Visit site
✟16,224.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
there is somewhere we've been attending church and he isn't affiliated with anyone local but gets his teachings from OK. The elder sent an email today about discipleship training class starting at 3pm on Sunday and that 's a hard time to get committed to every Sunday. He says the teachings come from Bruce DeLay and Steve Bisson. I don't know who these people are. Any thoughts?

janny108

Feb 7, 2005
Arizona
Visit site
✟16,224.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
there is somewhere we've been attending church and he isn't affiliated with anyone local but gets his teachings from OK. The elder sent an email today about discipleship training class starting at 3pm on Sunday and that 's a hard time to get committed to every Sunday. He says the teachings come from Bruce DeLay and Steve Bisson. I don't know who these people are. Any thoughts?
He and his wife are somewhat controlling don't know how I feel about this

Upvote 0

BFine

Seed Planter
Jul 19, 2011
My room
✟11,098.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married

* Bruce DeLay does TalkRadio... found an online link: http://www.truthinfocus.org/radio/heartland_hq.html

The other guy, Steve Bisson... I've never heard of nor could I find much about him online...there seems to be a lot of people with the same name.

Ask the discipleship leader for more info on those two men.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
DTCs are what YWAM calls their missionary training. YWAM stands for youth with a mission.

A church I used to go to had people affiliated with them. i cant say for certain what they are like but, I dont go to that church anymore for other reasons. YWAM recruit youth for their missions especially and heard reports that isnt always a good thing.

They apparently have a different theology. Judging from some of their literature, its a bit skewed towards 'dominionism' which means they believe Gods Kingdom is an earthly one and not actually spiritual one and therefore every country has to become christian and the church established through human leaders as the head not Jesus. In a nutshell.

Upvote 0