bulawayo
✟22,537.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
, the passions of sins, which were by the law <KNOWLEDGE OF SIN>, did work in our members <SIN> to bring forth fruit unto death <ROMANS 6:23, The WAGES OF SIN is DEATH>.

[6], But now we are delivered from the law, being dead to that in which we were held; <SIN> that we should serve in newness of spirit, <NEW COVENANT PROMISE OF THE SPIRIT; Ezekiel 36:26-27; Jeremiar 31:31-33; Hebrews 8:10-12> and not in the oldness of the letter (KNOWLEDGE OF SIN).

ROMANS 7:6
[6], But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.

Q. What was it that God's LAW shows in ROMANS 7 that has bound us? Let's go back to the verse that is before....

ROMANS 7:5 [5], For when we were in the FLESH <G4561 Carnal mind or sinful human nature>, the motions of SINS, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit to death.

A. It is SIN that has bound us!

<* NOTE: the key to this verse is delivered from the law, being dead to that in which we were held. The law revived and I died... Why? Because the LAW gave a KNOWLEDDGE of SIN. It is SIN that God's LAW holds us to. It is SIN that we are delivered from not God's LAW.>

T
CONCLUSION: It is that which binds us that we are released from. It is SIN that binds us not God's LAW. We are released from SIN and the penalty of SIN by walking in the SPIRIT of the NEW COVENANT promise by FAITH (ROMANS 8:1-4)...

[7], What shall we say then? is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, you shall not covet.

[8], But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, worked in me all manner of covetousness. For without the law sin was dead.

[9], For I was alive apart from the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

OVERALL CONCLUSION........

You are trying hard are you not, but to no avail sadly.

For when we were in the realm of the flesh,a]'>[a] the sinful passions aroused by the law were at work in us, so that we bore fruit for death
Rom7:5

Sin, through the law arouses sinfull passions in man. I could spend much time explaining to you why, but it would be to no avail I am afraid.
Sin through what is holy, just and good made man exceeding sinfull(rom7:13). In order to see victory over sin you must die to sins power(naturally) What is the power of sin?
The power of sin is the law 1Cor15:56

Why?

The [power of sin is righteousnerss of observing the law. For through that sin has the power to condemn you to hell. And through your fear of condemnation by the law all manner of sin is aroused in you. It is a heartless message, no love in it at all. Just fear of condemnation.
Imagine a child being told by his parents if he infringed the rules he would be thrown out of the house until he earnestly repented. He wouldn't have loving parents would he? But that in reality is what you preach.
Does your way work? Well I have had three sda members bear false witness against me in Christian forums, with not a hint of an apology, and you kept on and on doing it as any unbiased observer will know. So no, it doesn't work, as it did not work for the Pharisees. In truth, you are far less concerned at breaking God's laws than I am. You preach what you do not even try to practice. You just make excuses for your sin as not really sin at all. Seen it over decades, time and time again from people who relentlessly state: You must obey the TC, with the strong inference heaven hinges on it.
Only if you die to the law do you see true victory over sin, otherwise you can only clean the outside of the cup. Hypocrisy, being full of everything unclean remains on the inside, and you show little or no love to others.

Once again, you must die to a law of righteousness for sin not to be your master. If anyone tells you, they do not believe in righteousness of observing the law, but you can only be in a saved state if you observe the law, they are either blind or wilfully lying to you.
Hopeless to say anymore, you either follow after the Holy Spirit or the written code, it cannot be both. So all you are left with is a message of reeling the letter off/copy pasting it, that bears no reflection on the reality of your life/demanding of others what you do not demand of yourself. Jesus called that hypocrisy

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Marco70

Apr 14, 2018
bulawayo
✟22,537.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So what is entailed in not committing sin? Well our sda friends would say it is sin not to obey Jesus commands, plus the TC. Therefore, in order not to commit sin you can dwell on no impure thoughts, the moment one comes to you it must be immediatley resisted. You cannot look at a woman with lust in your eye, you must never get angry with your brother(they will probably excuse that as saying they have just cause) You must ceaselessly love everyone you come into contact with from your heart. Including, your enemies, those who hate, malign slander and lie about you. You must always, without slip put God first in your life, no distractions at all.

Much better, in humility to be honest, and admit you are not perfect, rather than to insinuate you never commit sin and lie. Then you far better reflect the higher points of the law.

So why do people like to insinuate they never commit sin?

Well, the Pharisees for example sought and loved the praise of men rather than seeking praise from God

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
You are trying hard are you not, but to no avail sadly.

For when we were in the realm of the flesh,a]'>[a] the sinful passions aroused by the law were at work in us, so that we bore fruit for death
Rom7:5

Sin, through the law arouses sinfull passions in man. I could spend much time explaining to you why, but it would be to no avail I am afraid.
Sin through what is holy, just and good made man exceeding sinfull(rom7:13). In order to see victory over sin you must die to sins power(naturally) What is the power of sin?
The power of sin is the law 1Cor15:56

Why?

The [power of sin is righteousnerss of observing the law. For through that sin has the power to condemn you to hell. And through your fear of condemnation by the law all manner of sin is aroused in you. It is a heartless message, no love in it at all. Just fear of condemnation.
Imagine a child being told by his parents if he infringed the rules he would be thrown out of the house until he earnestly repented. He wouldn't have loving parents would he? But that in reality is what you preach.
Does your way work? Well I have had three sda members bear false witness against me in Christian forums, with not a hint of an apology, and you kept on and on doing it as any unbiased observer will know. So no, it doesn't work, as it did not work for the Pharisees. In truth, you are far less concerned at breaking God's laws than I am. You preach what you do not even try to practice. You just make excuses for your sin as not really sin at all. Seen it over decades, time and time again from people who relentlessly state: You must obey the TC, with the strong inference heaven hinges on it.
Only if you die to the law do you see true victory over sin, otherwise you can only clean the outside of the cup. Hypocrisy, being full of everything unclean remains on the inside, and you show little or no love to others.

Once again, you must die to a law of righteousness for sin not to be your master. If anyone tells you, they do not believe in righteousness of observing the law, but you can only be in a saved state if you observe the law, they are either blind or wilfully lying to you.
Hopeless to say anymore, you either follow after the Holy Spirit or the written code, it cannot be both. So all you are left with is a message of reeling the letter off/copy pasting it, that bears no reflection on the reality of your life/demanding of others what you do not demand of yourself. Jesus called that hypocrisy

Sadly no one is saying what your saying they have said to you, neither do you understand the posts and the scritpures in them that disagree with your teaching.

Upvote 0

JLB777

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2012
✟403,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You were shown through a lot of scripture that Gods WORD says that God's 10 Commandments are ETERNAL and that God's Commands us in the 4th Commandment to keep the SEVENTH DAY (Saturday) as a HOLY DAY (NO WORK is to be done)

Again, as I said before, you are not comprehending what my point is, nor have you understood what I am discussing, because all you have is your cut and paste answers from the SDA.

I agree, that The Lord’s 10 commandments are eternal.

What I am asking for from anyone, is New Testament scriptures from Jesus or the Apostles, that teach us how to observe the Sabbath under the New Covenant.

Under the law of Moses it was required that the children of Israel put to death those who even gathered sticks to kindle a fire.

Under the law it was required to sacrifice animals for sin atonement.

Under the New Covenant, we are not under the law.

Please provide New Testament scriptures from Jesus or the Apostles, that teach us how to observe the Sabbath under the New Covenant, whereby the Church was commanded to gather on the Sabbath to worship Jesus.

The other gentleman at least made an attempt to use the New Testament to validate his position, when he provided Acts 18:4

And he reasoned in the synagogue every Sabbath, and persuaded both Jews and Greeks. Acts 18:4

Is this scripture your proof that we are commanded to gather on Saturday to worship Jesus, or we will be sentenced to the everlasting fires of hell, because this scripture certainly isn’t a commandment for the Church, but was Paul’s custom to teach in the synagogue to unsaved Jews.

Please provide New Testament scriptures from Jesus or the Apostles, that teach us how to observe the Sabbath under the New Covenant, whereby the Church was commanded to gather on the Sabbath to worship Jesus.

JLB

Upvote 0

Marco70

Apr 14, 2018
bulawayo
✟22,537.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sadly no one is saying what your saying they have said to you, neither do you understand the posts and the scritpures in them that disagree with your teaching.
Really? So you do not believe if a person commits sin they have not been born again and are of the devil. I'm confused.
You don't believe if you commit sin you cannot remain in a saved state.

Do you understand the scriptures you quote?

We know Paul referred to the Corinthian church as 'the church of God' We also know that church committed sin. So what you relentlessly state and woodenly quote from scripture shows you do not understand the message contained in the partial letter you quote.

Let us look at your other main contention.
You agree, the law God desires us to follow is written in our minds and placed on our hearts. You also agree, sin is the transgression of the law. And you also agree, through the law we become conscious of sin. The problem is, you cannot see beyond the letter of what you are quoting. If the law is in your mind, you in your mind must know what that law is, therefore in your mind you must know what sin is. And the law in your heart MUST bring heartfelt conviction of sin if you transgress it. What I have just written, you should agree with, however, you don't for you accept as Christians people who have no consciousness of sin if they fail to observe a set Saturday Sabbath, though at a time not specified by you, if they continue to sin in this way they will be condemned to hell.
Which proves once again I am afraid you simply cannot see beyond the letter you rigidly quote. And what you do quote often contradicts what you then state later.
So it does not matter how much of the letter you quote, ho many scriptures you cram into each post does it, the two main things you relentlessly state/preach have been shown to be false by scripture itself.
All you are left with, is to ignore the fact the Corinthian church committed sin, and ignore the fact the believer cannot sin wilfully without having heartfelt conviction of sin by doing so, and continue putting up your copy/pastes of the letter it is proven you do not understand. Tragic really

• Agree
Reactions: listed
Upvote 0

Marco70

Apr 14, 2018
bulawayo
✟22,537.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There will never be agreement between those who follow after the written code and those who follow after the Holy Spirit. You must do one or the other, as Paul states(Rom7:6) and only the Holy Spirit can lead you into truth

• Agree
Reactions: listed
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Again, as I said before, you are not comprehending what my point is, nor have you understood what I am discussing, because all you have is your cut and paste answers from the SDA.

Not at all your point and question was understood perfectly thanks and my response is not a cut and paste from the SDA church, it is from my own personal time and study in God's WORD.

Once again your question was in your own words...

I’m honestly waiting for someone to present some New Testament scripture that specifically instruct the Church as to how to go about keeping the Sabbath.

and again in another post...

JLB777 said: My question has always been, how does the New Testament instruct us to keep the Sabbath under the New Covenant?

This question was answered with God's WORD in post # 337 (linked) and post # 338 (linked)
Now you have chosen to ignore these two posts and the scriptures in them because they disagree with your understanding of the scriptures. This is your choice. I do not judge you. Please do not say in the future your coming here to learn about the Sabbath when you have already made up your mind against it. Or will you respond to the scriptures in the posts sent you that disagree with you.

Then you made the following claim...

JLB777 said:
The answer again is I never said there was any such commandment from God to worship Jesus on Sunday or on Saturday. If you believe that we are commanded by God to worship Jesus on Saturday, the please provide the scriptures that instruct us to do this.

my emphasis above... In which you were then corrected with scripture in post # 228 (linked) showing that you made a false statement.

The scriptures provided in the linked post above shows clearly that;

1. God's 4th Commandment is the SEVENTH DAY (Saturday) of the week
2 God's Sabbath was made by God for mankind
3 Jesus is LORD of the SEVENTH DAY Sabbath (Creator)
4. God made the SEVENTH DAY Sabbath (Saturday) a HOLY DAY that no WORK was to be conducted
5. God's 4th Commandments is one of the 10 Commandments
6. God's 10 Commandments are the work of GOD himself written and spoken by GOD
7 God's 10 Commandments are ETERNAL
8. God's 10 Commandments are the KNOWLEDGE of SIN AND RIGHTEOUSNESS (Good and Evil)
9. God's 10 Commandments are the standard of the OLD and NEW COVENANTS and the JUEDGEMENT TO COME
10. If we break ANY ONE of God's Commandments we stand guilty before GOD in SIN as if we have broken all of God's LAW.
11. There is not one scripture in all of God's WORD that says God's 4th Commandment has now been ABOLISHED and we are now commanded to keep Sunday as a HOLY DAY (as you have already agreed)

Under the law of Moses it was required that the children of Israel put to death those who even gathered sticks to kindle a fire. Under the law it was required to sacrifice animals for sin atonement.

Your mixing up the SHADOW laws from the MOSAIC BOOK of the COVENANT with the ETERNAL LAWS of the 10 Commandments written on stone (Exodus 20:1-17).

SCRIPTURE SUPPORT PART 1

SCRIPTURE SUPPORT PART 2

Under the New Covenant, we are not under the law.

We are indeed under the NEW COVENANT of GRACE. To be "UNDER THE LAW" however actually means to be guilty before GOD of breaking it.

ROMANS 3:19-20 [19], Now we know that whatsoever things the law says, it says to them who are UNDER THE LAW: THAT EVERY MOUTH MAY BE STOPPED, AND ALL THE WORLD MAY BECOME GUILTY BEFORE GOD. [20], Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: FOR BY THE LAW IS THE KNLOWLEDGE OF SIN.

Scriptures already provided, please see post # 337 (linked) and post # 338 (linked)

You ignore that the OLD Testament scriptures are the foundation of the NEW Testament. The NEW Testament is built on the Old Testament and together they are the Word of God which gives instruction to follow God. Everything in the NEW Testament builds on instruction already provided in the OLD Testament and is why it is written..

2 TIMOTHY 3:16 [16], ALL SCRIPTURE is given by inspiration of God, AND IS PROFITABLE FOR DOCTRINE, FOR REPROOF, FOR CORRECTION, FOR INSTRUCTION IN RIGHTOEUSNESS.

and again...

MATTHEW 4:4 [4], Man does not live by bread alone but by EVERY WORD that proceeds out of the mouth of God.

As shown in the previous posts God Commands us in the 4th Commandment (Exodus 20:8-11) to REMEMBER the SEVENTH DAY of the week because he has set the SEVENTH DAY aside as a HOLY DAY where NO WORK is to be DONE on this day. The SEVENTH DAY of the week is to be set aside to REMEMBER and worship the GOD of CREATION. NO Bussiness, NO Shopping, NO buying or selling, NO uneccessary domestic work.

Building on the OLD TESTAMENT in the NEW TESTAMENT .....

1. Jesus taught that it is lawful to do GOOD on the Sabbath? (Matt 12:1-8; 10-12; 24:20; Mark 3:1-5; Luke 6:1-10; 13:14-16; 14:1-5; John 7:22-23; 9:14; Mark 1:21; Mark 6:2; Luke 4:16; 31; Luke 14:1; 23:56)

2. Jesus taught that God's Sabbath was made for mankind and not man for the Sabbath rebuking the tradtions of the Jew in regards to their traditions and interpretation around Sabbath keeping? (Mark 2:27-28; Matthew 12:8)

3. Jesus taught that he was the maker and creator of the Sabbath and the God of creation? (Hebrews 1:2; John 1:1-3; 14; Ephesians 3:9; Colossians 1:16-17; Mark 2:27)

4. Jesus is our example who kept the Sabbath as well as all those who followed him (Matt 12:1-8; 10-12; 24:20; Mark 3:1-5; Luke 6:1-10; 13:14-16; 14:1-5; John 7:22-23; 9:14; Mark 1:21; Mark 6:2; Luke 4:16; 31; Luke 14:1; 23:56; John 2:6; Matt 16:24; Acts 13:14; 13:27; 13:44; 15:21; 16:13; 17:2; 18:4; Rev 1:10)

5. Jesus taught that break God's Commandments and teach others to do so will not enter God's Kingdom? (Matt 5:19)

6. Jesus taught that not a jot or tittle will pass from God's LAW until heaven and earth pass away? (Matthew 5:18)

7. Jesus taught that on the two great commandments of LOVE to GOD and MAN hang ALL the LAW and the prophets (Matthew 22:36-40)

Paul warns us that those who do NOT believe and follow GOD do not enter into God's Sabbath rest because of their SINS and UNBELIEF (Hebrews 3-4)

9. Paul kept the Sabbath with both Jews and Gentiles (Acts 13:14-15; 42-44; Acts 16:13; Acts 17-1-2; Acts 18:4-5)

10. Jesus, Paul, James, John and Peter all ketp the Sabbath and taught there is 10 Commandments which includes the Sabbath and if you break anyone of God's Commandments you stand guilty before God of breaking all of them (James 2:8-12; Romans 7:7; 3:20; 1 John 3:4).

Why would Jesus and the Apostles give us further instruction in relation to Sabbath keeping building on the OLD TESTAMENET scriptures if we no longer need to keep it? (Point 1, 2, 3, 6)

Now my friend your questions linked in this post have been answered with scripture. There is a lot of scripture that disagrees with you over many posts now and you have ignored everyone of them.

If you disagree it is ok but if you wish the conversation to continue please respond to this post and the linked posts inside this post with the scriptures in them that disagree with your teaching. If you cannot it only shows you are in error .

What it all comes down to is that SIN is the breaking of any of God's Commandments (James 2:9-11; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4)

Those who CONTINUE in UNREPENTANT SIN will NOT enter into the KINGDOM of HEAVEN.

God's 4th commandment is one of the ten (Exodus 20:8-11) If we knowingly break it when God asks us not to we stand guilty before God of committing sin (James 2:8-12). If we do not seek him in repentance and forgiveness we are in danger of the Judgement (Hebrews 10:26-27)

Sunday worship is a tradition and teaching of man that has led many to break the commandments of God. Jesus says that if we follow the traditions of man that break the commandments of God we are not following God (Matthew 15:3-9)

There is not one scripture in all of God's Word that says that God's 4th Commandment is now ABOLISHED and we are now commanded to KEEP Sunday as a Holy day.

Who should we follow the teachings and traditions of men or the Word of God? Who should we believe the Words of men or the Word of God?

In times of ignorance God winks at but now ,<when a KNOWLEDGE of the truth has come> calls all men everywhere to REPENT (FOLLOW) (Acts 17:30-31).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Best reply you could give in the circumstances methinks. Much better not to respond to your inconsistencies
You have already been provided scripture. It is God's WORD not mine. Your only repeating yourself. I do not judge you. Your salvation is between you and God as it is the WORD of GOD we accept or reject that will judge us come judgement day (John 12:47-48)

SIN is the breaking of God's Commandments (James 2:9-11; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4)

Those who CONTINUE in UNREPENTANT SIN will NOT enter into the KINGDOM of HEAVEN.

God's 4th commandment is one of the ten (Exodus 20:8-11) If we knowingly break it when God asks us not to we stand guilty before God of committing sin (James 2:8-12). If we do not seek him in repentance and forgiveness we are in danger of the Judgement (Hebrews 10:26-27)

Sunday worship is a tradition and teaching of man that has led many to break the commandments of God. Jesus says that if we follow the traditions of man that break the commandments of God we are not following God (Matthew 15:3-9)

There is not one scripture in all of God's Word that says that God's 4th Commandment is now ABOLISHED and we are now commanded to KEEP Sunday as a Holy day.

Who should we follow the teachings and traditions of men or the Word of God? Who should we believe the Words of men or the Word of God?

In times of ignorance God winks at but now ,<when a KNOWLEDGE of the truth has come> calls all men everywhere to REPENT (FOLLOW) (Acts 17:30-31).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Marco70

Apr 14, 2018
bulawayo
✟22,537.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You have already been provided scripture. It is God's WORD not mine. Your only repeating yourself.

We know Paul referred to the Corinthian church as 'the church of God' We also know that church committed sin. So what you relentlessly state and woodenly quote from scripture shows you do not understand the message contained in the partial letter you quote.

You agree, the law God desires us to follow is written in our minds and placed on our hearts. You also agree, sin is the transgression of the law. And you also agree, through the law we become conscious of sin. The problem is, you cannot see beyond the letter of what you are quoting. If the law is in your mind, you in your mind must know what that law is, therefore in your mind you must know what sin is. And the law in your heart MUST bring heartfelt conviction of sin if you transgress it. What I have just written, you should agree with, however, you don't for you accept as Christians people who have no consciousness of sin if they fail to observe a set Saturday Sabbath, though at a time not specified by you, if they continue to sin in this way they will be condemned to hell.
Which proves once again I am afraid you simply cannot see beyond the letter you rigidly quote. And what you do quote often contradicts what you then state later.
So it does not matter how much of the letter you quote, ho many scriptures you cram into each post does it, the two main things you relentlessly state/preach have been shown to be false by scripture itself.
All you are left with, is to ignore the fact the Corinthian church committed sin, and ignore the fact the believer cannot sin wilfully without having heartfelt conviction of sin by doing so, and continue putting up your copy/pastes of the letter it is proven you do not understand. Tragic really

Upvote 0

listed

are you?
May 14, 2011
✟53,797.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for your thoughtful reply... :)

I would challenge you on the understanding of the Lord's day however... when John used this term in Revelation 1:10, there was no qualifier for what day it actually was. For this, we need to look into scripture for an answer. The is only one quote from Jesus on this subject and it was recorded in 3 of the gospels.

Matthew 12:8
For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.

I appreciate your suggestion of the 8th day hypothesis, however, this is not in any way a definitive text proof of what John was referring to in Revelation. The only "thus saith the Lord" we have on this is that the Lord's day refers to Sabbath.
You should read the text very carefully. Sunday was commonly referred to as the Lord's Day by the end of the 1st century and as early as 50 AD. Scripture and historical records back this up.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

You have only proved my point. Your only repeating yourself and ignoring the scriptures provided to you. Only God's WORD is true and we should BELIEVE and FOLLOW it over the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God.

1 JOHN 2:3-4 [3], And by this we know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. [4], He that says, I know him, and keeps not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Upvote 0

Marco70

Apr 14, 2018
bulawayo
✟22,537.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You have already been provided scripture. It is God's WORD not mine. Your only repeating yourself. I do not judge you. Your salvation is between you and God as it is the WORD of GOD we accept or reject that will judge us come judgement day (John 12:47-48)

SIN is the breaking of God's Commandments (James 2:9-11; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4)

Your inability to understand the message in the letter you quote has been proven. You can only ignore the evidence and continue copy/pasting the same old things.

Upvote 0

Marco70

Apr 14, 2018
bulawayo
✟22,537.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You have just proved my point. Your only repeating yourself. Only God's WORD is true and we should BELIEVE and FOLLOW it over the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God.

1 JOHN 2:3-4 [3], And by this we know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. [4], He that says, I know him, and keeps not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
Then as you fail to practice what you preach, and show no love to others by doing so, it might be better for you to reflect on scripture rather than quote it to others

Upvote 0