bulawayo
✟15,037.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How can you accept anyone as a Christian who has no consciousness of sin if they fail to observe a set Saturday Sabbath:

‘This is the covenant I will make with them
after that time, says the Lord.
I will put my laws in their hearts,
and I will write them on their minds.’b]'>[b]

17 Then he adds:

‘Their sins and lawless acts
I will remember no more
Heb10:16&17

The law God desires you to follow is written in your mind and placed on your heart. What is in your mind you in your mind must know, and the law in your heart MUST bring heartfelt conviction of sin if you wilfully transgress it, for: through the law we become conscioius of sin(rom 3:20). Therefore, if a person has no conviction of sin concerning not following a set Saturday Sabbath, only two things are possible. Either God did not write in their mind and place on their heart a law that states they must observe a set Saturday Sabbath, or they cannot be a Christian.
People will never have a closer walk with God if they listen to people who do not understand the core foundation upon which the Christian faith stands.
So the above is yet another example of our sda friends not understanding the core foundation upon which the Christian faith stands. Arguing over which law a Christian must follow is pointless, if(if) you understand the outworking of the NC.

Upvote 0

The7thColporteur

Jun 30, 2017
Heavenly City
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
...Therefore, if a person has no conviction of sin concerning not following a set Saturday Sabbath, only two things are possible. Either God did not write in their mind and place on their heart a law that states they must observe a set Saturday Sabbath, or they cannot be a Christian....
Some people are ignorant, but God is commanding all in the last days to repentance:

Acts 17:30 KJB - And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:​

Some have light:

John 3:19 KJB - And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
There are many which do not have such light as you have Marco70. They are innocent in ignorance. However, since you claim to not be blind, and have light and so see:

John 9:41 KJB - Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.
Do not harden your heart, it is eternally fatal:

1 Timothy 4:1 KJB - Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

1 Timothy 4:2 KJB - Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;​

God does not condemn ignorance. It is when light is rejected and rejected that then they are rejected:

Hosea 4:6 KJB - My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.​

Upvote 0

Marco70

Apr 14, 2018
bulawayo
✟15,037.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What is written in your mind you in your mind must know. Therefore in your mind you must know the law that has been placed there. You cannot hide from it. The law in your heart must bring heartfelt conviction of sin when you wilfully transgress it. You cannot hide from what is in your most inward parts, or be in ignorance of it. You only get a saviour from sin because it has been placed there. God would not place his law in your heart and mind and allow you the luxury of not knowing it was there.
That's the new(not old) covenant

Upvote 0

The7thColporteur

Jun 30, 2017
Heavenly City
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Where is the 4th Commandment Marco70? One of the Ten of that Law which Marco70 said was to be written upon the heart.

We can easily prove the law God desires you to follow, that was written on tablets of stone is now in your heart. Paul writing to Gentiles:

You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts
2Cor3:3
Where is that which was written in specifity on the heart about the 7th Day the Sabbath of the LORD thy God? Where Marco70? Exodus 20:8-11 KJB didn't vanish into thin air.

Upvote 0

The7thColporteur

Jun 30, 2017
Heavenly City
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Of course, our sda friends must say anything, reason anything, even lie as to what you state(break the TC) in order to cling to their misdirected zeal
Marco70, do Christians need to keep the Ten Commandments [Exodus 20:1-17 KJB; John 14:15; Exodus 20:6], yes or no?

Upvote 0

Marco70

Apr 14, 2018
bulawayo
✟15,037.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The law God desires(desires) you to obey that was written in stone is in your heart and mind. Therefore, if you have no conviction you sin by failing to observe a set Saturday Sabbath, either no such law as written was placed in your heart and mind or you cannot be a christian

• Agree
Reactions: listed
Upvote 0

The7thColporteur

Jun 30, 2017
Heavenly City
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
The law God desires(desires) you to obey that was written in stone is in your heart and mind. Therefore, if you hacve no conviction you sin by failing to observe a set Saturday Sabbath, either no such law was placed in your heart and mind or you cannot be a christian
You have a contradiction Marco70.

You said:

"... The law God desires(desires) you to obey that was written in stone is in your heart and mind. ..."

Then you said in regards the 4th Commandment, which was "written on stone" [Deuteronomy 4:13 KJB - And he declared unto you his covenant, which he commanded you to perform, even ten commandments; and he wrote them upon two tables of stone.]:

"... either no such law was placed in your heart and mind or you cannot be a christian ..."
Where are these specific words of the Ten Commandments, that were written in stone Marco70?:

Exodus 20:8 KJB - Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

Exodus 20:9 KJB - Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

Exodus 20:10 KJB - But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

Exodus 20:11 KJB - For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
What happened to these specific words Marco70?

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Does anyone else want to answer why God created the Sabbath at the end of creation week? God wasn't tired, so what spiritual significance did it foreshadow?

@BobRyan , @LoveGodsWord , @EastCoastRemnant ?

Hello 1stcenturylady, it is not hard...

MARK 2:27 [27], And he said unto them, THE SABBATH WAS MADE FOR MAN, and not man for the sabbath

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I guess we have different beliefs on who God is. I am confident that Jesus Christ will acknowledge me before The Father. He died for my sins. God called me to Jesus and the Holy Spirit has guided me. I am also confident that He will finish the work He has begun in me. God bless.

We confess Jesus not only by our words but by the life we lead...

MATTHEW 10:32-33 [32], Whoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. [33], But whoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

By sinning against God we deny him and his power to save us from sin. Many will have a form or godliness but deny the power thereof (2 TIMOTHY 3:5). The power of GOD is salvation from sin not in sin (ROMANS 1:16).

MATTHEW 7:22-23 [22], Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name? and in your name have cast out devils? and in your name done many wonderful works? [23], And then will I profess to them, I NEVER KNEW YOU: DEPART FROM ME YOU WHO WORK SIN.

links to..

1 JOHN 2:3-4 [3], And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. [4], HE THAT SAYS I KNOW HIM, and keeps not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1 JOHN 3:6 [6], 6, Whosoever abides in him sins not: WHOSOEVER SINS HAS NOT SEEN HIM AND DOES NOT KNOW HIM.

If anyone is professing Christ while living a life of KNOWN UNREPENTANT SIN they do not KNOW God and are denying him before men. It will be too late for many come judgement day.

SIN is still the same as it has always been which is the breaking of God's Commandments (James 2:9-11; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4)

Those who CONTINUE in UNREPENTANT SIN will NOT enter into the KINGDOM of HEAVEN.

God's 4th commandment is one of the ten (Exodus 20:8-11) If we knowingly break it when God asks us not to we stand guilty before God of committing sin (James 2:8-12). If we do not seek him in repentance and forgiveness we are in danger of the Judgement (Hebrews 10:26-27)

Sunday worship is a tradition and teaching of man that has led many to break the commandments of God. Jesus says that if we follow the traditions of man that break the commandments of God we are not following God (Matthew 15:3-9)

There is not one scripture in all of God's Word that says that God's 4th Commandment is now ABOLISHED and we are now commanded to KEEP Sunday as a Holy day.

Who should we follow the teachings and traditions of men or the Word of God? Who should we believe the Words of men or the Word of God?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Marco70

Apr 14, 2018
bulawayo
✟15,037.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone(TC) but on tablets of human hearts

It is obvious the law God desires you to follow he placed in your mind and heart.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
How can you accept anyone as a Christian who has no consciousness of sin if they fail to observe a set Saturday Sabbath:

‘This is the covenant I will make with them
after that time, says the Lord.
I will put my laws in their hearts,
and I will write them on their minds.’b]'>[b]

17 Then he adds:

‘Their sins and lawless acts
I will remember no more
Heb10:16&17

The law God desires you to follow is written in your mind and placed on your heart. What is in your mind you in your mind must know, and the law in your heart MUST bring heartfelt conviction of sin if you wilfully transgress it, for: through the law we become conscioius of sin(rom 3:20). Therefore, if a person has no conviction of sin concerning not following a set Saturday Sabbath, only two things are possible. Either God did not write in their mind and place on their heart a law that states they must observe a set Saturday Sabbath, or they cannot be a Christian.
People will never have a closer walk with God if they listen to people who do not understand the core foundation upon which the Christian faith stands.

Hello Marco70,

How can you trust your own heart when God says it is desparately wicked?

JEREMIAH 17:9-10 [9], The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? [10], I the LORD search the heart, I test the mind, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

MATTHEW 15:19 [19], For from the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, all sexual immorality, theft, lying, and slander.

PROVERBS 28:26 [26], He that trusts in his own heart is a fool: but whosoever walks wisely, he shall be delivered.

ECCLESIASTES 3:9 [9], This is an evil in all that is done under the sun, that the same event happens to all. Also, the hearts of the children of man are full of evil, and madness is in their hearts while they live, and after that they go to the dead.

This is why we need a new heart to be Born again..

Ezekiel 36:26-27 [26], A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh.
[27], And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and you shall keep my judgments, and do them.

JOHN 3:3-7 [3], Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.[4], Nicodemus said unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? [5], Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. [6], That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. [7], Marvel not that I said unto you, You must be born again.

links to...

1 JOHN 3:9 [9], WHOSOEVER IS BORN OF GOD DOES NOT COMMIT SIN; for his nature remains in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Seems God's WORD disagrees with you

How can you have faith if you have no WORD?

ROMANS 10:17 [17], So then FAITH COMES BY HEARING AND HEARING BY THE WORD OF GOD.

If you do NOT have God's WORD how can it be written on the heart? You cannot have FAITH if you have NO WORD now can you? It is God's WORD written on the heart not your own.

SIN is still the same as it has always been which is the breaking of God's Commandments (James 2:9-11; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4)

Those who CONTINUE in UNREPENTANT SIN will NOT enter into the KINGDOM of HEAVEN.

God's 4th commandment is one of the ten (Exodus 20:8-11) If we knowingly break it when God asks us not to we stand guilty before God of committing sin (James 2:8-12). If we do not seek him in repentance and forgiveness we are in danger of the Judgement (Hebrews 10:26-27)

Sunday worship is a tradition and teaching of man that has led many to break the commandments of God. Jesus says that if we follow the traditions of man that break the commandments of God we are not following God (Matthew 15:3-9)

There is not one scripture in all of God's Word that says that God's 4th Commandment is now ABOLISHED and we are now commanded to KEEP Sunday as a Holy day.

Who should we follow the teachings and traditions of men or the Word of God? Who should we believe the Words of men or the Word of God?

Upvote 0

Marco70

Apr 14, 2018
bulawayo
✟15,037.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello Marco70,

How can you trust your own heart when God says it is desparately wicked?

JEREMIAH 17:9-10 [9], The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? [10], I the LORD search the heart, I test the mind, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

MATTHEW 15:19 [19], For from the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, all sexual immorality, theft, lying, and slander.

PROVERBS 28:26 [26], He that trusts in his own heart is a fool: but whosoever walks wisely, he shall be delivered.

ECCLESIASTES 3:9 [9], This is an evil in all that is done under the sun, that the same event happens to all. Also, the hearts of the children of man are full of evil, and madness is in their hearts while they live, and after that they go to the dead.

This is why we need a new heart to be Born again..

Ezekiel 36:26-27 [26], A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh.
[27], And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and you shall keep my judgments, and do them.

JOHN 3:3-7 [3], Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.[4], Nicodemus said unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? [5], Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. [6], That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. [7], Marvel not that I said unto you, You must be born again.

links to...

1 JOHN 3:9 [9], WHOSOEVER IS BORN OF GOD DOES NOT COMMIT SIN; for his nature remains in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Seems God's WORD disagrees with you

How can you have faith if you have no WORD?

ROMANS 10:17 [17], So then FAITH COMES BY HEARING AND HEARING BY THE WORD OF GOD.

If you do NOT have God's WORD you cannot have FAITH if you have NO FAITH you are lost. It is God's WORD written on the heart not your own.

Absolutely, we have deceitful hearts. Therefore God put his laws in our minds, and what is in your mind you in your mind must know, and law in your heart MUST bring heartfelt conviction of sin when you wilfully transgress it. God himself put it there

• Agree
Upvote 0

The7thColporteur

Jun 30, 2017
Heavenly City
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Does anyone else want to answer why God created the Sabbath at the end of creation week? God wasn't tired...
Again:

The word "refreshed" as already indicated from Exodus [pointing to Genesis], is due to God ceasing to Speak Creation. For in the Beginning was the Word [even 'Jesus']. In other words He ceased speaking the Word of Creation at the end of the 6th Day, and from forming anything further with his hands.

No, God did not become tired. He did however Stop Creating, by His Word. Thus "rested", and was "refreshed".

Isaiah 40:28 KJB - Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.​

He did however ceased from speaking, and saying, "Let there be...", thus pausing in 'breath' as you might say.

Genesis 1:1 KJB - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Genesis 1:2 KJB - And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Genesis 1:3 KJB - And God said, Let ...

Genesis 1:6 KJB - And God said, Let ...

Genesis 1:7 KJB - And God made ...

Genesis 1:9 KJB - And God said, Let ...

Genesis 1:11 KJB - And God said, Let ...

Genesis 1:14 KJB - And God said, Let ...

Genesis 1:16 KJB - And God made ...

Genesis 1:20 KJB - And God said, Let ...

Genesis 1:21 KJB - And God created ...

Genesis 1:24 KJB - And God said, Let ...

Genesis 1:25 KJB - And God made ...

Genesis 1:26 KJB - And God said, Let ...

Genesis 1:27 KJB - So God created ...

Genesis 1:29 KJB - And God said, Behold ...

Psalms 8:3 KJB - When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;

Psalms 33:6 KJB - By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.

Psalms 33:9 KJB - For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.

Job 38:4-7 KJB - [4] Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it? [6] Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof; [7] When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
God was "finished" speaking Creation. It is a "memorial" [pointing to the past perfect Earth without sin, because He is without sin], see Exodus 20:8-11. Then it is also a "memorial" [pointing to the past resting in it of Jesus in the grave for our salvation, because He is without sin, and took upon Himself our sins, and paid the penalty for sin]. In the New Heavens and New Earth, is will again be a "memorial" [pointing to the past act of the finishing the plan of Redemption]. It is the "perpetual [eternal] sign" of perfection and completion, by Faith in the Creator and Redeemer. Those who knowingly separate themselves from this "sign", state that they did not believe that Jesus can bring them to perfect love [John 14:15; Exodus 20:6; Deuteronomy 6:5; Leviticus 19:17-18 KJB].

The Sabbath commandment is eternal Light and Spiritual, never temporary Shadow, never Carnal.

Jesus is the word of God. Therefore, in his death, he too then stopped speaking, entered into the 7th Day the Sabbath of Jesus [the LORD thy God, the Son]., magnifying God's [His Father's] Law above everything, making it honourable. He is both the Just and Justifier ...

Those knowingly transgressing it, willingly "forget" what Jesus paid for their sins [1 john 3:4 KJB], and make excuses ... they choose not to "remember" ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Marco70

Apr 14, 2018
bulawayo
✟15,037.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Its amazing. SDA relentlessly state(correctly) sin is the transgression of the law. They relentlessly state(correctly) through the law we become conscious of sin. Therefore, according to what they repeatedly state, under the NEW
(NEW)covenant, you MUST be conscious of sin when you wilfully transgress what is written in your mind and placed on your heart.
So what must they now do? try to produce scripture in an effort to overturn what they have previously and relentlessly stated

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The7thColporteur

Jun 30, 2017
Heavenly City
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Its amazing. SDA relentlessly state(correctly) sin is the transgression of the law. They relentlessly state(correctly) through the law we become conscious of sin. Therefore, according to what they repeatedly state, under the NEW
(NEW)covenant, you MUST be conscious of sin when you wilfully transgress what is written in your mind and placed on your heart. ...
The "new" covenant existed before the 'old', for it is the "everlasting Covenant" made between the Father and the Son, witnessed by the Holy Ghost before the world was. It was put into effect should sin [1 John 3:4 KJB] ever arise. It was ratified by the blood of Jesus at Calvary [Hebrews 13:20 KJB], and ratified by the Father in Heaven when Jesus ascended from Mt. Olivet [Psalms 133:1-3; Revelation 5:6,24 KJB]. It is based in God's character and promises, which is exactly what the Ten Commandments [Exodus 20:1-17 KJB] are, again see Exodus 33:17-23, Exodus 34:1-9, Exodus 20:5,6 KJB], to be written upon the heart of those who had transgressed, if they would accept, Jeremiah 32:40 KJB.

Upvote 0

Marco70

Apr 14, 2018
bulawayo
✟15,037.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
8 Do not deceive yourselves. If any of you think you are wise by the standards of this age, you should become ‘fools’ so that you may become wise. 19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God’s sight. As it is written: ‘He catches the wise in their craftiness’a]'>[a]; 20 and again, ‘The Lord knows that the thoughts of the wise are futile
1Cor3:18-20

Those who think they know something do not yet know as they ought to know
1Cor 8:2

Do you see a person wise in their own eyes?
There is more hope for a fool than for them
Proverbs 26:12

For it is written:

‘I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.’c]'>[c]

20 Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of the law? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21 For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe.
1Cor1:19-21

Upvote 0

JLB777

Supporter
Jun 18, 2012
✟403,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Well let's start here. As God's WORD disagrees with you. Let's see what God says..

GENESIS 2:1-3
[1],
Thus the heavens and the earth WERE FINISHED, and all the host of them.
[2], And on the SEVENTH DAY GOD ENDED HIS WORK which he had made; and HE RESTED ON THE SEVENTH DAY from all his work which he had made.
[3],
And GOD BLESSED THE SEVENTH DAY, AND SANCTIFIED IT: BECAUSE HE HAD RESTED FROM ALL HIS WORK WHICH GOD HAD CREATED AND MADE.

Points of interest...

v2 THE SABBATH was made on the SEVENTH DAY OF the CREATION week.
v1-2 THE SABBATH was part of a FINISHED WORK OF CREATION OF ALL THINGS IN THE HEAVENS AND EARTH
v3 GOD BELSSED THE SEVENTH DAY AND MADE IT A HOLY DAY
v1-3 THE SABBATH was made BEFORE MANKIND SINNED AND BEFORE GOD'S PLAN OF SALVATION WAS GIVEN TO MANKIND (see Gen 3 which is where mankind sinned)

CONCLUSION: THE SABBATH DAY was made on the SEVENTH DAY (Saturday). God RESTED on the SEVENTH DAY (Saturday). GOD BLESSED the SEVENTH DAY (Saturday). GOD set apart the SEVENTH DAY (Saturday) and made it a HOLY DAY because he RESTED on the SEVENTH DAY (Saturday) from all the work of creation.

Now let's look at the 4th Commandment.

EXODUS 20:8-11
[8],
REMEMBER, the SABBATH DAY, to KEEP IT HOLY. <Why?> Because God made it Holy for mankind and commands us to keep it as a Holy day)
[9], Six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work:
[10], But the SEVENTH DAY IS THE SABBATH of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: <WHY>
[11], For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the SEVENTH DAY: wherefore the LORD BLESSED THE SABBATH, and HALLOWED IT.

Points of interest...

v8 The commandment is to REMEMBER THE SABBATH DAY TO KEEP IT A HOLY DAY
v9-10 NO WORK is to be done on the SEVENTH DAY SABBATH
v10 THIS IS GOD'S SABBATH made for mankind (Mark 2:27-28)
v8;11 THE REASON FOR THE SABBATH IS A MEMORIAL OF CREATION AND THE CREATOR

CONCLUSION: God's 4th Commandment of the 4/10 commands us to REMEMBER THE SABBATH DAY TO KEEP IT A HOLY DAY. God's 4th Commandment says that the SEVENTH DAY (Saturday) IS THE SABBATH OF THE LORD THY GOD. Why? For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the SEVENTH DAY: wherefore the LORD BLESSED THE SABBATH, and HALLOWED IT (A direct reference back to Genesis 2:1-3).

God's WORD disagrees with you. We are commanded by God to keep the SEVENTH DAY (Saturday) of the week AS A HOLY DAY.

IF YOU BREAK ONE COMMANDMENT AND KEEP 9/10 YOU ARE BREAKING ALL.

God's 10 Commandments which includes the 4th Commandment was spoken by God himself to his people (Exodus 20:1-17). Jesus says Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away (Matthew 25:35).

The Ten Commandments were the work of God himself, spoken and written by God alone on two tables of stone (Exodus 32:16). God's WORD says; whatsoever God does is forever nothing can be added to it or taken away (Ecclesiastes 3:14).

Gods Law is still in force today (Psalms 111:7-8, Revelation 12:17, 14:12, 22:14, 1 John 3:5-8, 1 John 2:3-4 etc.). The Law of God reveals sin to us so we can see ourselves as we truly are sinners in need of a Saviour (Romans 3:20; 1 John 3:4).

God's LAW (10 Commandments) is the great standard of the judgement (Ecclesiastes 12:13-14, James 2:10-12, 1 John 3:4, Acts 17:31). God's Law is our teacher revealing sin and the character of God and brings us to Christ at the foot of the cross that we might be saved by faith (Galatians 3:24; Revelation 1:5).

Jesus came not to abolish the law, but to fulfil it ( Matt 5:17-20 ). The law is the embodiment of truth that instructs ( Rom 2:18-19 ). It is "holy" and "spiritual, " making sin known to us by defining it; therefore, Paul delights in it ( Romans 7:7-14; Romans 7:22). The law is good if used properly (1 Tim 1:8), and is not opposed to the promises of God ( Gal 3:21 ). Faith does not make the law void, but the Christian establishes the law ( Rom 3:31 ), fulfilling its requirements by walking according to the Spirit ( Rom 8:4 ) through love ( Rom 13:10 ).

You cannot know the power of God or the Gospel of Grace without the 10 commandments. If there is NO LAW then you do not know what SIN is (James 2:11; Romans 7:7; Romans 3:20; 1 John 3:4). God's Law is perfect converting the soul (Psalms 19:7).

If you do not know what SIN is you have NO need of a Savior. If you have NO need of a Savior you have NO Salvation. If you have NO Salvation you are LOST because it is written.

You cannot keep 9/10 Commandments and stand guiltless before God.

James 2:8-12 [8], If you fulfill the royal law according to the scripture, You shall love your neighbor as yourself, you do well: [9], But if you have respect to persons, you commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors. [10], For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. [11], For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if you commit no adultery, yet if you kill, you are become a transgressor of the law. [12], So speak you, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.

Now please, where does it say in all of God's WORD that God's 4th Commandment has now been ABOLISHED and we are now commanded to keep Sunday as a HOLY DAY? To break God's LAW is to deny his WORD. UNBELIEVERS have no part in God's KINGDOM.

In times of ignorance God winks at but now ,<when a KNOWLEDGE of the truth has come> calls all men everywhere to REPENT (FOLLOW) (Acts 17:30-31).

Start where ever you want, just end by posting the scriptures where God commanded the Church to gather on Saturday to worship Jesus.

It’s so obvious, that you don’t even know what we are discusssing, because you have your “canned” cut and paste responses that you have been repeating, to everyone.

I’m not saying the Commandment of the Sabbath has been abolished.

I’m not teaching people to gather on Sunday to worship Jesus either.

My question has always been, how does the New Testament instruct us to keep the Sabbath under the New Covenant?

Where does the New Testament say we are to gather on the Sabbath to worship Jesus?

IOW, where do you come up with the doctrine of gathering on Saturday to worship Jesus, because it’s not in the Bible?

You are great at condemning everyone with scripture for not practicing your Sabbath keeping, but when asked to produce a scripture that says we are to gather on Saturday to worship Jesus, you don’t have one.

So much for your Sabbath keeping doctrine. :scratch:

Upvote 0