Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I have already read this fifty page document two times and am planning to read it again for the third time as soon as possible.

God's Peace Plan for the Holy Land

(Scroll down to the link: Click Here to Download Your Copy of the Peace Plan).

I personally think that what Dannion Brinkley was shown during his near death experience regarding a peace deal between Jordan and Israel has a lot of potential......and I feel that God's Peace Plan for the Holy Land as well as The Engagement Movement began by Mr. Tsvi Misinai could be the catalysts that would make a Jordanian and Israeli deal possible?!

Dannion Brinkley:
"Boxes four and five were scenes from the Middle East, showing how this area of eternal strife would reach a boiling point. Religion would play a large role in these problems, as would the economy. A constant need for outside money fueled much of the anger and hatred that I saw in these boxes.In the first of these boxes I saw two agreements taking place.In the first, Israelis and Arabs were agreeing to something, but what was unclear to me.The second accord was one that I could see in some detail. Men were shaking hands and there was much talk about a new country. Then I saw a collage of images: the River Jordan, a settlement from Israel that was spreading into Jordan, and a map on which the country of Jordan was changing color.

As I watched this puzzling collage unfold, I heard a Being speak telepathically to me and say that the country of Jordan would exist no more. I did not hear the name of the new country
(Dannion Brinkley, page 26, Saved By The Light, Scribd version)

Last edited:

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Then I saw a collage of images: the River Jordan, a settlement from Israel that was spreading into Jordan, and a map on which the country of Jordan was changing color. (Dannion Brinkley)

My guess as to what colour Jordan will be turned into is GREEN!!!

"ISLAM IN SCIENCE/BIBLE/HISTORY:
Friday, 23 September 2005

Topic: 9: DESERTS GREEN/MANIFEST

Here is prophecy I personally thought some way to happen:

Book 005, Number 2208:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour will not come before wealth becomes abundant and overflowing, so much so that a man takes Zakat out of his property and cannot find anyone to accept it from him and till the land of Arabia becomes meadows and rivers.SAHIH MUSLIM, BOOK 25: The Book on General Behaviour (Kitab Al-Adab)

1.DESERTS GREEN? (Allah knows best)

If mankind is on earth during next ice age (signs from it already there, like Golf-stream slowing down 20% in last five years period, some scientist predict that Britain might have climate of Alaska in next 20 years), deserts of Arabs (Sahara+Middle-East) is going to be green, as they were during last ice age when black Africans inhabited even nowadays deserts of Libya. This has been mentioned in prophecy and hadith of prophet Mohammed (puh), as he said that "deserts of Arabs will once again be filled with rivers and gardens". Noticeably here is for example satellite pictures taken from Saudi-Arabian desert, In these pictures anyone can clearly see old river streams going under desert, and from there founded remains of gardens and agricultural activity. So Mohammed knew without proofs that during last ice age area was green, And so it will be during next ice age after change in climate and rainfalls. But this prophecy does not exclude possibility that humans themselves could make them green, as their actions would anyway be originated from Allah, and it could happen this way:"
.angelfire.com/moon2/koran/index.blog?topic_id=1021110

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The threat of rising ocean levels could soon give Moslems, Jews and Christians common ground to work from!

http://www.christianforums.com/t7728207/
Would the rebuilding of the Jerusalem Third Temple stabilize the climate???

That is certainly what is implied in the Book of Zechariah!

Zechariah 14 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version)

Zechariah 14:16 ¶ "And it shall come to pass, [that] every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles. And it shall be, [that] whoso will not come up of [all] the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain."

So this seems to imply that if, for example the nation of Jordan would allow Jews, Noahides and Messianic believers to travel to Jerusalem freely, there is a promise they would be given rain in due season which could soon result in much of their desert areas being turned green.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Of course!!!! HAB Theory!!!!!

At a symposium of the Union of Geodesy and geophysics, Dr. Pyyotor Shoumsky reported that the south polar ice cap was growing at a minimum rate of 293 cubic miles of ice annually. To put that number in perspective, Lake Erie contains only 109 cubic miles of water. Thus, a volume of ice forms on top of the existing ice at Antarctica each year which is almost three times the volume of water in Lake Erie!

Expanded Discussion of the HAB Theory

Dr. Albert Einstein took HAB Theory very seriously. It has the potential to get Conservatives to take climate change more seriously and support heavy investment in turning deserts green..... exactly as predicted in the Koran as well as in Isaiah chapter 35!

Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
It has the potential to get Conservatives to take climate change more seriously and support heavy investment in turning deserts green..... exactly as predicted in the Koran as well as in Isaiah chapter 35!

According to National Geographic the Sahara is greening on its own. That's a radial shift from a decade ago when they were talking about it expanding.

Sahara Desert Greening Due to Climate Change?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Dennis ,

If somebody tries to derive some inspiration from hadiths (Islamic literature) like the one quoted in your second post then the reconciliation becomes impossible.What is to prevent muslims to take inspiration from other hadiths like these ?.

Well....... the Apostle Paul did set an example that when we feel sent to a group of people...... we might want to become familiar with their literature!

Acts 17:28
For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
According to National Geographic the Sahara is greening on its own. That's a radial shift from a decade ago when they were talking about it expanding.

Wow!!!!!!!!

That is awesome news..... and great source too!!!!!

Scientists are now seeing signals that the Sahara desert and surrounding regions are greening due to increasing rainfall.

If sustained, these rains could revitalize drought-ravaged regions, reclaiming them for farming communities.

This desert-shrinking trend is supported by climate models, which predict a return to conditions that turned the Sahara into a lush savanna some 12,000 years ago.

Green Shoots

The green shoots of recovery are showing up on satellite images of regions including the Sahel, a semi-desert zone bordering the Sahara to the south that stretches some 2,400 miles (3,860 kilometers).

Images taken between 1982 and 2002 revealed extensive regreening throughout the Sahel, according to a new study in the journal Biogeosciences.

The study suggests huge increases in vegetation in areas including central Chad and western Sudan.

The transition may be occurring because hotter air has more capacity to hold moisture, which in turn creates more rain, said Martin Claussen of the Max Planck Institute for Meteorology in Hamburg, Germany, who was not involved in the new study.

"The water-holding capacity of the air is the main driving force," Claussen said.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Dennis ,

If somebody tries to derive some inspiration from hadiths (Islamic literature) like the one quoted in your second post then the reconciliation becomes impossible.What is to prevent muslims to take inspiration from other hadiths like these ?.

Indeed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
He's a Democrat?

Yes..... Mr. Robert Mendelson
has an understanding of some valid questions facing many Christians that
forces him to be closer to the Democratic Party than the G. O. P.

Upvote 0