• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

GOD'S LAW AND JUDGEMENT TIME - ARE YOU READY?

Discussion in 'Sabbath and The Law' started by LoveGodsWord, May 10, 2018.

1. FredVB

FredVB Regular Member

+473
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    A sacrifice does not equal the same thing as a sin offering. Sin offerings I see are often assumed for sacrifice where it is not stated, and in a few cases a sacrifice is assumed where it is not stated. There weren't necessarily human sacrifices already, but if there were, these were certainly not sin offerings.

Abraham would have known, as we may know already before we come to be believers who have been brought to God, that it would be wrong to just choose to kill another human person, though he was not past killing in a war battle for the sake of those on his side, and he would kill animals. But he put faith in what Yahweh said over everything else. If Yahweh said he must kill someone, Yahweh, Creator of all, must have the reason and would be right, over anyone else, if they don't even see why. Abraham was justified with such faith in what Yahweh told him, that no one else will have such faith, that because of Yahweh's promises about Isaac, his son would just be resurrected again. It did not mean he did not agonize over it, as Christ agonized in the garden of Gethsemane before his great sufferings, for us, but Yahweh was put over everything. Abraham would not just choose such things, but he had the greatest faith of anyone in Yahweh, with what he did hear.

All the cities are coming to being under judgment, and those people who respond to come to God will have to choose to come out of cities, and flee to be independent from them, and doing so much sooner is better than staying yet to be involved with the sins there still (Revelation 16:19). The only city where all those who are not condemned will be is the camp of God, which will be where Christ is reigning, in Jerusalem, with the new Jerusalem ultimately which reaches from heaven down to earth on the greatest mountain ever being promised for that. It won't be like any city that could come to be from our civilization. It would be of perfection in its arrangement, without any sins ever done there.

2. LoveGodsWord

LoveGodsWord Well-Known Member

+1,235
    Australia
    SDA
    Married
    Hi Fred, Sorry I think these people are not around at the moment.

3. Saint Steven

Saint Steven You can call me Steve Supporter

+2,076
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    John 5:24
    “Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.

Romans 4:4-5
    Now to the one who works, wages are not credited as a gift but as an obligation. 5 However, to the one who does not work but trusts God who justifies the ungodly, their faith is credited as righteousness.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. LoveGodsWord

+1,235
    Australia
    SDA
    Married
    Hello Steve,

AMEN! However, if we are not following God's WORD are we believing it?

EPHESIANS 2:8
    [8], For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:[9, Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Yep we are not saved by Works but works are the fruit of true faith. God has given us faith and grace for the fruit of obedience..

ROMANS 1:5
    By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

ROMANS 16:26
    But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith.

God's LAW is establsihed through faith..

ROMANS 3:31, Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

the devils believe but will be lost because they do not follow God's WORD.

JAMES 2:18-20
    [18], Yea, a man may say, You have faith, and I have works: show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.
    [19], You believe that there is one God; you do well: the demons also believe, and tremble.
    [20], But will you know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

[26], For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Suggest you also read all of HEBREWS 11.

1 JOHN 2:3-4
    [3], And by this we know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
    [4], He that says, I know him, and keeps not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Hope this helps

5. LoveGodsWord

+1,235
    Australia
    SDA
    Married
  6. LoveGodsWord

+1,235
    Australia
    SDA
    Married
    If God's ETERNAL LAW (10 Commandments) is the KNOWLEDGE of GOOD and EVIL; SIN AND RIGHTEOUSNESS *ROMANS 3:20; ROMANS 7:7; 1 JOHN 3:4; PSALMS 119:172 and if we KNOWINGLY CONTINUE breaking any one of them we stand guilty before God of sin *JAMES 2:8-11 where is the scripture that says God's 4th commandment has been abolished and we are now commanded to keep Sunday as a Holy day?