Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Question: Would you fight for my right not to get vaccinated?
Vaccination isn't about you. It's about everyone you come into contact with.

I'm fighting for them. When you lie and don't wear a mask but pretend you've been vaccinated anyway. You don't have a right to do that.

Upvote 0

Phred

Junior Mint
Aug 12, 2003
✟22,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Why has a discussion about the existence of God, been changed to a discussion on vaccines???
If there were a god we wouldn't need vaccines.

Upvote 0

Ponderous Curmudgeon

Feb 20, 2021
Newfield
✟38,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Why has a discussion about the existence of God, been changed to a discussion on vaccines???
Who, how or why are we in this life with Corona Virus
If there were a god we wouldn't need vaccines.
Oh come on, you have more imagination than that.

Loki

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Who, how or why are we in this life with Corona Virus

Oh come on, you have more imagination than that.

Loki

Who, how, or why, are we in this life with a vaccine against it---and against many other diseases?

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,662.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Question: Would you fight for my right not to get vaccinated?

You can wander about as you please unvaccinated. As I assume you do. And the most recent variation of the virus has an incubation period of something approaching two weeks. So you'll feel fine but you'll be asymptomatic. And passing it on to everyone you meet who hasn't been, didn't want to be or, more importantly, couldn't get vaccinated.

So the idiot in Sydney who didn't get the jab and was ferrying air crew around caught it. And it's now spread to all corners of the country. Places are going into lockdown right, left and centre. People can't attend funerals. Weddings are being cancelled. Holidays are being cancelled. Businesses are being stretched to the limit again and some will go under. Livelihoods are being lost. Personally it's not been easy because my wife was in a local department store at the same time as this super spreader so we had two weeks in isolation and when that ended we had to start two weeks lockdown.

And all this because of someone with exactly your attitude. Literally millions of people inconvenienced because of this 'right' not to get vaccinated.

I sincerely hope that you don't get sick. I hope that those close to you don't get sick. That your family and friends and work colleagues and neighbors stay safe. But you are personally risking their health because of your selfishness.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Not a 'true' Christian, according to at least one recent poster with 'Christian' in their profile. I thought that particular judgement was against forum rules, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I think that rule only applies to fellow members. Christians are free to "Not a true Christian" non-members to their heart's content.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,374.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Merry Christmas.

My first thought was "It's not July yet."

Then I looked at the postings down thread, and Oh Boy! AV-blowback-Day is the best Christmas gift I've gotten in years.

(Here's my XMas gift to you: "Your most frequent sparring partners in the Science section don't like you and it's not because you're a Christian.")

Upvote 0

VirOptimus

A nihilist who cares.
Aug 24, 2005
✟250,687.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Wow -- just wow.

I haven't see my taxi driver lately either.

Shame on me!

Should I get a subscription to the Pacific Daily News as well? so I can keep up on these things?

I gave you the benefit of the doubt on why you didnt get the vaccin, but as you had no excuse, well then its selfishness.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Faith isnt applicapble in the negative.

Just as atheism isnt a religion.

Well---I totally disagree with you! It is exactly in the negative. What law says otherwise? And I believe atheism is a religion!

Upvote 0

VirOptimus

A nihilist who cares.
Aug 24, 2005
✟250,687.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Well---I totally disagree with you! It is exactly in the negative. What law says otherwise? And I believe atheism is a religion!

Your "belief" is in error.

Atheism is not a religion, just as not collecting stamps is not a hobby.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.