she described any sensations. But everyone in the congregation became a believer that day. They all took a look inside her mouth and many praised God.

Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟69,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
God is not zero-sum. He can multiply loaves and fill teeth endlessly. The benefits of a filling would be immense. You would have a tangible miracle in your mouth for the rest of your life. I'm guessing the dentists would marvel and others who were around such actions would be amazed, giving glory to God. The signs testify and bring people to Jesus. Charlatans only would benefit by faking these gifts.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You make a good point. I guess it's the gold part that threw me off. Surely, God could give a composite filling. Nonetheless, I won't belabor the point.

More of turning a safe haven into a debate area. There is over half the forum for that. :D But it is an interesting topic. I never heard of that. Id rather want the real tooth completely healed myself.

I remember in Teen Challenge that we went to a healing service, and the pastor said someone didnt have faith, so it wasnt woeking. And then he came to me and said do I believe she could have her hearing back (she was death in one ear). I didnt know, so I walked out. And she got her hearing in her ear. I realized a lot later that even in doubt, staying was an act of faith. It made a great impact on me. Whether she got healed or not, I believe God can. But she really did. Didn't need her hearing aide after that. It was very cool. Another of my friends broken leg was healed. We all lived together in this program. It was just pretty surreal being a southern Baptist. I am a lot more charismatic now (or pentecostal)

Upvote 0

GirdYourLoins

Nov 27, 2016
Brighton, UK
✟122,682.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Composite fillings normally last 10 years. Gold fillings can last a lot longer and who is to say the ones God gives wont last for life.

Upvote 0