✟22,005.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
John 15:9
God wants us to talk about His love for us more than the opportunities or lack of resources. I want to be locked into this truth that God loves God the same way that He loves me, we want to thank God for loving us this way. The doctrine of the trinity is about God loves God enjoying the trinity.

Naturally, we talk to God about setback, opportunity but the primarily thing we should talk about to God is about His love for us. Without this truth, people always say burnout. Burnout is about working disengaged from the love of God, working with a wrong spirit.

Ask God to impart His love to you so that you can love God the way that God loves you (John 17). The love about the Father love Jesus shall be imparted in us seen in John 17. The love with which the Father loves Jesus shall be in us.

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
John 15:9
God wants us to talk about His love for us more than the opportunities or lack of resources. I want to be locked into this truth that God loves God the same way that He loves me, we want to thank God for loving us this way. The doctrine of the trinity is about God loves God enjoying the trinity.

Naturally, we talk to God about setback, opportunity but the primarily thing we should talk about to God is about His love for us. Without this truth, people always say burnout. Burnout is about working disengaged from the love of God, working with a wrong spirit.

Ask God to impart His love to you so that you can love God the way that God loves you (John 17). The love about the Father love Jesus shall be imparted in us seen in John 17. The love with which the Father loves Jesus shall be in us.
Hi; great verses from John's Gospel; always good to spend time in the Word, prayerfully.

Upvote 0