altya

Servant of God
Apr 28, 2002
South Africa
Visit site
✟14,320.00
Faith
Non-Denom
1. I have to get my relationship with God right: Ephesians 5:19-20 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

We need to be submissive and obeying towards God
I have to worship God and give thanks unto Him for this is the first step to start a deeper relationship with God. To worship God creates a deeper relationship and I will love God more and more until I love Him with my whole heart. Out of the love-relationship will flow, a very deep desire to obey Him, even to a point that cost me.

2. Get your relationship right with the Church. (Body of Christ).
Ephesians 5:21
Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God

First, make sure that your Church is a legal ministry. God does not bless illegal ministries. Sometimes the pastor is not in line with God, for an example, if they stand in any area wrong and they are exposing, they just start a new church somewhere else. Such a church is not legal. (This only happens in South Africa) You have to get your relationships right with all the members of the body. Even if they did, you wrong in a way. You have to live the scripture, even if they are not acting Christian like. You have to walk in forgiveness all the time.
Matthew 5:44: But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
1 John 1:7: But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
If you have a problem with sin in any area in you life, starts to have fellowship with your brothers and sisters and the blood of Jesus will cleanse you. You have to obey the laws of the Church, if it’s not scripture based then you are in the wrong Church.

3 Get your relationship with your spouse right.
Ephesians 5:22
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the savoir of the body.

Wives have to submit the same way to their husbands as unto God. To submit is to pay respect for those who protect you. God always works on a structure. God is in the top position. Second is the Church, (or the body of Christ) after the church is the husband. The wife stands under the husband’s authority and the children under the wife’s authority. The reason for this is for protection against the evil forces.
The wife stands under the protection of God; the Church: and her Husband.

Ephesians 5: 25-33
Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; 26That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, 27That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. 28So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. 29For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church: For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. 31For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church. Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

Christ loved the church so mush that He had died for it. He did everything to purified and cleanse the church. The husband have to love his wife so much that he also will do everything to get her spiritually clean and protect her from all evil even to a point that he will die for her. The husband has to follow the example that God has set.
Mark 10:11 Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her. 12And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.
God cannot bless any illegal marriage. This is a very difficult subject because of people re-married. People don’t understand that when they get a divorce to re-marry someone else its still adultery and God cannot bless a marriage like this. You will always be in battle with Satan. Every time when you work for God Satan is going to get you. In other words, there is no spiritual protection for you in this area. Although the blood of Jesus cleanses you, therefore, are you still a born again Christian.
Let me give you an example. If a robber wants to rob a bank, he can not pray for God’s blessings. He can even promise to pay a 10th to the church. God is not going to bless him or help him to rob the bank successful.

4. Get the children in the right relationship with the parents.
Ephesians 6:1
Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right. 2 Honour thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promise;) 3 That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth. 4 And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord

You have to raise your children in the fear of God and protect them from Satan. (Cover them with your prayers) The best way is to set an example for them, showing them how to live a Christian life. Care for them the same way as God cared for us.
It’s also very important for Christians to respect and to take care of their parents, because the parents are the protection (covering) of the children. Lack in this, will cause you to stand without God protection and you can be attack in your body even your live can be taken from you.

5. Get the basis in your work place legal. Ephesians 6:6-8
Servants, (me) be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ; 6Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart; 7With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men: 8Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.

You have to obey the law. If you have, a business makes sure that it’s legal, and do not cheat on tax forms. Treat everybody above you reasonable even tax collectors and with the love of God. Don’t try to bluff or cheat people. Honesty in your workplace is very important. If you cannot legalize you business, get rid of it. God will not bless you if it is not legal. If you don’t obey God in this matter you will give Satan an open hand to steal your money.

6. Treat your servants in a Christian way.
Ephesians 6:9
9And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.

You have to take care of your servants, as you would like God to take care of you. God will do to you as you did to your servants.

7. Stand on legal ground and let God do the battle for you. Ephesians 6:10
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might; Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

It’s very important to be strong and the only way to be strong in the Lord is to obey the word of God. To “walk in the word” If you do that you will discover the power of God. To enable us to stand we have to put on the whole armour, every piece has a meaning. (See the teachings) We are the only army that get ready by putting on the amour and don’t fight. We just have to stand.

This is basically the Ten Commandments that God gave Moses, and Jesus explained it to His disciples in the NT.
Matthew 22:37
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Lets restore our relationships with God and our neighbors and see what the Lord will do for us.
Psalm 51:11
Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. 13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.

1. Restore your relationship with God and gain everlasting live,
2. Restore your relationship with your Church and gain spiritual food and protection.
3. Restore your relationship with your spouse and you will gain a happy family life.
4. Restore your relationship with your children and parents and it will go well with you.
5. Restore your relationship with your work and your money will be blessed
6 Restore your relationship with your servants and God will take care of you.
7. Stand on legal ground and the walls of your Jericho will fall