GOd's Love us

novi12

Aug 3, 2006
✟7,838.00
Faith
Christian
True StoryIn a village in hong kong their was a faimly with only son. Father & mother were farmer and son who had just completed his studies wanted to do some creative. So he tells his father that he wants to experience new things and so wants to go to the city ( bangkok) as he though this farmer job was not for him. The father gives him permission. The son reaches the city adn after somedays finds new friends. This friends teases him n asked him if he wanted to make money............ So the journey starts as he gets a job of delivering pakets and gets money for it. He didn't know what was inside so getin curios he asked what was inside and they tells him drugs. one more step ahead as he enjoys this works and gets more money including the rest of the enjoyment along with it. After some days he was asked if he wanted more money and that he should kidnap small girls from the village and sell them here. He agrees and there another step ahead with more n more money forgetign his aprenst and all other things. As time went by the law caught him and he was jailed for three years. In jail he remeber what his father said that he will wait for him with his arams wide open. He thinks that his father must have got all the information. So he write to his da that he will be passing that side and if he loves me then just tie a handkerchief to the tree outside our house as when I pass that side if I see it I'll come home or else will go away. So on the day of his realease he seat in the train n goes home...... on the way home he does not has the heart to lok for the handkerchief thinking that his dad must be angry. Just when he reached near the tree with all his courage he looks at the tree and see that the whole tree is covered with white bedsheet and his fater waits for him with his armas wide open. Imagine if the earthly father waits with his arms wide open to welcome his his sons who did all thins wrongly in his life.......think how much more the heavely Father is waiting with his Arms wide open to welcome us. Our Father forgives our sins and put all our sins deep in the sea puts a board no fishing. This means confess ur sins and forget that u have ever sinned This much Love our heavenly father has for us. We are the Rock for him his perfect creation. Read 1corinthians 13: 4-10 repleace love for God as God is love. His love is steadfast for us.Read Isaiah 49: 15-16 parents will undertand this more. Believe in the Lord and 'll get whatever you ask God Loves u.