goodnewsinc

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
God’s HorsesHosea 10:11 And Ephraim is as an heifer that is taught, and loveth to<B> </B>tread out the corn; but I passed over upon her fair neck: <B>I will make</B> <B>Ephraim to ride</B>; Judah shall plow, and Jacob shall break his clods.

Jeremiah 51:20 Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms; 21 And with thee will I break in pieces the horse and his rider; and with thee will I break in pieces the chariot and his rider; 22 With thee also will I break in pieces man and woman; and with thee will I break in pieces old and young; and with thee will I break in pieces the young man and the maid; 23 I will also break in pieces with thee the shepherd and his flock; and with thee will I break in pieces the husbandman and his yoke of oxen; and with thee will I break in pieces captains and rulers.

Zechariah 10:3 Mine anger was kindled against the shepherds (preachers), and I punished the goats (demonic scapegoats): for the Lord of hosts hath visited his flock the house of Judah, and hath made them as his goodly horse in the battle. 4 Out of him came forth the corner, out of him the nail, out of him the battle bow, out of him every oppressor together. 5 And they shall be as mighty men, which tread down their enemies in the mire of the streets in the battle: and they shall fight, because the Lord is with them, and the riders on horses shall be confounded.

Revelation 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Zechariah 6:1 And I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came four chariots out from between two mountains; and the mountains were mountains of brass. 2 In the first chariot were red horses; and in the second chariot black horses; 3 And in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot grisled and bay horses. 4 Then I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, What are these, my lord? 5 And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the Lord of all the earth.

We are familiar with the references for the 12 archangels. Seven Archangels are mentioned in Revelation along with the major four Archangels who are captains over the Heavenly Hosts. These have been referred to as the Heavenly Armies. In the Song of Solomon we also find references about Mother Jerusalem and Her daughters, "terrible as an army with banners" and riding horses. We do not need to discuss angelic spirits and their allegory as the armies of Heaven. What we will discuss is Judah and Ephraim allegoric reference to human beings on earth that my Father rides as His earthly horsemen.

The "saddle"

American Indians could ride a horse bareback without a saddle. But God rides SPECIAL MEN who are His elect ministers among humanity. He uses a SAD - DLE. We will do a little scrabble with this word and discover the light it contains where God is concerned. Here is what we find:

1. DAS - LED meaning LED by DAYS. God is called the Ancient of Days and as the leader of Heavenly SUNS, He is called the Head (mind leader) of Days in the Book of Enoch. God "saddles" His human elect ministers (Ephraim and Judah) on earth. He sits in the saddle and He rides them in battle against the powers of darkness. "We do not wrestle flesh and blood" men who seem to oppose truth. We are against their devils, who use men as their opposing armies of horsemen. The battle of Armageddon is set. Heaven and God’s elect horsemen (Ephraim and Judah) VS devils riding human horses (clergy and laymen) in all world religions.

2. DAS - EL meaning DAIS of God.

<DIR>
<B>da·is</B> (d³"¹s, dº"-, d³s)<I> n.</I> A raised platform, as in a lecture hall, for speakers or honored guests.</DIR>The American Heritage Dictionary

The elect human horse on earth becomes a dais from which God addresses humanity.
The bridle God’s human horses also wear a "bridle"

<DIR>
<B>bri·dle</B> (brºd"l)<I> n.</I><B> 1.</B> A harness, consisting of a headstall, bit, and reins, fitted about a horse's head and used to restrain or guide the animal.<B> 2.</B> A curb or check.<B> 3.</B><I> Nautical.</I> A span of chain, wire, or rope that can be secured at both ends to an object and slung from its center point.<B> --bri·dle </B>v.</DIR>The American Heritage Dictionary

I think we will all appreciate<I> </I>learning about the "bridle".

1. BRIDE - L meaning the bride of God. We know Heavenly Jerusalem has been described as a "bride adorned for Her Husband" and our mother reigns with Her daughters called the Virgins of Heaven. She was seen in vision descending from Heaven like a bride. But Mother descends like a bride out of Heaven through Her daughters "poured out" upon men as angelic spirits.

Joel 2:3 A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them (Heaven), and behind them a desolate wilderness (this earth); yea, and nothing shall escape them. 4 The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run. 5 Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array. 11 And the Lord shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the Lord is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?

Proverbs 9:1 Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars: 2 She hath killed her beasts; she hath mingled her wine; she hath also furnished her table. 3 She hath sent forth her maidens: she crieth upon the highest places of the city,

4 Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: as for him that wanteth understanding, she saith to him, 5 Come, eat of my bread, and drink of the wine which I have mingled. 6 Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

2. BRIDLE also means RIB - LED. You know the rib is the symbol of the female. Thus Eve was created from Adam’s rib. One offering under the priesthood of Levi is the "wavebreast". This refers to spiritual sisters who are offered to God for service after death. Bridled human horses on earth are lead by Heavenly sisters, the Virgins of Heaven.

Our Heavenly sisters are poured out upon all flesh as they do battle to unseat devils who ride men as their own horses in warfare against one another and against God and Heaven. They seek to RESTRAIN THE HEAD, EARS, and MOUTHS of men. The bridle fits over the head and ears of horses and has a bit that fits into the horses mouth and reins are attached to it. Reins are ropes or straps that a rider uses to direct the movement of the horse. Men on earth are like wild horses. Angelic Virgins must first catch them and get a permanent "headlock" on men. A crown of Heavenly virtues becomes a bridle as they tame each elect human horse after ousting his demonic riders. Father then "saddles" the horse and He, Jesus, the Holy Ghost, and the Archangels may ride that man at will. If you are "crowned" by God, please understand that your first crown is a PERMANENT set of female Virtues who always adorn your head. If you are an elect horse for God, you wear a "saddle" and a "bridle".

What does the Bible mean when it says, "He holdeth the reins"? It means that ONLY GOD leads and directs His human horse. God’s human horse is not led by any man. He is not subject to man’s rule and human authority. You cannot tell him what to do. God may speak to you through HIS DAIS, but you must recognise your Father’s voice when He speaks. "My sheep hear my voice". Warfare, conflicts, and battles occur when human wild-horses with demons riding them interact with God’s saddled and bridled elect horses for war. This is the source of word-battles on message boards and doctrine battles elsewhere. We can conclude that Jerusalem has already descended from Heaven as a bride for those with "eyes to see and ears to hear". (Get that natural- minded picture of Jerusalem descending to the earth out of your mind. It will never happen as you picture it mentally! You cannot put an ocean in a glass! Neither can Heaven fit in this earth! It is simply too HUGE!)

2 Esdras 10:49
Such then was the vision that you --- saw the woman mourning for her son --- and you tried to comfort her in 50 her sufferings; this was the revelation you had to receive. Seeing your sincere grief and heartfelt sympathy for the woman, the Most High is now 51 showing you her radiant glory and her beauty. That was why I told you to 52 stay in a field where no house stood, for I knew that the Most High intended 53 to send you this revelation. I told you to come to this field, where no 54 foundation had been laid for any building; for in the place where the city of the Most High was to be revealed, no building made by man could stand.

Remember Jesus said the Kingdom of Heaven cometh not with observation" by natural eyes of men. So where does this place us in "time" in your mind?

John,

GOOD NEWS, Inc. :priest: :clap: :wave:

4Jesus

Jan 31, 2003
Visit site
✟416.00
5th April 2003 at 09:12 AM goodnewsinc said this in Post #1

2. BRIDLE also means RIB - LED. You know the rib is the symbol of the female. Thus Eve was created from Adam’s rib. One offering under the priesthood of Levi is the "wavebreast". This refers to spiritual sisters who are offered to God for service after death. Bridled human horses on earth are lead by Heavenly sisters, the Virgins of Heaven.

John,

GOOD NEWS, Inc. :priest: :clap: :wave:

I didn't take the time to read all the post John, quite frankly your last one still has me :scratch: my head. I just don't know where you get the conotation for "wave offering." According to Unger's Bible&nbsp;Dictionary it was nothing more than a&nbsp;private thank offering (Lev.7:30).

&nbsp;

Upvote 0

goodnewsinc

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
Hi!

Everything in the priesthood of Moses and Levi was "a pattern" of the Heavenly priesthood.&nbsp; Feel your own "breast".&nbsp; There&nbsp;is a bunch of ribs beneath the surface.&nbsp; The 144,000 Virgins are Jesus' own "wavebreast" offerings given to Him as Father's "high priest".&nbsp; You must be able to turn keys.&nbsp; I have shown you the "key".&nbsp; The rib symbolizes the female.&nbsp; What&nbsp;I write is for those with eyes to see and ears to hear.&nbsp; And God will open this for all those who should receive it.&nbsp; Thanks.

John,

GOOD NEWS, Inc. :pink:&nbsp; :clap: :wave:

Upvote 0

4Jesus

Jan 31, 2003
Visit site
✟416.00
John,

I would imagine since I don't have anything commentary wise that states this fact, the&nbsp;"wave" or "thank" offering was the breast since it is in the area of the heart and would denote sincere heart felt thanks to God.

&nbsp;

&nbsp;
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Zion, and with him a hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. Rev.14:1........These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. (v.4a)

Clearly John, Revelation 14:1 and 4a shows that the 144,000 are men, not women.

Upvote 0

goodnewsinc

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
Hi!

Your conclusion needs reworking because you lack sufficient information to draw a correct conclusion.&nbsp; In the Revelation we discover TWO WOMEN, (1) God's Wife in chapter 12, and (2) Babylon, Lucifer's wife in Chapters 17 and 18.&nbsp; These women produced TWO SEEDS, (1) the flesh and blood children of God, and (2) invisible images of the beast or devils.&nbsp; There are TWO kinds of WOMEN, (1) the Virgin daughters of Jerusalem who are Holy Spirits, Proverbs 9:1-6, and (2) the daughters of Babylon, female demons called "sirens", Isaiah 47.

Now seeing that this is true ....

Your conclusion contradicts the following:

Revelation 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. 2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps: 3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Zion, and with him a hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. Rev.14:1........These are they which <B>were not defiled with women; for they are virgins</B>. (v.4a)

Clearly John, Revelation 14:1 and 4a shows that the 144,000 are men, not women.

Why have you not considered the "women" (sirens) that God is referring to, the daughters of Babylon?&nbsp; Had you known this&nbsp;I am sure you would not have made a statement that clearly defies Revelation 14:1-3.&nbsp; The 144,000 are Heavenly Virgins who can sing a song no man can sing.&nbsp; These are not defiled by the daughters of Babylon as men are defiled by them on earth.

Isaiah 3:12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

Revelation 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the harlot sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

John,

GOOD NEWS, Inc. :pink: :clap: :wave:

Upvote 0

jodrey

Mar 14, 2003
Quincy, Massachusetts
✟567.00
Your conclusion needs reworking because you lack sufficient information to draw a correct conclusion. In the Revelation we discover TWO WOMEN, (1) God's Wife in chapter 12, and (2) Babylon, Lucifer's wife in Chapters 17 and 18. These women produced TWO SEEDS, (1) the flesh and blood children of God, and (2) invisible images of the beast or devils. There are TWO kinds of WOMEN, (1) the Virgin daughters of Jerusalem who are Holy Spirits, Proverbs 9:1-6, and (2) the daughters of Babylon, female demons called "sirens", Isaiah 47.

I always saw most of Revelation as being symbolic...

Upvote 0

4Jesus

Jan 31, 2003
Visit site
✟416.00
Today at 01:15 PM goodnewsinc said this in Post #5

Hi!

Your conclusion needs reworking because you lack sufficient information to draw a correct conclusion.&nbsp; In the Revelation we discover TWO WOMEN, (1) God's Wife in chapter 12, and (2) Babylon, Lucifer's wife in Chapters 17 and 18.&nbsp; These women produced TWO SEEDS, (1) the flesh and blood children of God, and (2) invisible images of the beast or devils.&nbsp; There are TWO kinds of WOMEN, (1) the Virgin daughters of Jerusalem who are Holy Spirits, Proverbs 9:1-6, and (2) the daughters of Babylon, female demons called "sirens", Isaiah 47.

Now seeing that this is true ....

:eek: Where in the world did you learn all this :confused: Did you teach yourself or did the church you go to come up with this stuff?&nbsp; &nbsp;

Your conclusion contradicts the following:

Revelation 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. 2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps: 3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

Why have you not considered the "women" (sirens) that God is referring to, the daughters of Babylon?&nbsp; Had you known this&nbsp;I am sure you would not have made a statement that clearly defies Revelation 14:1-3.&nbsp; The 144,000 are Heavenly Virgins who can sing a song no man can sing.&nbsp; These are not defiled by the daughters of Babylon as men are defiled by them on earth.

Isaiah 3:12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

John, Isaiah 3:12 can't be referring to Rev.14, since they (144,000) are "without guile or falsehood," 14:5. Your women of Isaiah 3:12 are described as arrogant and fashiionable, haughty and wanton and are condemend by Isaiah (v.17).&nbsp;The phrase that they rule over the men is only intended to show the lack of male leadership in the society but by (v.24) the women will also perish.

tion 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the harlot sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

John,

Blah, Blah, Blah&nbsp; :(

Upvote 0

goodnewsinc

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
It is for those with eyes to see, ears to hear, and hearts to understand.&nbsp; Until God Himself GIVES IT TO YOU, you will not comprehend it.&nbsp; To you I have presented words that make no sense.&nbsp; So what else is new?

Isaiah 53:1 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?

Isaiah 27:8 In measure, when it shooteth forth, thou wilt debate with it: he stayeth his rough wind in the day of the east wind.

As you know there are men with 2, 5, 10 and more talents.&nbsp; What differentiates the man with 2 talents from the man with 10 talents?&nbsp; Then man with 2 talents lacks the ability to comprehend and appreciate what the man with 10 talents understands.&nbsp; All these were blessed in their accomplishment.&nbsp; I do not have dominion over any man's faith, not even yours.&nbsp; Blessed are those who have the power to recognize light when they see it!&nbsp; There shall be those among us with little faith.&nbsp; You will recognize them by their words.&nbsp; Peace to all who love truth.

John,

GOOD NEWS, Inc. :pink: :clap: :wave:

Upvote 0