Oregon
✟106,237.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They are all one God, one Being, there is only one will.

It's a matter of function of three separate divine persons, not a matter of will.
Your response is very puzzling. On one level, you seem to affirm Trinitarianism in the first sentence. However, in the second sentence you SEEM to infer Tritheism with the statement "not the matter of the will."

Your second sentences seems to imply there are three separate person acting independently of each other because it is "not a matter of the will." I am not stating you are a TRITHEIST, yet you state "it is not a matter of the will." I submit this: The mark of Trinitarianism is the WILL. You say it isn't.

You need to explain the meaning of the second sentence...

You have big enough shoulders to explain yourself. Please do. I am always will to learn from individuals on CF.

I do have respect for your posts....just question this one.

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Watching and Praying Always
Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟206,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Your response is very puzzling. On one level, you seem to affirm Trinitarianism in the first sentence. However, in the second sentence you SEEM to infer Tritheism with the statement "not the matter of the will."

Your second sentences seems to imply there are three separate person acting independently of each other because it is "not a matter of the will." I am not stating you are a TRITHEIST, yet you state "it is not a matter of the will." I submit this: The mark of Trinitarianism is the WILL. You say it isn't.

You need to explain the meaning of the second sentence...

You have big enough shoulders to explain yourself. Please do. I am always will to learn from individuals on CF.

Didn't Jesus have a will of His own too? He asked the Father for things, and at Gethsemane, He asked for a different way than the cross.
He ultimately obeyed the Father's will,
To be Frank, Jesus asked His Father to change his mind, change His will, and find another means than the cross.
It shows a diference in will, but ultimately obeying the greater will, as Jesus Himself said the Father is greater than I.

I don't pretend to understand exactly how the trinity works and all I can really do is seek to, hence things like this topic.

Upvote 0

Ain't Zwinglian

Feb 23, 2020
Oregon
✟106,237.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Didn't Jesus have a will of His own too? He asked the Father for things, and at Gethsemane, He asked for a different way than the cross.
He ultimately obeyed the Father's will,
To be Frank, Jesus asked His Father to change his mind, change His will, and find another means than the cross.
It shows a diference in will, but ultimately obeying the greater will, as Jesus Himself said the Father is greater than I.

I don't pretend to understand exactly how the trinity works and all I can really do is seek to, hence things like this topic.
We have to be real careful here. Neither going towards Modalism or Tritheism. Best work on this subject is

The Same God Who Works All Things: Inseparable Operations in Trinitarian Theology by Adonis Vidu. You can listen to a few podcasts by Dr. Vidu.

We also have to be careful in understanding Jesus' words within his state of humiliation when addressing the Father. The prayers that Jesus offers clearly presuppose a strictly human submission and obedience. Because of his human nature, the Son has both a divine will (identical with the Father’s) and a natural human will, which is exercised and actualized in prayer.

We have one only passage of Scripture where are the persons of the
Godhead operate inseparabilty is Baptism (Matt28)

When Philip asks him, “Lord, show us the Father and it will be enough for us” (Jn 14:8), Jesus responds that “the Father who dwells in me does his works.” (Jn 14:10). Throughout the Gospel of John, Jesus describes his own works as being the self-same works of the Father (Jn 5:17,19; 10:25-26,29-30; 14:10). In addition to that, to Christ is ascribed the very act of creation (Mk 4:41; 1 Cor 8:6; Col 1:16; Heb 1:2, 2:10), which is the unique and quintessentially divine act (Isa 44:24).

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟276,593.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
As distinct from the matter of their functions, wherein we see the separateness in the one Being, God.
Your second sentences seems to imply there are three separate person acting independently of each other because it is "not a matter of the will." I am not stating you are a TRITHEIST, yet you state "it is not a matter of the will."
In post #10, I quoted your statement:
"Inseparable internal operations of the Trinity takes precedent over individual external operations. This doesn't mean external operations don't exist (the incarnation for example) but in the larger scheme the ONE WILL of the Trinity means they all act in unison."

So you presented the possibility of multiple wills in the Trinity with a priority in governance.
I pointed out that three separate persons does not imply differences in will, but is seen to be differences in function;
i.e., three different persons is not a matter of three wills, but a matter of three functions.
I submit this: The mark of Trinitarianism is the WILL. You say it isn't.

That is kind of you.

Trinity = 3. The mark of Trinitarianism is three separate persons.
Three separate persons does not necessarily present three separate wills, rather the NT shows it to be three separate functions of the one will.

The issue presented by Trinitarianism is not distinction among separate wills of the internal and external operations of the one Being,
but distinction among separate functions (operations) of the three separate persons of the one Being, God.

"It's a matter of function (operation) of three separate divine persons, not a matter of will."

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Mark Quayle
Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟276,593.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We have to be real careful here. Neither going towards Modalism or Tritheism. Best work on this subject is
The Same God Who Works All Things: Inseparable Operations in Trinitarian Theology by Adonis Vidu. You can listen to a few podcasts by Dr. Vidu.
We also have to be careful in understanding Jesus' words within his state of humiliation when addressing the Father. The prayers that Jesus offers clearly presuppose a strictly human submission and obedience. Because of his human nature, the Son has both a divine will (identical with the Father’s) and a natural human will, which is exercised and actualized in prayer.
Do we not have separateness also presented in the work of salvation: the three presented separately
1) at its beginning (Lk 1:35), at the inauguration of Jesus' public ministry (Mt 3:16-27), in the atonement (Heb 9:14),
2) the Holy Spirit completing the work of the Father through the Son (Ac 2:38-39, Ro 8:26, 1 Co 12:4-13, Eph 1:3-14, Eph 2:13-22,
2 Th 2:13, 1 Pe 1:2),
3) the only way to enter the kingdom of the Father is through faith in the Son and regeneration by the Holy Spirit (Jn 3:1-15)?
When Philip asks him, “Lord, show us the Father and it will be enough for us” (Jn 14:8), Jesus responds that “the Father who dwells in me does his works.” (Jn 14:10). Throughout the Gospel of John, Jesus describes his own works as being the self-same works of the Father (Jn 5:17,19; 10:25-26,29-30; 14:10). In addition to that, to Christ is ascribed the very act of creation (Mk 4:41; 1 Cor 8:6; Col 1:16; Heb 1:2, 2:10), which is the unique and quintessentially divine act (Isa 44:24).

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟206,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single

I'm not professing modalism or 3 Gods. It is 1 God, but 3 persons. But Gethsemane in particular shows differing wills, with the Son ultimately obeying the will of the Father

So I don't know how that works to say the are the same will when Christ asked the Father if there was another way. Did the Father's will hesitate as well and consider other options at that point despite being omniscient and knowing the outcome?

Upvote 0

Ain't Zwinglian

Feb 23, 2020
Oregon
✟106,237.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm not professing modalism or 3 Gods. It is 1 God, but 3 persons. But Gethsemane in particular shows differing wills, with the Son ultimately obeying the will of the Father
All persons of the Godhead are united in the same will, prior to the incarnation. After the incarnation, Jesus processes two wills, one divine and one human (Dyothelitism). God the Father and God the Son are distinct persons, but they share the same divine will. The difference of Jesus’ will from his Father’s will in Gethsemane is his human will. By incarnation, God the Son took up a second way of living as a man. He now possesses two natures. Each nature is complete, including a will for each.

In creation, God created mankind with a strong sense for survival. In Gethsemane, Jesus lives with the tension of his own self preservation and obedience to the Father. we can see that Jesus prays from within his human nature, as a creature under God. He pleads to his Father because he is motivated by his natural human desires to avoid the pain of taking on the sins of the world on the cross

Mt. 26:39 And going a little farther he fell on his face and prayed, saying, “My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as you will.”

Heb. 5:7 In the days of his flesh, Jesus1 offered up prayers and supplications, with loud cries and tears, to him who was able to save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverence.

This is the culmination of many temptations to sin that Hebrews 2:17-18 and 4:15-16 report: Jesus suffered because of his total solidarity with sinners. The development of his human will shows in Hebrews 5:8 that he learned obedience through his suffering, and thereby became perfect as our priest (Heb 2:10)

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟206,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
All persons of the Godhead are united in the same will, prior to the incarnation. After the incarnation, Jesus processes two wills, one divine and one human (Dyothelitism). God the Father and God the Son are distinct persons, but they share the same divine will. The difference of Jesus’ will from his Father’s will in Gethsemane is his human will. By incarnation, God the Son took up a second way of living as a man. He now possesses two natures. Each nature is complete, including a will for each.

In creation, God created mankind with a strong sense for survival. In Gethsemane, Jesus lives with the tension of his own self preservation and obedience to the Father. we can see that Jesus prays from within his human nature, as a creature under God. He pleads to his Father because he is motivated by his natural human desires to avoid the pain of taking on the sins of the world on the cross

Mt. 26:39 And going a little farther he fell on his face and prayed, saying, “My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as you will.”

Heb. 5:7 In the days of his flesh, Jesus1 offered up prayers and supplications, with loud cries and tears, to him who was able to save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverence.

This is the culmination of many temptations to sin that Hebrews 2:17-18 and 4:15-16 report: Jesus suffered because of his total solidarity with sinners. The development of his human will shows in Hebrews 5:8 that he learned obedience through his suffering, and thereby became perfect as our priest (Heb 2:10)

But what is a person? Isn't it a will? isn't a will what distinguishes 1 person from another aside from a body?

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟206,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Within a person the soul contains the will, the intellect and the emotions.
Prior to incarnation, Jesus was "the Word of God", and was not flesh (John 1 says He became flesh), was He even corporeal at all? what distinguishes 2 persons of the Godhead who are only ever described as spirit, from the Son who was as far as we know, also ... spirit and not corporeal? if they don't have bodies separating them, and it's the same will, what's the division that makes them distinct persons? I had always thought they had unique wills since that is something distinct person to person, I had thought that each person in the Godhead's will was in agreement with each other, but they were distinct wills.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ain't Zwinglian

Feb 23, 2020
Oregon
✟106,237.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Trinity = 3. The mark of Trinitarianism is three separate persons.
Three separate persons does not necessarily present three separate wills, rather the NT shows it to be three separate functions of the one will.

The issue presented by Trinitarianism is not distinction among separate wills of the internal and external operations of the one Being,
but distinction among separate functions (operations) of the three separate persons of the one Being, God.

"It's a matter of function (operation) of three separate divine persons, not a matter of will."
I don't understand this. Help me out. I haven't even remotely heard of this theory.

For example, the work of Sanctification is normally attributed to the Holy Spirit. But the Scriptures clearly state the work of sanctification as indwelling in the believer is Trinitarian.

(F) John 14:23 “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.
(S) John I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.
(HS) John 14:17 The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him [spirit] nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.

It seems you are saying three separate persons are individually gifting the believer ad extra specifically with their divine presence, and the three separate actions are equivalent to the one will?

OR

What about the gift of eternal life? Scriptures describe this as the action of all three persons.

(F) JOhn 5:21 21 For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it.
(S) 25 Very truly I tell you, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live.
(HS) John 3:6 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.

Again it seems you are saying the three persons are acting separately giving the believer eternal life, and these separated acts accumilate into the ONE WILL. As if each person of the Godhead, gives each believer 1/3 eternal life and when the trinitarian work is finished it is deemed eternal life for the believer.

Inseparable operations solves so many problems.

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟276,593.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don't understand this. Help me out. I haven't even remotely heard of this theory.
I addressed it in my post #10. . .regarding the presentation of two wills of the Trinity, one external and one internal.
There is only one will, while there are varied functions attributed in the NT to each person of the one God.
For example, the work of Sanctification is normally attributed to the Holy Spirit. But the Scriptures clearly state the work of sanctification as indwelling in the believer is Trinitarian.
Yes, it's one God, where you have one, you have all three.
But Scripture still attributes the work on the cross to the Son.
(F) John 14:23 “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.
(S) John I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.
(HS) John 14:17 The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him [spirit] nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.
It seems you are saying three separate persons are individually gifting the believer
I am saying three separate persons are presented with different functions. They can be summarized as:
the Father decrees (salvation),
the Son executes (salvation),
the Holy Spirit applies (salvation, "gifting" the believer" in rebirth, sanctification, resurrection and everything in between.
But when you have one, you have all three because it is one God.
ad extra specifically with their divine presence, and the three separate actions are equivalent to the one will?
OR
What about the gift of eternal life? Scriptures describe this as the action of all three persons.
(F) JOhn 5:21 21 For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it.
(S) 25 Very truly I tell you, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live.
(HS) John 3:6 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.
Again it seems you are saying the three persons are acting separately
Where you have one, you have all three, it's one God.
The NT doesn't attribute the work on the cross to the Father and the Holy Spirit, but Jesus is God (Jn 1:1), and there is only one God... Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
giving the believer eternal life, and these separated acts accumilate into the ONE WILL. As if each person of the Godhead, gives each believer 1/3 eternal life and when the trinitarian work is finished it is deemed eternal life for the believer.

Inseparable operations solves so many problems.
There are no problems when the three are one.

The Father and Son both creating the Universe, the Holy Spirit giving it life; the Son atoning for the sin of man, the Holy Spirit applying its benefits, etc.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟788,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed

So I don't know how that works to say the are the same will when Christ asked the Father if there was another way. Did the Father's will hesitate as well and consider other options at that point despite being omniscient and knowing the outcome?
Why should there be options? God planned it this way from the beginning.

• Agree
Reactions: Clare73
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mark Quayle

Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟788,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
but Jesus asked for other options.
Remember he was as human as we are. And in complete agony of spirit. "Nevertheless, not my will but thine". "Nevertheless, for the joy set before him..."

• Winner
Reactions: Clare73
Upvote 0

Gup20

Site Supporter
Jul 11, 2019
Albertville
✟157,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Deu 6:4 NASB95 - 4 "Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is one (ehad)!​
Gen 2:24 NASB95 - 24 For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one (ehad) flesh.​
Num 13:23 NASB95 - 23 Then they came to the valley of Eshcol and from there cut down a branch with a single (ehad) cluster of grapes; and they carried it on a pole between two [men,] with some of the pomegranates and the figs.​

Just because something is "one" (Hebrew ehad) doesn't mean it is isolated in its oneness. Oneness can also be unity.

Gen 17:1 NASB95 - 1 Now when Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to Abram and said to him, "I am God Almighty; Walk before Me, and be blameless.​
Gen 18:1-2 NASB95 - 1 Now the LORD appeared to him by the oaks of Mamre, while he was sitting at the tent door in the heat of the day. 2 When he lifted up his eyes and looked, behold, three men were standing opposite him; and when he saw [them,] he ran from the tent door to meet them and bowed himself to the earth,​

When God appeared to Abraham as 3 men in Genesis 18, Abraham recognized Him because he had appeared to him in Genesis 17 and told Abraham he was God almighty. Genesis uses the word "malak" for "angel." This word for angel is used in Genesis 16 & 19, but Genesis 17-18 never uses the term angel... only God or LORD (YHWH). Remember in Genesis 1, God said "let us make man in our image" so when the 3 who are one appeared "as men" to Abraham they only looked like men because man was make in their image.

Interestingly, God speaks in 3 different voices in Genesis 18; the "LORD said," "He said," and "they said."

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟206,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Deu 6:4 NASB95 - 4 "Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is one (ehad)!​
Gen 2:24 NASB95 - 24 For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one (ehad) flesh.​
Num 13:23 NASB95 - 23 Then they came to the valley of Eshcol and from there cut down a branch with a single (ehad) cluster of grapes; and they carried it on a pole between two [men,] with some of the pomegranates and the figs.​

Just because something is "one" (Hebrew ehad) doesn't mean it is isolated in its oneness. Oneness can also be unity.

Gen 17:1 NASB95 - 1 Now when Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to Abram and said to him, "I am God Almighty; Walk before Me, and be blameless.​
Gen 18:1-2 NASB95 - 1 Now the LORD appeared to him by the oaks of Mamre, while he was sitting at the tent door in the heat of the day. 2 When he lifted up his eyes and looked, behold, three men were standing opposite him; and when he saw [them,] he ran from the tent door to meet them and bowed himself to the earth,​

When God appeared to Abraham as 3 men in Genesis 18, Abraham recognized Him because he had appeared to him in Genesis 17 and told Abraham he was God almighty. Genesis uses the word "malak" for "angel." This word for angel is used in Genesis 16 & 19, but Genesis 17-18 never uses the term angel... only God or LORD (YHWH). Remember in Genesis 1, God said "let us make man in our image" so when the 3 who are one appeared "as men" to Abraham they only looked like men because man was make in their image.

Interestingly, God speaks in 3 different voices in Genesis 18; the "LORD said," "He said," and "they said."
Yeah, things like that is what I notice, like a division of people but they're all God, the same God.

and where I guess Mark and I are differing on it is whether different people within the trinity each have a distinct will. The wills can be in agreement with each other as they are in Genesis, but Gethsemane, because Jesus was incarnate, His will was not the exact same as the Father's will, He had his own will, and had to reign it in to be subject to the Father's will. That meant there was a distinction, 2 different wills rather than 1 will. But the Father's will was absolute in this situation, so Jesus submitted His will to the Father's will. But they were 2 different wills, because one of them sought alternatives to the cross.

Matthew 26
39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

This seeking alternatives was of course, the flesh, but Jesus identifies that He does have His own will, it's not a singular will.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟788,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Yeah, things like that is what I notice, like a division of people but they're all God, the same God.

and where I guess Mark and I are differing on it is whether different people within the trinity each have a distinct will. The wills can be in agreement with each other as they are in Genesis, but Gethsemane, because Jesus was incarnate, His will was not the exact same as the Father's will, He had his own will, and had to reign it in to be subject to the Father's will. That meant there was a distinction, 2 different wills rather than 1 will. But the Father's will was absolute in this situation, so Jesus submitted His will to the Father's will. But they were 2 different wills, because one of them sought alternatives to the cross.

Matthew 26

This seeking alternatives was of course, the flesh, but Jesus identifies that He does have His own will, it's not a singular will.
His own will as human isn't the same as to say his will as glorified, but it's not necessary to go there. The point is that even if we see them as 3 wills, it is because we see them as 3 persons. Nevertheless, the 3 are one, and one will.

But my point was about the question of whether there were actual other options. God doesn't have a plan B.

We might see a paradox where there really isn't one, comparing the statement (Matthew 26:53) that he could have had 12 legions of angels at his disposal, had he asked of the Father, with one of the proofs that he was God, in that he went through with what God had set out from the beginning to accomplish. That is, (I believe), if he had not gone through with it, he would not have been God.

Reactions: Jesus is YHWH
Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,682.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Matthew 26

The answer in explaining how Jesus had a different will at the Garden of Gethsemane is in the fact that He suppressed His Omniscience (i.e., to know all things).

Luke 2:52
“And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.”

Jesus grew in wisdom. This is knowledge. Yet, does not God know all things? Yes, He does. I believe Jesus (Second person of the Godhead or Trinity) suppressed His Omniscience during His time on Earth. Jesus clearly was 100% God and He even had divine power of His own during His earthly ministry.

Jesus had power as God (During His Earthly Ministry):

#1. Jesus said He has power to raise the dead to life just as the Father had power to raise the dead (John 5:21).​
#2. Hebrews 1:3 talks about how Christ held all things together by the word of His power when He purged us of our sins.​
#3. Jesus said, He would raise up this Temple (His body) three days later (John 2:19).​
#4. Jesus had the power to forgive sins and give eternal life (Mark 2:7) (Luke 7:44-50) (John 14:6).​
#5 Jesus had the power to take away the sins of the entire world (John 1:29).​
#6. Jesus Christ said wherever two or three are gathered in my name, there I am among them (Matthew 18:20). This was said to the people he was around and not to just us today.​
#7. Jesus knew men's thoughts (Matthew 9:4) (Matthew 12:25) (Mark 2:8) (Luke 5:22) (Luke 6:8) (Luke 9:47) (Luke 24:38).​
#8. Jesus knew about the lives of others (John 2:24) (John 4:17-18) (John 4:29) (John 6:64).​

So Jesus clearly had power as God. No doubt about it. But… His Omniscience was suppressed because He had to be a type of Adam. As you know, before the fall, Adam did not have the knowledge of good and evil. So Adam was limited in knowledge. So Jesus had to be limited in knowledge (Thereby being a type of Adam). Paul talks about this parallel between Adam and Jesus in 1 Corinthians 15, and Romans 5.

Anyways, the point here is that if Jesus was limited in Omniscience (i.e., to have all knowledge), then He would have had a will acting on limited knowledge. If Jesus knew God the Father’s will completely, there would have been no need to pray so as to seek out another way besides the cross. In other words, if Jesus had 100% Omniscience available to Him that was not suppressed, then He would not have asked the Father to seek out another way besides the cross. So the second person of the Trinity (Jesus or the Word) was in a unique situation in time (Whereby He was limited in knowledge to be a type of Adam). So what Jesus did was sort of like putting on a blindfold willingly. He still has His eyesight to see if He wants, but He chooses to wear the blindfold and rely and trust on the Father to be guided in where He needs to go.

(Continued in my next post):

Last edited:
Upvote 0