Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
He was a carpenter, builder, encourager, servant, friend, and repairer of the breach. He built cabinets, furniture, houses, sky scrapers, churches, family, and lives. Besides his name, dates of birth and death, as well as time of military service..these words are on his grave plaque.."God's Faithful Builder." Posting this in memorial and celebration of the life of my husband, of 56 years..gone home now last September to be with the Lord.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
He was a carpenter, builder, encourager, servant, friend, and repairer of the breach. He built cabinets, furniture, houses, sky scrapers, churches, family, and lives. Besides his name, dates of birth and death, as well as time of military service..these words are on his grave plaque.."God's Faithful Builder." Posting this in memorial and celebration of the life of my husband, of 56 years..gone home now last September to be with the Lord.

:heart: praying for you (((hug)))

candleanimatedavatar.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0

John Goodness

Site Supporter
Dec 18, 2017
Chicago
✟50,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think you'll be overwhelmed if only you can see the magnificent work he is now building, now that he is back home with our Heavenly Father.

I can see how much you respected and appreciated your spouse just from your post. God bless your heart!

• Friendly
Reactions: Sojourner1
Upvote 0

Sojourner1

Following my Shepherd
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2004
California
✟498,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Beautiful memorial to your husband :hug:

Reactions: John Goodness
Upvote 0