Going where no one wants to go. Jailed on false charges. Gospel in action pack.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,816.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
  • Jan. 20, 2022 | Mexico
    Going Where No One Wants to Go
    [6] prayers in [1] nation have been posted for Roberto. Gospel in action pack.

Roberto is an indigenous evangelist who takes the gospel to communities where others will not go. He walks for days to reach these communities, often with little or no food, communication or adequate medical care. Read More.

• Jan. 20, 2022 | India
    Pastor and Wife Jailed on False Charges of Forced Conversions
    [5] prayers in [1] nation have been posted for Pastor Arjun and Nara.

On Oct. 3, 2021, Hindu fanatics barged into Pastor Arjun's church building, threatened the pastor and chased members of the congregation away. The police arrived, but instead of controlling the situation, they began beating the pastor and his wife, Nara. Read More.

• Jan. 20, 2022 | Iran
    Kurdish Man Hears the Gospel Through Action Pack Kit Christmas Card
    [5] prayers in [2] nations have been posted for Naske and her Father.

Naske placed her trust in Christ after hearing a Christian friend's testimony of faith. She then began reading the Bible, praying and fasting with her friend for Naske's family to find Christ. She also received a VOM-sponsored Action Pack Kit, which included Bibles, food and a Christmas card with blessings from a Kurdish church. Read More.

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
  • Jan. 20, 2022 | Mexico
    Going Where No One Wants to Go
    [6] prayers in [1] nation have been posted for Roberto. Gospel in action pack.

Roberto is an indigenous evangelist who takes the gospel to communities where others will not go. He walks for days to reach these communities, often with little or no food, communication or adequate medical care. Read More.

• Jan. 20, 2022 | India
    Pastor and Wife Jailed on False Charges of Forced Conversions
    [5] prayers in [1] nation have been posted for Pastor Arjun and Nara.

On Oct. 3, 2021, Hindu fanatics barged into Pastor Arjun's church building, threatened the pastor and chased members of the congregation away. The police arrived, but instead of controlling the situation, they began beating the pastor and his wife, Nara. Read More.

• Jan. 20, 2022 | Iran
    Kurdish Man Hears the Gospel Through Action Pack Kit Christmas Card
    [5] prayers in [2] nations have been posted for Naske and her Father.

Naske placed her trust in Christ after hearing a Christian friend's testimony of faith. She then began reading the Bible, praying and fasting with her friend for Naske's family to find Christ. She also received a VOM-sponsored Action Pack Kit, which included Bibles, food and a Christmas card with blessings from a Kurdish church. Read More.

Father, I pray for Roberto. Thank You for his mission in evangelism. Strengthen and bless him in all that he does. Protect him and bring the right opportunities to him. I pray for Pastor Arjun and his church. Please comfort his wife and help her in recovery from being beaten. I pray these church members are released from these false charges. Help them to keep seeking You despite what man does. Thank You for the Christmas kits the Kurdish men heard the Gospel through. I pray that they will have hearts ready to receive Your Word. In Jesus Name, Amen.

• Winner
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0