God's People in 2020

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,565.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pilate therefore said unto JESUS, Art thou a king then? JESUS answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the Truth. Every one that is of the Truth heareth my voice-John 18:37.

They which shall be accounted worthy to obtain the world to come ...they will not die any more, for they are equal unto the angels; and they are the children of God... Luke 20:v.35-36

The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. Rev. 11:v.15

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Pilate therefore said unto JESUS, Art thou a king then? JESUS answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the Truth. Every one that is of the Truth heareth my voice-John 18:37.

They which shall be accounted worthy to obtain the world to come ...they will not die any more, for they are equal unto the angels; and they are the children of God... Luke 20:v.35-36

The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. Rev. 11:v.15
Welcome,'Oseas'. Thank you for the Word of God.

Upvote 0

AACJ

Please Pray
Nov 17, 2016
US
✟103,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Providing He tarry, there are to be sure an ever-present and pressing list of needs that never leaves us. Some of these are becoming much more of a concern as time marches on. Thank God for the liberties the Christian life holds for the Church to be able to bring Christ to a fallen world.

The grace God gives to accomplish this will not fail to the very time He comes again. What are some of those pressing needs facing the Church coming into the 2020's?
Destroying that the un-biblical idea that moral and natural evil must increase in the world as supposed preconditions to the 1 Thess. 4:17 event. The early Americans did not hold to such an idea: they expected the establishment of a Christianized nation. That was their expectation, and such was realized. Compare that to current inevitable-decline eschatology that is being so widely taught and then consider the end results of the application in society of both eschatological ideas. End results.

Pre-Rapture inevitable decline theology works counter not only to the peace, liberty, and prosperity of a nation, but also to the Great Commission.

Praying and working for the end of such destructive eschatology. The Church cannot completely fulfill its duty to be the light and salt of the the earth in terms of affecting positive change in the world.

Last edited:
Upvote 0