• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

GOD'S LAW AND JUDGEMENT TIME - ARE YOU READY?

Discussion in 'Sabbath and The Law' started by LoveGodsWord, May 10, 2018.

1. tall73

tall73 Sophia7's husband Supporter

+2,685
    Christian
    Married
    Indeed, I have. But you have not spelled out what Hebrews 9:23-25 means.

Yet you said it refers to the Day of Atonement.

2. tall73

+2,685
    Christian
    Married

You posted ignoring that the books of remembrance are plural in Rev. 20.

3. LoveGodsWord

LoveGodsWord Well-Known Member

+1,235
    Australia
    SDA
    Married
    I see so you cannot prove the the one of the books mentioned in the 7:10 is not the book of life? I already said there is more then one book. This has been what is shared from the start. The books (plural) are the book of life and the book of remembrance (deeds and acts). This is consistent with the other scriptures that show what the books are in the judgement.

4. LoveGodsWord

+1,235
    Australia
    SDA
    Married
    No I haven't lest it was not posted yet. Let me check to make sure. I have other posts not posted written earlier.

5. tall73

+2,685
    Christian
    Married
    I am pointing out that Jesus does judge at His coming, where we appear before the throne, we bow, we confess, we give an account.

That is where His judgment happens. That is where the reward is. But He already knows His own. He already has His reward ready.

6. tall73

+2,685
    Christian
    Married
    You don't see any text for what part?

7. LoveGodsWord

+1,235
    Australia
    SDA
    Married
    Well this is what we are disagreeing on. The scripture show that judgment takes place for God's people before the 2nd coming

8. tall73

+2,685
    Christian
    Married
    So when he says it is time for the judgment to begin....and he is writing in the first century, tell me how that applies to the IJ.

9. Desires Light

Desires Light Refreshingly different.

+81
    Australia
    Christian
    Single
    This is a mind scramble to read my friend, I don't think Bible verse's should be read out of context of the content of each book. I tried my best to read each verse, but after a bit I felt like I was being bashed.

10. tall73

+2,685
    Christian
    Married
    So tell me how we bow, confess, give an account, etc. at the IJ.

And show me why it has us before the throne in the sheep and goats?

11. The7thColporteur

The7thColporteur Well-Known Member

+238
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    Revelation 1:12-13, Jesus is in the first Compartment [glad to see you agree that there are two compartments in Heaven] as seen by John himself, dressed as High Priest in the midst of the 7 golden candlesticks.

Revelation 1:12 KJB - And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

Revelation 1:13 KJB - And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.​

John looks from the courtayrd [earth; Revelation 6:9 KJB] into Heaven through the first veil/door [to the Temple in Heaven] and sees God the Father [chapter 4] in the first compartment the Holy place [after He had moved from the Most Holy to meet Jesus in His ascension; Psalms 24; Acts 1, etc. KJB]

Revelation 4:1 KJB - After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

Revelation 4:5 KJB - And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

Revelation 5:6 KJB - And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.​

Jesus doesn't move from that first compartment location in the Heavenly Temple [which you just agreed to - The ARK of the Covenant HAS BEEN FOUND since AD 1844! The Sabbath Commandment [Ex. 20:8-11] is seen! ] until the termination of the 2,300 in Daniel 8:13,14,26; Revelation 9:13-15 KJB, etc.

That "door"/veil into and ministry of Jesus in the second compartment is not opened and performed until that time in the period of the 6th church:

Revelation 3:7 KJB - And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

Revelation 3:8 KJB - I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

Daniel 7:13 KJB - I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

Daniel 7:14 KJB - And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Revelation 11:19 KJB - And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Revelation 15:5 KJB - And after that I looked, and, behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened:
    The words of Hebrews 9 demonstrate this also:

Hebrews 9:2 KJB - For there was a tabernacle made; the first, wherein was the candlestick, and the table, and the shewbread; which is called the sanctuary.

Hebrews 9:8 KJB - The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing:​

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  12. LoveGodsWord

+1,235
    Australia
    SDA
    Married
    You were speculating on the scapegoats in the NT trying to argue because they are not written in the book of Hebrews who know about the books of leviticus it is not relevant.

13. tall73

+2,685
    Christian
    Married

And you cannot prove it is. But I can prove it doesn't say book of life.

And the judgment is on powers, which don't have anything to do with the book of life.

And I can say that if God wanted to portray an individual judgment, He can do it well, as in Rev 20

14. tall73

+2,685
    Christian
    Married
    Exactly. There is no NT statement about the scapegoat. So the best we can do is speculate based on the type. But there is a statement on the cleansing of the Sanctuary, in regards to the blood work in the sanctuary, so we need not speculate.

15. LoveGodsWord

+1,235
    Australia
    SDA
    Married
    Easy the two resurrections show this. They do not happen at the same time do they?

16. LoveGodsWord

+1,235
    Australia
    SDA
    Married
    Yet Pauls audience is the Hebrews. Do you think they do not know about the laws of Moses and the day of Atonement?

17. The7thColporteur

The7thColporteur Well-Known Member

+238
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    Also the special resurrection before those two.

18. LoveGodsWord

+1,235
    Australia
    SDA
    Married
    I believe I have shown through the scriptures what the books are in the judgment. They are the book of life and the book of remembrance. Scriptures already posted.

19. tall73

+2,685
    Christian
    Married
    You missed a memo. The candlesticks here are identified, and they are not in heaven:

20 The mystery of the seven stars which you saw in My right hand, and the seven golden lampstands: The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands which you saw are the seven churches.

He is giving the message to the churches, which the lampstands are stated to represent.

20. LoveGodsWord

+1,235
    Australia
    SDA
    Married
    Indeed Moses and company, more at the fullment at the of the feast of first fruits (Christs resurrection)