Manhattan, KS
✟185,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So I fully understand CF is a mixed bag of denominations and doctrines and not all agree with each other on most doctrine. My prayer request is simple and not nearly as mystical as the last time I requested prayer. God has been dealing with me lately on the subject of knowing him more completely, and having more of his Spirit.

So I am asking you, regardless of your faith background to ask God to fill me with His Spirit and allow me to go deeper into Him!

I ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives Colossians 1:9

Truthfrees

Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
So I fully understand CF is a mixed bag of denominations and doctrines and not all agree with each other on most doctrine. My prayer request is simple and not nearly as mystical as the last time I requested prayer. God has been dealing with me lately on the subject of knowing him more completely, and having more of his Spirit.

So I am asking you, regardless of your faith background to ask God to fill me with His Spirit and allow me to go deeper into Him!

I ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives Colossians 1:9
Amen.

agreeing with you in prayer for all you have asked.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0