Oct 3, 2010
✟12,611.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for me. My husband and I just moved across the country for me to go back to school in the fall. I feel led to help people and believe that is through counseling/ providing therapy to others and maybe down the road ministry so am going back to school for psychology. Please pray that God helps me to keep my heart, mind and spirit in the right place to learn and grow in this season and to not get discouraged or distracted by the people around me who have already tried to convince I’m not capable or I’m not good enough or I’m wrong for doing this. It never ceases to amaze me that the more I’m trying to please God and use my gifts and my life to help others... the more all the naysayers come out of the woodworks to remind me I will get no where. Even so I know it shouldn’t surprise me because the Bible says in this world you will have tribulation. Please pray that I keep my head about me and stay focused on why I’m doing this... because I want to help others who have struggled the way I did and I don’t want them to have to go it alone the way I did. I feel I can contribute in a unique way because of everything I’ve been through and God pulled me up out of that pit miraculously and I want to give back for what He so beautifully gave to me. Please pray that I never forget where I came from so that I keep the right perspective while helping others. Please pray that God provides me with the resources needed in the shape of his strong presence, strong Christians friendships and mentors, good health and whatever other resources needed to keep me focused where I should be, to keep me motivated and inspired to keep moving forward, to not let my ego rise up and block me from having the right heart when faced with naysayers. I really want to contribute to society and to God’s kingdom in setting captives free and being used to heal the broken hearted. Please pray for me. I know there’s no way I can do this without His help and strength.

chapmic

Follower of Jesus
Site Supporter
Sep 16, 2014
✟50,507.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Praying for you! The lord smiles when your heart is seeking to please him, he will guide you in your ministry. You are even more blessed when you face earthly persecution but still stay faithful to the Lord. Be glad for you are gathering more treasures in heaven. God bless you!

• Winner
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0