GOD'S LAW AND JUDGEMENT TIME - ARE YOU READY?

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
The meaning of the Day of Atonement is cleansing. But more on that later. You didn't really address much of the texts regarding that. We can after dealing with the ones you did post.

This has not been the purpose of this thread to date although there will be more on the day of atonement, the sanctuary and 2300 year day prophecy of Daniel and Revelations at a latter stage in this thread and another at a latter time period. As mentioned in the previous post this is only an introduction. Happy to talk about this further at a latter date once posted.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
LoveGodsWord said: Hi Bob welcome here.
Really? I am sure you write that with tongue in cheek.
Hello Bob, not sure what your talking about here. Why would you think my welcome is tongue in cheek? There is no need to be unfriendly Bob.
The 10 commandments plus the book of the law were the guide for the new nation of Israel.
Not really Bob, God's ISRAEL are those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW the Word of GOD. If you are not a part of God's Israel then you have no part in the NEW COVENANT (Jer 31:31-34; Heb 8:10-12). Gentiles are now grafted in (Romans 11:16-27).
Now Bob, there is many scriptures on this topic and we have shared them already we could also mention GALATIANS 3:28-29; ROMANS 9:6-8; ROMANS 2:28-29; COLOSSIANS 3:11; ROMANS 10:11-13 but I think you did not accept these scriptures so we may need to agree to disagree as to who God's Israel is in the NEW COVENANT. However only God's WORD is true and we should BELIEVE and FOLLOW it over the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God.
They were the words of the Sinai covenant. Israel broke the covenant. A broken covenant has absolutely no power. It is a worthless document as far as having any power, It has become an historical fact.
This is where your problem is Bob. You mix up your SHADOWS with that which is eternal. If you do not understand what the OLD Covenant is how can you understand what the NEW COVENANT is? You teach God's Law is abolished yet if you have no law you have nw knowledge of what sin is. If you have no sin why do you need a Saviour?
LGW weote: as an ex SDA who believes God's 10 commandments have been abolished what do you think will be the great standard in the judgement?
10 commandments are not what 1Jn3: 4 is telling us is transgression of the law.
No 1 JOHN 3:4 is telling us that sin is the transgression of the 10 Commandments. John also agrees with Paul (Romans 3:20; Romans 7:7) and James (James 2:8-12) that if we break any one of God's 10 Commandments we stand guilty before God in SIN (breaking God's LAW). Are you not worried Bob, how John, Paul and James all agree that breaking God's LAW is sin and you think God's LAW is abolished?

BTW Bob you did not answer the question your quoting from above?
I don't just think, I know that believing with faith that Jesus is our Savior by the shedding of His own Blood once and for ALL mankind, saving those who accept His sacrifice.
Why Bob, according to you God's LAW is abolished and therefore there is no sin?
By His power He once and for all fulfilled the Sinai covenant laws and introduced the new and better covenant with better promises.
Absolutley, I know I always ask this question and you never answer it but what makes up the OLD COVENANT in your view and what is the NEW COVENANT (scripture please)?
The great Royal Law of Love is our covenant relationship, guide and standard by which judgement will be evaluated.
Do you mean God's Royal law of LOVE that hold all the 10 Commandments that you teach are abolished that Jesus, Paul and James all talk about?

Jesus...

MATTHEW 22:36-40 [36], Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law? [37], Jesus said unto him, You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. [38], This is the first and great commandment. [39], And the second is like unto it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself. [40], On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Paul...

ROMANS 13:8-10 [8], Owe no man anything, but to love one another: for he that loves another has fulfilled the law. [9], For this, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not kill, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness, You shall not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is summed up in this saying, namely, You shall love your neighbor as yourself. [10], Love works no ill to his neighbor: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

James also speaks about the Royal LAW...

James 2:8-12 [8], If you fulfill the royal law according to the scripture, You shall love your neighbor as yourself, you do well: [9], But if you have respect to persons, you commit sin, and are convicted of the law as transgressors. [10], For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. [11], For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if you commit no adultery, yet you kill, you are become a transgressor of the law. [12], So speak, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.

Bob if you think God's LAW is abolished how can it be fulfilled by love? It is LOVE that establsihes God's LAW in those who have FAITH and is why Paul writes..

ROMANS 3:31 [31], Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

God's LAW is not abolished Bob, it is establsihed by faith that works by LOVE and is why LOVE is the fulfilling of God's LAW in those who believe God's WORD.
Eph2:14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, 15 by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace,
This is a nice scripture links very well with another study linked here on the SHADOW laws in ORDINANCES. Sorry Bob this is not saying God's 10 Commandments have been abolished it is talking about the laws contained in ordinances
2Cor3:7 Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, transitory though it was, 8 will not the ministry of the Spirit be even more glorious? 9 If the ministry that brought condemnation was glorious, how much more glorious is the ministry that brings righteousness! 10 For what was glorious has no glory now in comparison with the surpassing glory. 11 And if what was transitory came with glory, how much greater is the glory of that which lasts!
2 CORINTHIANS 3:1-10
[1], Do we begin again to commend ourselves? or need we, as some others, epistles of commendation to you, or letters of commendation from you?
[2], You are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:
[3], Since you are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshly tables of the heart.
[4], And such trust have we through Christ toward God:
[5], Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think anything as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;
[6], Who also has made us able ministers of the new covenant; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter kills, but the spirit gives life.
[7], But if the ministry of death, written and engraved in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not steadfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
[8], How shall not the ministry of the Spirit be more glorious?
[9], For if the ministry of condemnation be glory, much more does the ministry of righteousness exceed in glory.
[10], For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excels.

Now take a look at v3 highlighted in RED which is the CONTEXT or what follows.

Now take a look at the NEW COVENANT promise from Jeremiah 31:31-34 and repeated by the same same author as Corinthians in Hebrews 8:10-12 and 10:16-17

Hebrews 8:10-12
[10], For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
[11], And they shall not teach every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
[12], For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

This is the part that is transitory as you say. 2 Corinthians 3 is talking about the NEW COVENANT of God's LAW written on the heart through LOVE by His Spirit. The transitory is from the tables of stone to the fleshly tables of the heart (2 Cor 3:3; Hebrews 8:10)

Let's look at the scriptures laid out together side by side...

2 CORINTHIANS 3:3, [3], Since you are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshly tables of the heart.

links to...

Hebrews 8:10 [10], For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people.

links to...

JEREMIAH 31:33 [33], But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, said the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

links to...

EZEKIEL 36:26-32 [26], A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

links to...

2 CORINTHIANS 3:3 [3], Since you are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshly tables of the heart.

continuing in Ezekiel 36..

[27], And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and you shall keep my judgments, and do them.

God's Spirit of love...

ROAMNS 13:8-10 [8], Owe no man anything, but to love one another: for he that loves another has fulfilled the law. [9], For this, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not kill, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness, You shall not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is summed up in this saying, namely, You shall love your neighbor as yourself. [10], Love works no ill to his neighbor: THEREFORE LOVE IS THE FULFILLING OF THE LAW.

The transitory is God's LAW written on stone to the fleshly tables of the heart through FAITH that works by LOVE by God's Spirit (Romans 8:1-4).

CONCLUSION: 2 Cor 3 is talking about the NEW COVENANT of LOVE written on the heart to walk in God's LAW, to be OBEDIENT to follow God through LOVE. It is NOT talking about ABOLISHING God's LAW it is talking about FULFILLING God's LAW in those who BELIEVE God's WORD. This is RIGHTEOUSNESS (Salvation) by FAITH for a SINNER that BELIEVES the WORD'S of the SAVIOUR (JESUS). What is being ABOLISHED is the condemnation and the penalty of sin through FAITH in Christ by walking in the Spirit under the NEW COVENANT.

Sorry Bob, we may need to agree to disagree on your teachings.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟868,616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Another thought for you is why did you make a false claim?
I did not make a false claim. I said even if...

I did not think you considered him and enemy. I said even if he were an enemy, he should still be treated with kindness.

• Friendly
Reactions: LoveGodsWord
Upvote 0

Bob S

Supporter
Dec 5, 2015
Union County, TN
✟657,084.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Bob, not sure what your talking about here. Why would you think my welcome is tongue in cheek? There is no need to be unfriendly Bob.
I was not TRYING to be unfriendly LGW. It was not even an unfriendly comment. If I were you I wouldn't want me here to disrupt what you are presenting what you believe is the truth.

Bob S said:
The 10 commandments plus the book of the law were the guide for the new nation of Israel.

Not really Bob, God's ISRAEL are those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW the Word of GOD. If you are not a part of God's Israel then you have no part in the NEW COVENANT (Jer 31:31-34; Heb 8:10-12). Gentiles are now grafted in (Romans 11:16-27).
You have to know that your "not really Bob" is really telling me and scripture that we are liars and you know better. Your comment doesn't negate anything I wrote. You have to have the upper hand in all discussions even if you write ridiculously unrelated comments. I continuously quote EX19:5-6 as being what God planned for Israel and what the covenant was all about. You are calling us liars for what is truth.

5 Now if you obey me fully and keep my covenant, then out of all nations you will be my treasured possession. Although the whole earth is mine, 6 you will be for me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.” These are the words you are to speak to the Israelites.’

That covenant was to be the law that Israel was to live under to become a Holy nation.

Now Bob, there is many scriptures on this topic and we have shared them already we could also mention GALATIANS 3:28-29; ROMANS 9:6-8; ROMANS 2:28-29; COLOSSIANS 3:11; ROMANS 10:11-13 but I think you did not accept these scriptures so we may need to agree to disagree as to who God's Israel is in the NEW COVENANT. However only God's WORD is true and we should BELIEVE and FOLLOW it over the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God.
There you go again, You write in an accusatory mode. If the Sabbath were a command ( and of course that is what you are referring as breaking the commandments) I would be observing it. It was part of the 10 commandments that were TRANSITORY, part of the law that Jesus fulfilled at the Cross where He instituted the new and better covenant.

This is where your problem is Bob. You mix up your SHADOWS with that which is eternal.
If the Sabbath is eternal why didn't Paul make that exception when he wrote that it and the other nine commandments were the ministry of death and are transitory or as the KJV writes "done away"? For once in your life answer my question without rambling and going off topic.

f you do not understand what the OLD Covenant is how can you understand what the NEW COVENANT is? You teach God's Law is abolished yet if you have no law you have nw knowledge of what sin is. If you have no sin why do you need a Saviour?
Tell me, without rambling on with a bunch of scripture that is not related to the subject, why I don't understand the old covenant?
I know what sin is because I have the Holy Spirit as my guide. I have the law of love which covers all known wrongs we can do to our fellow man and God. You in turn have the ministry of death as your guide. Somehow the Holy Spirit never gets any credit for leading God's children. You are so positive it is the old cold stones that is God's law for all mankind that you never express the working of the Spirit in our lives.

No 1 JOHN 3:4 is telling us that sin is the transgression of the 10 Commandments.
It is telling us no such thing. That is not the truth LGW.

John also agrees with Paul (Romans 3:20; Romans 7:7) and James (James 2:8-12) that if we break any one of God's 10 Commandments we stand guilty before God in SIN (breaking God's LAW). Are you not worried Bob, how John, Paul and James all agree that breaking God's LAW is sin and you think God's LAW is abolished?
They do agree and it is not the 10 commandments that they agree upon. There is not one place in all of the new covenant that tells us to obey the 10 commandments now is there LGW?

Why KGW, according to the new covenant you will not recognize the law of love as being the guide for Christians. Why will you not recognize that Jesus ended the old law at the Cross. Eph 2:15 15 by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace,

Absolutley, I know I always ask this question and you never answer it but what makes up the OLD COVENANT in your view and what is the NEW COVENANT (scripture please)?
If you do not know then why do you accuse me of not knowing. I have reiterated my view many times and you conveniently ignore my posts.

Do you mean God's Royal law of LOVE that hold all the 10 Commandments that you teach are abolished that Jesus, Paul and James all talk about?
Now that is not true is it LGW? Love is not concerned with ritual keeping of days. Love is about how we treat our fellow man and our God is it not?

Jesus...

MATTHEW 22:36-40 [36], Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law? [37], Jesus said unto him, You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. [38], This is the first and great commandment. [39], And the second is like unto it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself. [40], On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
Absolutely, that is, in a nutshell, what I have been writing. It is all about love not keeping ritual days.

Paul...

ROMANS 13:8-10 [8], Owe no man anything, but to love one another: for he that loves another has fulfilled the law. [9], For this, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not kill, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness, You shall not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is summed up in this saying, namely, You shall love your neighbor as yourself. [10], Love works no ill to his neighbor: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

James 2:8-12 [8], If you fulfill the royal law according to the scripture, You shall love your neighbor as yourself, you do well: [9], But if you have respect to persons, you commit sin, and are convicted of the law as transgressors. [10], For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. [11], For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if you commit no adultery, yet you kill, you are become a transgressor of the law. [12], So speak, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.
That is it LGW. Love is what is commanded of us. When I have love in my heart I will not treat others in any harmful way. We are not commanded to fulfill the old defunct Sinai covenant, but in loving others and our God we fulfill it anyway.

Bob if you think God's LAW is abolished how can it be fulfilled by love? It is LOVE that establsihes God's LAW in those who have FAITH and is why Paul writes..
First of all I do not understand how you could even ask such a question. You who are a scholar of scripture. It was God's law to Israel not to anyone else and was about how Israel was to live and treat each other and God. Jesus new law is how we are to relate to Him and our fellow man. It says nothing about the ritual laws that Israel had to abide by. Our covenant is about eternal salvation.

ROMANS 3:31 [31], Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.
So, you think you can take that verse and make a case that we are under the Law. Do you even know what the old covenant law says? Why are you limiting your posts to just the Sabbath and oh yes now the IJ? Paul didn't state just a couple parts of the law. The law is all the words of the Sinai covenant.

Establishing the law does not mean that we are under it LGW. The law was perfect for what it was intended to do. It was an IF law. If Israel would keep it it would be theirs forever. They didn't and it was abolished. A covenant that is broken by one party is no longer in force.

God's LAW is not abolished Bob, it is establsihed by faith that works by LOVE and is why LOVE is the fulfilling of God's LAW in those who believe God's WORD.
God's new covenant law is an eternal law that will never be abolished. It is one with better promises. Eternal life promises not just Canaan like the old one.

This is the part that is transitory as you say. 2 Corinthians 3 is talking about the NEW COVENANT of God's LAW written on the heart through LOVE by His Spirit. The transitory is from the tables of stone to the fleshly tables of the heart (2 Cor 3:3; Hebrews 8:10)
Oh LGW, here we go again. Transitory means temporary not transfer. The 10 were temporary. If they were temporary like Paul writes then even if they were "transferred" to our hearts they would still be temporary or done away like the KJV states. You have no argument LGW case closed.

Let's look at the scriptures laid out together side by side...

2 CORINTHIANS 3:3, [3], Since you are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshly tables of the heart.

links to...

Hebrews 8:10 [10], For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people.
If you are correct, and you are not, the writer say laws and if you are linking "Laws" to the Sinai covenant then where do you stop? No, it is Jesus law of loving others as He love us that is written on our hearts. No where does it tell us that it is the 10 or any other part of the Sinai covenant.

The transitory is God's LAW written on stone to the fleshly tables of the heart through FAITH that works by LOVE by God's Spirit (Romans 8:1-4).
Sorry LGW that makes no sense at all.

CONCLUSION: 2 Cor 3 is talking about the NEW COVENANT of LOVE written on the heart to walk in God's LAW, to be OBEDIENT to follow God through LOVE. It is NOT talking about ABOLISHING God's LAW it is talking about FULFILLING God's LAW in those who BELIEVE God's WORD. This is RIGHTEOUSNESS (Salvation) by FAITH for a SINNER that BELIEVES the WORD'S of the SAVIOUR (JESUS). What is being ABOLISHED is the condemnation and the penalty of sin through FAITH in Christ by walking in the Spirit under the NEW COVENANT.
Since you have no idea what transitory means no do you recognize the fact that the KJV uses the words done away, your statement above is hot air. 7-11 is telling us that the Holy Spirit has replaced the transitory or done away 10 commandments as our guide. I know this is hard for you to believe after being programed in the Adventist belief system. It was very hard for me. To think I had been duped into believing that if I didn't observe the Sinai covenant's Sabbath law I would be lost. And I knew I would be lost because I never could keep from thinking my own thoughts or doing some pleasure and the prophet said not one in twenty SDAs are ready to meet our Maker. Boy, what a relief. Thank you Jesus for not imposing those laws on Christians. Thank you for the Holy Spirit being my guide in all my life. Thank you that I am able to share the Good News with LGW and all who read these posts.

Sorry Bob, we may need to agree to disagree on your teachings.
I pray not my friend. I wish for you the freedom I have in Jesus. I would not for a moment be a foolish Galatian having been taught the truth and then going under the defunct law because some Jews persuaded me to

Upvote 0

The7thColporteur

Jun 30, 2017
Heavenly City
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
So quit whining.
:) Now, now, let there be no 'goating'... who when truth is spoken to, they say in return, "bah, bah ...", and when truth comes near, they lower their head to the ground [earthly] and attempt to "but" ...

Perhaps you would directly answer a question for me, invloving these two texts [and their context, of course]:

Revelation 14:6 KJB - And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Revelation 14:7 KJB - Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.​

Revelation 14:6 speaks of a message that is going to all "the earth", and that message is the "everlasting gospel".

Revelation 14:7 continues with this "everlasting gospel", and speaks of a "judgment" that "is come" [meaning it hadn't been going on before until this time], while this "everlasting gospel" is being given to all "the earth".

My question to you [and all] then is, what "judgment" is this that "is come", while the "everlasting gospel" is going forward into all "the earth", and what is the standard of this "judgment", by which such are being judged, and who are being judged therein?

Reactions: LoveGodsWord
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I was not TRYING to be unfriendly LGW. It was not even an unfriendly comment. If I were you I wouldn't want me here to disrupt what you are presenting what you believe is the truth.
Bob, you were trying to say that my welcome to you was not genuine and all through your post you were accusing me of calling you a liar which I have never done. I think others picked up on it as well. Anyhow let's forget it, maybe I did not read it correctly or you did not mean it to come across that way.
You have to know that your "not really Bob" is really telling me and scripture that we are liars and you know better.
Well here you go again saying that I am calling you a liar. Please post a link where I have ever called you a liar? Now Bob, did you have any scriptures to share? You are free to believe as you wish. It is your religion and between you and God. All answer to God come judgement day.

Teaching that God's Law is abolished is something Jesus or the Apostles never did CLICK ME
If the Sabbath were a command ( and of course that is what you are referring as breaking the commandments) I would be observing it.
Bob, of course the Sabbath is a commandments it is the 4th commandment of the 10 Commandments you can read about it here where God spoke it personally to his people * Exodus 20:8-12
If the Sabbath is eternal why didn't Paul make that exception when he wrote that it and the other nine commandments were the ministry of death and are transitory or as the KJV writes "done away"? For once in your life answer my question without rambling and going off topic.
Bob, I have not been rambling. I have provided God's WORD you have chosen to ignore it and call it rambling without addressing what was posted. It is moving from death (sin) to life (spirit) that is transitory. It is not talking about God's LAW being abolished Bob.

Let's follow your interpretation of the scriptures that God's 10 Commandments have been abolished through to it's logical conclusion.

* If there is now no LAW there is now NO KNOWLEDGE of what SIN is (Rom 3:20)
* If we have NO KNOWLEDGE of what SIN is then we have no need of a Saviour (Gal 3:24)
* If we have NO Saviour we have NO SALVATION becasuse we are still in our sins (Rom 6:23)
* If you have no salvation then you are LOST because you are still in your sins (Rom 2:12)

Sorry Bob, God's WORD disagrees with you.
Tell me, without rambling on with a bunch of scripture that is not related to the subject, why I don't understand the old covenant?
You mix up the shadow laws from the MOSAIC BOOK of the Covenant with God's Eternal LAW (10 Commandments) that give us a KNOWLEDGE of what sin is.

Scripture support here linked CLICK ME.

I know what sin is because I have the Holy Spirit as my guide.
Yet the scriptures teach no one has God's Spirit if they are KNOWINGLY breaking ANY of God's Commandments or do they know God and need to seek God in repentance and forgiveness. (Acts 5:32; 2:38; 3:19; 8:22; 1 John 2:3-4; 1 John 3:3-10)
I have the law of love which covers all known wrongs we can do to our fellow man and God. You in turn have the ministry of death as your guide. Somehow the Holy Spirit never gets any credit for leading God's children. You are so positive it is the old cold stones that is God's law for all mankind that you never express the working of the Spirit in our lives. Why KGW, according to the new covenant you will not recognize the law of love as being the guide for Christians.
I do not judge you Bob, we should not judge anyone only God's is our judge. Did you have any scripture to share? Saying things that I have not said or believe has no basis in truth Bob. Where have I ever said we are saved by the cold stones of God's law and not the working of the Spirit? Where have I ever said God's LOVE is not the basis for the new Covenant? I just posted a section in the prevous post. Maybe you did not read it. You should apologise here Bob. I will leave that between you and God.
Why will you not recognize that Jesus ended the old law at the Cross. Eph 2:15 15 by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace,
Jesus did not end the 10 Commandments at the cross Bob, he fulfilled them so that he could be our perfect sacrifice and example. Ephesians 2:15 is talking about the laws in ordinances and victory over sin. It is not talking about abolishing God's 10 Commandments. All God's LAW does is give us a knowledge of what SIN is.
If you do not know then why do you accuse me of not knowing. I have reiterated my view many times and you conveniently ignore my posts.
Well that is not true Bob, I have not ignored your posts I have responded to them with God's WORD. I thought you were the one ignoring my posts as you do not respond to the scriptures provided in them. This post is a good example.

The rest of your post Bob is only repetition of your words and have ignored the scriptures provided in the other post to you. So no need to continue here Bob, unless you wish to discuss the scriptures as your accusations mean little to me.

You are free to follow your religion. It does not effect me. Your salvation is between you and God not me and you. We have had many discussions already and much of your posts are repetition of what you have provided already that has already been responded to with God's WORD.

We may need to agree to disagree and let God be our judge. Keep in mind Bob it is the very 10 commandments that you teach are abolished that will be our judge come judgement day (James 2:8-12)

Thanks for sharing

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bob S

Supporter
Dec 5, 2015
Union County, TN
✟657,084.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Bob, you were trying to say that my welcome to you was not genuine and all through your post you were accusing me of calling you a liar which I have never done. I think others picked up on it as well. Anyhow let's forget it, maybe I did not read it correctly or you did not mean it to come across that way.

Well here you go again saying that I am calling you a liar. Please post a link where I have ever called you a liar? Now Bob, did you have any scriptures to share? You are free to believe as you wish. It is your religion and between you and God. All answer to God come judgement day.
When you tell me "that is not true Bob" it is the same as calling me a liar.

Okay, did you read where I ask you not to keep posting "Now Bob, did you have any scriptures to share?" Your canned posting of your cliches only shows disregard of anything I post. I wrote that I would end discussions with you. That does not mean that I will not post scripture that refutes the Word.
Antonyms for truth
Thanks for sharing
Sharing??? You refuted every word I wrote. Even though I gave you plenty scripture you tried to degrade God's words to Christians by your old tired cliches. I am really tired of trying to help you see the real truth Jesus died to give mankind. I wish you well.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

Okay, did you read where I ask you not to keep posting "Now Bob, did you have any scriptures to share?" Your canned posting of your cliches only shows disregard of anything I post. I wrote that I would end discussions with you. That does not mean that I will not post scripture that refutes the Word.
Antonyms for truth

Sharing??? You refuted every word I wrote. Even though I gave you plenty scripture you tried to degrade God's words to Christians by your old tired cliches. I am really tired of trying to help you see the real truth Jesus died to give mankind. I wish you well.

Now Bob, why do you think if I disagree with your interpretation of scripture it is calling you a liar?

A lie is when you know the truth but state the opposite. I have never called you a liar. Disagreeing with your interpretation of God's WORD is not calling you a lair.

I have shown you why I disagree with you by providing scripture that disagrees with you. Let's get something straight. These were God's WORD's not mine. Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it over the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God.

Webster 1888 dictionary

LIE, n.
1. A criminal falsehood; a falsehood uttered for the purpose of deception; an intentional violation of truth.
It is willful deceit that makes a lie. A man may act a lie, as by pointing his finger in a wrong direction, when a traveler inquires of him his road.

LIE, v.i.
1. To utter falsehood with an intention to deceive, or with an immoral design.
Thou hast not lied to men, but to God. Acts 5.
2. To exhibit a false representation; to say or do that which deceives another, when he has a right to know the truth, or when morality requires a just representation.
LIE, v.i. pret. lay; pp. lain, [lien, obs.] [The Gr. word usually signifies to speak, which is to utter or throw out sounds. Hence to lie down is to throw one's self down, and probably lie and lay are of one family, as are jacio and jacceo, in Latin.]
1. To be in a horizontal position, or nearly so, and to rest on any thing lengthwise, and not on the end. Thus a person lies on a bed, and a fallen tree on the ground. A cask stands on its end, but lies on its side.
2. To rest in an inclining posture; to lean; as, to lie on or against a column.
3. To rest; to press on.

Disagreeing with your interpretation of scripture Bob, is not calling you a liar.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

listed

are you?
May 14, 2011
✟53,797.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Maybe because all the cults that knock on our doors use the same type of phrases to disarm us. It sure tells to me when someone I don't have a personal relationship with greets me that way. It puts me on guard and locks them out of my heart they're trying to get into.
As you've been told; none of those passages say anything about becoming Israel.

This is where your problem is Bob. You mix up your SHADOWS with that which is eternal. If you do not understand what the OLD Covenant is how can you understand what the NEW COVENANT is? You teach God's Law is abolished yet if you have no law you have nw knowledge of what sin is. If you have no sin why do you need a Saviour?
You've tole me the same thing. When I quote from the OT what it says is the covenant you throw it out. Why? Didn't you just say we should believe God's Word (twice in fact)?
No 1 JOHN 3:4 is telling us that sin is the transgression of the 10 Commandments. John also agrees with Paul (Romans 3:20; Romans 7:7) and James (James 2:8-12) that if we break any one of God's 10 Commandments we stand guilty before God in SIN (breaking God's LAW). Are you not worried Bob, how John, Paul and James all agree that breaking God's LAW is sin and you think God's LAW is abolished?
Why should Bob be worried after reading Jn 5:24? He already passed the judgment and has eternal life. You say we will go to judgment. Why? when there's no charges (accusations) against us. Only the accused are dragged into court (judgement).

No there's only no violation of the law given to Israel at Sinai.
You've been provides Moses and refuse to accept it.

Jesus...

Paul...

Can a person violate the law and be in compliance with John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

In your quote from James yo also bold: But if you have respect to persons, you commit sin. Where is this found in the law?
You ask this only because you take God's Word out of context and change the meaning.
If this were to mean Christians are obligated to the law, how can Paul say we are delivered from the law?
No it only means we acknowledge the law. See above comments.

This is a nice scripture links very well with another study linked here on the SHADOW laws in ORDINANCES. Sorry Bob this is not saying God's 10 Commandments have been abolished it is talking about the laws contained in Ordiances
Colossians 2 doesn't say "laws contained in ordinances." You try to establish your point from partial out of context quotes in the rest of your post. They've already been dealt with. You keep presenting them as though nothing has been posted.

Upvote 0

listed

are you?
May 14, 2011
✟53,797.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
:) Now, now, let there be no 'goating'... who when truth is spoken to, they say in return, "bah, bah ...", and when truth comes near, they lower their head to the ground [earthly] and attempt to "but" ...
My head isn't lowered in shame and defeat as you claim.

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

listed

are you?
May 14, 2011
✟53,797.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Teaching that God's Law is abolished is something Jesus or the Apostles never did CLICK ME

Bob, of course the Sabbath is a commandments it is the 4th commandment of the 10 Commandments you can read about it here where God spoke it personally to his people * Exodus 20:8-12
In no way can you link this passage to Christians or all mankind. It's spoken and given to Israel alone as Exodus 31:13, 17 prove. Bu implying other wise you do call others liars.

Upvote 0

listed

are you?
May 14, 2011
✟53,797.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Antonyms for truth

Refute? Where did LGW do this? Refute means: prove (a statement or theory) to be wrong or false; disprove.

What LGW has done is introduce words not found in a verse, make statements that we don't understand plain English (meaning the Bible is a code only he has), denial and ignoring a passage.

Upvote 0

listed

are you?
May 14, 2011
✟53,797.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Now Bob, why do you think if I disagree with your interpretation of scripture it is calling you a liar?

A lie is when you know the truth but state the opposite. I have never called you a liar. Disagreeing with your interpretation of God's WORD is not calling you a lair.

I have shown you why I disagree with you be providing scripture that disagrees with you. Let's get something straight. These were God's WORD's not mine. Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it over the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God.

Webster 1888 dictionary

LIE, n.
1. A criminal falsehood; a falsehood uttered for the purpose of deception; an intentional violation of truth.
It is willful deceit that makes a lie. A man may act a lie, as by pointing his finger in a wrong direction, when a traveler inquires of him his road.

LIE, v.i.
1. To utter falsehood with an intention to deceive, or with an immoral design.
Thou hast not lied to men, but to God. Acts 5.
2. To exhibit a false representation; to say or do that which deceives another, when he has a right to know the truth, or when morality requires a just representation.
LIE, v.i. pret. lay; pp. lain, [lien, obs.] [The Gr. word usually signifies to speak, which is to utter or throw out sounds. Hence to lie down is to throw one's self down, and probably lie and lay are of one family, as are jacio and jacceo, in Latin.]
1. To be in a horizontal position, or nearly so, and to rest on any thing lengthwise, and not on the end. Thus a person lies on a bed, and a fallen tree on the ground. A cask stands on its end, but lies on its side.
2. To rest in an inclining posture; to lean; as, to lie on or against a column.
3. To rest; to press on.

Disagreeing with your interpretation of scripture Bob, is not calling you a liar.

Hope this helps.
This is exactly what you do. The fact it may be because of your influence doesn't make what you say true. You've been presented things contrary to your blief system and the Bible your refuse to discuss or believe.

Upvote 0

Bob S

Supporter
Dec 5, 2015
Union County, TN
✟657,084.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Refute? Where did LGW do this? Refute means: prove (a statement or theory) to be wrong or false; disprove.
His refute is "now that is not true ......." then goes on with the same old cliches which we really do refute. For instance there is no 10 in commandments in all of the new Testament, but will he/she listen. Absolutely not because the agenda is to try to hook some poor fish into adventism he has to fake a 10. Another one is God's laws according to him/her are the 10 commandments yet he cannot prove such a thing.

What LGW has done is introduce words not found in a verse, make statements that we don't understand plain English (meaning the Bible is a code only he has), denial and ignoring a passage.
I, for one , am really disappointed that he/she will not reason and only responds with "now that is not true Bob" plus the same old scripture that does not indicate that my posts are wrong, too bad.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
This is exactly what you do. The fact it may be because of your influence doesn't make what you say true. You've been presented things contrary to your blief system and the Bible your refuse to discuss or believe.

Now listed, where have I ever refused to discuss anything and share God's WORD with you? Where have I ever presented anything contrary to my belief? Please post the links. I am happy to discuss the topic of the OP. Do you have any scriptures to share?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
His refute is "now that is not true ......." then goes on with the same old cliches which we really do refute. For instance there is no 10 in commandments in all of the new Testament, but will he/she listen. Absolutely not because the agenda is to try to hook some poor fish into adventism he has to fake a 10. Another one is God's laws according to him/her are the 10 commandments yet he cannot prove such a thing.

I, for one , am really disappointed that he/she will not reason and only responds with "now that is not true Bob" plus the same old scripture that does not indicate that my posts are wrong, too bad.

Now Bob, that is not true.

I have responded to your posts politely with God's WORD showing the errors of your interpretation of the scriptures that God's LAW (10 commandments) are abolished. You have chosen to ignore the scriptures and questions provided in the posts sent to you. This is your decision to do so. We do indeed disagree on your interpretation of the scriptures but in disgreement I have always been courteous to you providing scripture as the reason for disagreement.

The posts I provide you are God's WORD not mine. As I said earlier you are free to believe as you wish. I do not judge you. Your salvation is between you and God. It does not effect me. We all answer to God alone come judgement day.

Although if the standard of the judgement is the 10 Commandments as God's WORD teaches (James 2:8-12) and over sin (Romans 3:20; 7:7; 1 John 3:4; James 2:9-11). Your teaching will not hold much water at the 2nd coming.

I believe God's Spirit is calling us all Bob back to his WORD and Jesus is knocking at the door of our hearts calling us back to him because the time is short. We can choose to open the door of the heart and let him in or close the door and lock him out. Our motto should always be....

Let God be true and every man a liar as it is written That you might be justified in your sayings, and might overcome when you are judged (Romans 3:4).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
In no way can you link this passage to Christians or all mankind. It's spoken and given to Israel alone as Exodus 31:13, 17 prove. Bu implying other wise you do call others liars.

If you are not a part of God's Israel you are not a part of the NEW COVENANT promise. Gentiles are now grafted in (Jeremiah 31:31-34; Hebrews 8:10-12; Romans 11:16-28)

You may also wish to read; GALATIANS 3:28-29; ROMANS 9:6-8; ROMANS 2:28-29;
COLOSSIANS 3:11; ROMANS 10:11-13; EZEKIEL 36:26-27 all of which disagree with your teachings.

GOD'S LAW REPEATED IN THE NEW COVENANT..

1 You shall have no other gods before Me.
It is written: You shall worship the Lord your God and Him only you shall serve. (Luke 4:8; Matthew 4:10; Revelation 14:7)

2 You must not make for yourself a carved image, a likeness of anything in heaven, on earth, or under the sea.
God is Spirit and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth. (John 4:24; Acts 15:20; 1 Corinthians 6:9; Ephesians 5:5; 1 Peter 4:3; 1 John 5:21; Revelation 2:14)

3 You shall not take the Name of the Lord your God in vain.
(1 Timothy 6:1, James 2:7)

4 Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
The Sabbath [seventh day] was made for man, not man for the Sabbath, so the Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath. (Mark 2:27-28, Hebrews 4; Matthew 12:8; Matthew 12:1-8; 10-12; 24:20; Mark 3:1-5; Luke 6:1-10; 13:14-16; 14:1-5; John 7:22-23; 9:14; Mark 1:21; Mark 6:2; Luke 4:16; 31; Luke 14:1; 23:56(Mark 2:28; Matthew 10-12; 24:20; Mark 3:1-5; Luke 6:1-10; 13:14-16; 14:1-5; John 7:22-23; 9:14; Mark 1:21; Mark 6:2; Luke 4:16; 31; Luke 14:1; 23:56; John 2:6; Matthew 16:24; 1; Acts 13:14; 13:27; 13:44; 15:21; 16:13; 17:2; 18:4; Revelations 1:10 Is binding on all mankind today COL 2:14-17 THE REAL TRUTH THREAD (Linked)

5 Honour your father and mother.
Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. (Ephesians 6:1; Colossians 3:20; Matthew 15:4; Matthew 19:19)

6 You shall not murder.
I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. (Matthew 5:44-45; Matt. 5:21-26; Romans 13:9; 1 Timothy 1:9; 1 John 3:15; James 2:11; Matthew 19:18)

7 You shall not commit adultery.
I say to you whoever even looks at another in lust has already committed adultery in their heart. (Matthew 5:28, 1 Cor. 5:11, 1 Cor. 6:18, Galatians 5:19, Hebrews 13:4, James 2:11, Matthew 19:19, Romans 13:9)

8 You shall not steal.
Neither thieves, the greedy, or drunkards and robbers will inherit the Kingdom. (1 Corinthians 6:10, Romans 2:21, Mark 7:21, Ephesians 4:28, Romans 13:9, Matthew 19:18)

9 You shall not bear false witness.
For by your words, you will be justified and by your words you will be condemned. (Matthew 15:19, Ephesians 4:25, Col. 3:9; Matthew 19:18, Romans 13:9)

10 You shall not covet your neighbours possessions.
Take heed and beware of covetousness, for one’s life does not consist of the things he possesses. (Luke 12:15, Romans 7:7, Ephesians 5:3, 1 Tim. 6:10, Hebrews 13:5, Romans 13:9)

MORE SCRIPTURE FROM JESUS AND THE APOSLTES? linked CLICK ME

Seems God's WORD disagrees with you here listed.

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Now listed, where have I ever refused to discuss anything and share God's WORD with you? Where have I ever presented anything contrary to my belief? Please post the links. I am happy to discuss the topic of the OP. Do you have any scriptures to share?
Me thinketh thou shouldest slow down and read the post you respond to.

bugkiller

Upvote 0

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Now Bob, that is not true.

I have responded to your posts politely with God's WORD showing the errors of your interpretation of the scriptures that God's LAW (10 commandments) are abolished. You have chosen to ignore the scriptures and questions provided in the posts sent to you. This is your decision to do so. We do indeed disagree on your interpretation of the scriptures but in disgreement I have always been courteous to you providing scripture as the reason for disagreement.

The posts I provide you are God's WORD not mine. As I said earlier you are free to believe as you wish. I do not judge you. Your salvation is between you and God. It does not effect me. We all answer to God alone come judgement day.

Although if the standard of the judgement is the 10 Commandments as God's WORD teaches (James 2:8-12) and over sin (Romans 3:20; 7:7; 1 John 3:4; James 2:9-11). Your teaching will not hold much water at the 2nd coming.

I believe God's Spirit is calling us all Bob back to his WORD and Jesus is knocking at the door of our hearts calling us back to him because the time is short. We can choose to open the door of the heart and let him in or close the door and lock him out. Our motto should always be....

Let God be true and every man a liar as it is written That you might be justified in your sayings, and might overcome when you are judged (Romans 3:4).
What is our discourtesy to you? Agreement? or not saying hi blessed brother? Your argument is anti Christian. You argue we will be going to the judgment when Jesus says we already passed - Jn 5:24. Now who should we believe? You claim we have to keep the 10 Cs with your out of context quotes and references from Revelation when Jesus says everyone not coming through Him is a thief - Jn 10. You flatly ignore and refuse to discuss our passages which are responses to your passages as reasons why you are wrong. We are not obligated to parse or explain your passages. Yo have refused to discuss the word "new" and Jer 31:32. You have no passage saying it is Jesus and the law for salvation. Yet you claim no salvation with out the law, well partial law.

bugkiller

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
If you are not a part of God's Israel you are not a part of the NEW COVENANT promise. Gentiles are now grafted in (Jeremiah 31:31-34; Hebrews 8:10-12; Romans 11:16-28)
How many times do you need to be told this is not true with discussion of those passages? I have discussed each of them in posts with your name on them.
You may also wish to read; GALATIANS 3:28-29; ROMANS 9:6-8; ROMANS 2:28-29;
COLOSSIANS 3:11; ROMANS 10:11-13; EZEKIEL 36:26-27 all of which disagree with your teachings.
Ditto the above except Ez 36. Not one of your passages from the NT say anything about becoming Israel or a Jew obligating us to the law.
GOD'S LAW REPEATED IN THE NEW COVENANT..

1 You shall have no other gods before Me.
It is written: You shall worship the Lord your God and Him only you shall serve. (Luke 4:8; Matthew 4:10; Revelation 14:7)

2 You must not make for yourself a carved image, a likeness of anything in heaven, on earth, or under the sea.
God is Spirit and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth. (John 4:24; Acts 15:20; 1 Corinthians 6:9; Ephesians 5:5; 1 Peter 4:3; 1 John 5:21; Revelation 2:14)

3 You shall not take the Name of the Lord your God in vain.
(1 Timothy 6:1, James 2:7)

4 Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
The Sabbath [seventh day] was made for man, not man for the Sabbath, so the Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath. (Mark 2:27-28, Hebrews 4; Matthew 12:8; Matthew 12:1-8; 10-12; 24:20; Mark 3:1-5; Luke 6:1-10; 13:14-16; 14:1-5; John 7:22-23; 9:14; Mark 1:21; Mark 6:2; Luke 4:16; 31; Luke 14:1; 23:56(Mark 2:28; Matthew 10-12; 24:20; Mark 3:1-5; Luke 6:1-10; 13:14-16; 14:1-5; John 7:22-23; 9:14; Mark 1:21; Mark 6:2; Luke 4:16; 31; Luke 14:1; 23:56; John 2:6; Matthew 16:24; 1; Acts 13:14; 13:27; 13:44; 15:21; 16:13; 17:2; 18:4; Revelations 1:10 Is binding on all mankind today COL 2:14-17 THE REAL TRUTH THREAD (Linked)
You missed a few verses talking about the sabbath while some of your references above do not refer to it. Not a single on of them require the sabbath to be kept.
5 Honour your father and mother.
Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. (Ephesians 6:1; Colossians 3:20; Matthew 15:4; Matthew 19:19)

6 You shall not murder.
I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. (Matthew 5:44-45; Matt. 5:21-26; Romans 13:9; 1 Timothy 1:9; 1 John 3:15; James 2:11; Matthew 19:18)
I do not think you have any concept what this commandment really means even after referencing Mat 5.
7 You shall not commit adultery.
I say to you whoever even looks at another in lust has already committed adultery in their heart. (Matthew 5:28, 1 Cor. 5:11, 1 Cor. 6:18, Galatians 5:19, Hebrews 13:4, James 2:11, Matthew 19:19, Romans 13:9)
When it come to the law and Christianity I do not believe you understand the subject and other laws. Rom 7 comes to mind.
8 You shall not steal.
Neither thieves, the greedy, or drunkards and robbers will inherit the Kingdom. (1 Corinthians 6:10, Romans 2:21, Mark 7:21, Ephesians 4:28, Romans 13:9, Matthew 19:18)
I do not think you understand this one either.
9 You shall not bear false witness.
For by your words, you will be justified and by your words you will be condemned. (Matthew 15:19, Ephesians 4:25, Col. 3:9; Matthew 19:18, Romans 13:9)
You most definitely ignore this one. I am not the only to point this out to you. Yet you harp on it all the time.
10 You shall not covet your neighbours possessions.
Take heed and beware of covetousness, for one’s life does not consist of the things he possesses. (Luke 12:15, Romans 7:7, Ephesians 5:3, 1 Tim. 6:10, Hebrews 13:5, Romans 13:9)

MORE SCRIPTURE FROM JESUS AND THE APOSLTES? linked CLICK ME

Seems God's WORD disagrees with you here listed.

Hope this helps.
You or me?

bugkiller

Upvote 0