Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
More evasion of your bearing false witness.
Any discerning person in this thread, should, if they do not already know, see, it is the people who most insist you must obey the law to remain in a saved state/inherit eternal life that can most casually break it, seemingly without a care in the world.

Really Marco? I share scirpture with you and you call it evasion and false witness . Amazing... Good luck trying to tell God he is bearing false witness come judgement day.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Marco70

Apr 14, 2018
bulawayo
✟22,537.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Really Marco? I share scirpture with you and you call it evasion now. Amazing
You are showing your true heart here. Only the blind will listen to you, no one else.
Your scripture did not address what you falsely accused me of, as anyone(apart from possibly sda members) would know

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
You are showing your true heart here. Only the blind will listen to you, no one else.
Your scripture did not address what you falsely accused me of, as anyone(apart from possibly sda members) would know

I see and we should listen to you over the WORD of God? For me only God's WORD is true and we should BELIEVE and FOLLOW it over the teaching and traditions of men that break the commandments of God.

Thy WORD is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path...

Upvote 0

Marco70

Apr 14, 2018
bulawayo
✟22,537.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Really Marco? I share scirpture with you and you call it evasion and false witness now. Amazing. Good luck trying to tell God he is beaing false witness come judgement day.
I am not your judge, but I cannot understand how anyone who would have the law written in their mind and placed on their heart could write what you are pertaining to the point I made. I truly cannot

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I am not your judge, but I cannot understand how anyone who would have the law written in their mind and placed on their heart could write what you are pertaining to the point I made. I truly cannot

Try reading the scripture posted to you. Did you read it?

Upvote 0

Marco70

Apr 14, 2018
bulawayo
✟22,537.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I see and we should listen to you over the WORD of God? For me only God's WORD is true and we should BELIEVE and FOLLOW it over the teaching and traditions of men that break the commandments of God.

Thy WORD is a lamp unto my path...
Utter hypocrisy. What you state has absolutely no bearing on the reality of your own life. For as we see, you are quite happy to freely break the TC, and then continue lying and distorting as much as you want. It was this way 2000 years ago, nothing has changed amongst the teachers of the law

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Utter hypocrisy. What you state has absolutely no bearing on the reality of your own life. For as we see, you are quite happy to freely break the TC, and then continue lying and distorting as much as you want. It was this way 2000 years ago, nothing has changed amongst the teachers of the law

And here I am thinking all this time you are not my judge as you posted earlier...
Someone shares God's WORD that disagrees with you and you say they are lying to you. Amazing

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Marco70

Apr 14, 2018
bulawayo
✟22,537.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Try reading the scripture posted to you. Did you read it?
Is it putting your own words over God's word to state the Christian dies to the law/is released from the law?

Cannot address the point can you. Why not? Why do you refuse, in honesty and humility to admit your sin? Why continually try and deflect away from it, with false accusations to me(more sin)

Jesus words to the Pharisees come to mind.
They loved the praise of men more than the praise of God. Terrible pride

Upvote 0

Marco70

Apr 14, 2018
bulawayo
✟22,537.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The people who come to these websites, and just reel off the letter of scripture, and tell you, you must fully obey the law to remain in a saved state, are, the same as their forefathers, quite happy to break the law and sin themselves. Those who know the truth, and follow it, cannot so casually break the law within them. But those who demand of you what they do not demand of themselves can.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Is it putting your own words over God's word to state the Christian dies to the law/is released from the law?

Cannot address the point can you. Why not? Why do you refuse, in honesty and humility to admit your sin? Why continually try and deflect away from it, with false accusations to me(more sin)

Jesus words to the Pharisees come to mind.
They loved the praise of men more than the praise of God. Terrible pride

It has been addressed here with scripture linked CLICK ME

You ignored it and said God's WORD is lying to you.

Upvote 0

Marco70

Apr 14, 2018
bulawayo
✟22,537.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
More lies and false accusations. My oh my, you really do not care how much you break God's good and holy laws do you. A lesson to those wondering if they should take note of what you write

What is lies and false accusations? I have posted scripture that disagrees with you. You call it lying.

Upvote 0

Marco70

Apr 14, 2018
bulawayo
✟22,537.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What is lies and false accusations?
Your post.
And in what you are writing, you fail to address the point. You told me I was putting my own words over and above God's word when I simply quoted God's word to you.
But, admitting your sin isn't that important to you is it, trying to justify it, is what matters

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Your post.
And in what you are writing, you fail to address the point. You told me I was putting my own words over and above God's word when I simply quoted God's word to you.
But, admitting your sin isn't that important to you is it, trying to justify it, is what matters

You were putting your own words over God's WORD. As I said earlier it was not God's WORD that was the problem it was your interpretation of the scriptures. Not sure how many times I posted this.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
And so the bearing of false witness continues.
What was that about wilfull and unrepentant sin?

Zzz Ok friend if you think sharing God's WORD is bearing false witness I will leave that between you and God. Good luck trying to tell God he is bearing false witness to you come judgement day.

Ok if you want to talk scripture let me know? Time for me to get some rest. Nice talking to you. :wave:

Upvote 0

Marco70

Apr 14, 2018
bulawayo
✟22,537.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Imagine a child, raised by parents who threw them out of the house every time they infringed the rules, and wouldn't allow them back in until they earnestly repented. Horrific isn't it? Yet that is exactly what some preach on this website, when they state if you commit sin you cannot remain in a saved state.
There's no love in their message, just a heartless and cruel message. And if you preach that, that is what is in your heart. In truth, obeying the moral law of God isn't then that important to you. Even Pharisees could observe a set Saturday sabbath

Upvote 0

Marco70

Apr 14, 2018
bulawayo
✟22,537.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Zzz Ok friend if you think sharing God's WORD is bearing false witness

I would say unbelieveable, however, fortunately for me(and others) we understand, that those who most earnestly preached law/teachers of the law were, biblically speaking the worst of sinners in Christ's view. Nothing has changed.

Upvote 0