Feb 19, 2004
✟23,686.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I dont really have advice to give you, but I can let you know that I am 31 and very grey. My sides are almost pure white and the rest of my hair is just about salt and pepper. I color mine. I am thinking of letting my color grow out and be grey. :) Then I have moments and think I am only 31 I dont want to be grey yet. hehehe There is nothing I dont think you can do to stop your hair from turning grey except color it, it happens, to some earlier then others.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

holadancey

Enjoying the serene comfort of His presence.
Sep 29, 2006
Visit site
✟15,367.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I've had gray hair since I was 18. :cry: I've also had a love/ hate relationship with my gray hair, and have come to the conclusion that even though I have earned all of my gray hair, I am not going to settle for them yet. I dye my hair every month. :)

Upvote 0

jsimms615

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2006
✟143,480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
:help: :help: aaaaaaaa The thing that scare me the most is going ray all over:blush: . Does anyong have any advice to help me in this area?:idea:

I've had grey hair since I was about 18 years old. If that is your biggest problem then you have no problem. Go to the store and get the hair color you want.
:D

Upvote 0

clycleader

Sep 18, 2006
Midwest
✟8,906.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi,
I laughed when I read this post. Not because of what you said, but because I have NO idea what color my hair actually is. :) I've been coloring it (various shades) for about 15 years now. I LOVE having a different look every now and again. And I love surprising those around me with my "different look". The only one I didn't like was when my stylist cut my hair tooooo short and it was an odd shade of redish mud. Oh well, hair grows and now it's redish brown with blonde highlights.
I might be grey under all this dye. :)
My advice.... be yourself, whatever shade of hair you have. :) God loves us all, with all colors of hair. :) Maybe I'll get a mohawk next.....:)

Upvote 0