Visit site
✟238,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I believe God's never going to stop. This includes angels, human beings, planets and everything else you can and cant imagine. One day, after eons of years have passed, He's going to start again with a new mankind on planet earth and the entire saga will play out again. This will include the incarnation of God and the entire passion playing out again. And those of us who've had the go around prior will have a front row seat! I'm not making the case for universalism. No, those who reject Christ will be where they're at. And those who've received Him will be where He's at.

Is this too hard for you to believe? He's already done it once with where the Bible calls it the old earth and only 8 were saved. And look at the universe now. It's continually expanding. Scientists themselves say that it's ever growing. This is to make room for what God is going to do.

Dave L

Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe God's never going to stop. This includes angels, human beings, planets and everything else you can and cant imagine. One day, after eons of years have passed, He's going to start again with a new mankind on planet earth and the entire saga will play out again. This will include the incarnation of God and the entire passion playing out again. And those of us who've had the go around prior will have a front row seat! I'm not making the case for universalism. No, those who reject Christ will be where they're at. And those who've received Him will be where He's at.

Is this too hard for you to believe? He's already done it once with where the Bible calls it the old earth and only 8 were saved. And look at the universe now. It's continually expanding. Scientists themselves say that it's ever growing. This is to make room for what God is going to do.
Why did God create?

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟238,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why did God create?
Col. 1:16 - "For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him."

Upvote 0

Dave L

Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Col. 1:16 - "For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him."
Why?

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,304.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

That, or he's already done it a thousand times, and we're just part of his collection or he wont doit at all, we just don't know, but can't rule anything out when it comes to God.

I can't imagine he'll ever stop creating something. We are made in his image and how boring would that be for us?

He's a real go getter. :)

Upvote 0

Dave L

Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, how dare you try to imply anything comes before God's glory.
When did I say that? God created all for his glory but you failed to support it with scripture. I was only trying to help you zero in on the proof.

Upvote 0