Going For Bachelors Worship Ministry, Any want to walk on Water With Me?

Ross Martinez

Aug 28, 2022
Houston
✟8,165.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I am about to enter into my First year in college for a Bachelor's Degree in Worship Ministry and Leadership. I want to chase after the calling I believe God placed on me before the foundations even existed. Let His will be done, and ALL for HIS glory!! With that, I sing and am picking up guitar, are there any musicians out there looking to do the same and spread His love and Worship with me? Anyone care to start this mission and journey as well!! I am from Houston, Tx. I want to build something great, and I want to see if there are any people out there that are willing to walk on water with me!! Challenge is set.....YOUR MOVE!!! God Bless!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Brother-Mike

Ross Martinez

Aug 28, 2022
Houston
✟8,165.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
What exactly do you have in mind?

Hey!! Thanks for the resp[onse. I am looking for individuals who want to put together praise and worship. I find it hard myself to find any avenues for any Christian artists seeking places to perform unless you have already "made it." I want to not only put together a band as I sing also, but I want to start to build a platform for up and coming artists who have no stage at all. To help spread His word and Spirit through worship. For many who are just starting with music, there isn't many places to call home, let alone many pklaces that host any open mic night for Christian artist. I think it is essential and that's where I would like to start.

Upvote 0