Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,286.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am not normally one to send messages about video games, but I found a game that is very interesting. It is called Space Engine. It is game that is a full-scale simulation of the entire universe, complete with stars, planets, galaxies, nebulae, black holes, and all kinds of other phenomenon in space. This perfectly simulates God's creation! I fired it up the other day and I was blown away by the sheer size of it! Billions and billions of stars inside galaxies with planets surrounding them and there are trillions of galaxies in the game! I posted a picture from the game below, each little dot is a star that you can click on and zoom into and see up close, and many of them have planets orbiting them! The sheer size of God's creation is incomprehensible and it is accurately modeled in this game!

scr00014.jpg

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I am not normally one to send messages about video games, but I found a game that is very interesting. It is called Space Engine. It is game that is a full-scale simulation of the entire universe, complete with stars, planets, galaxies, nebulae, black holes, and all kinds of other phenomenon in space. This perfectly simulates God's creation! I fired it up the other day and I was blown away by the sheer size of it! Billions and billions of stars inside galaxies with planets surrounding them and there are trillions of galaxies in the game! I posted a picture from the game below, each little dot is a star that you can click on and zoom into and see up close, and many of them have planets orbiting them! The sheer size of God's creation is incomprehensible and it is accurately modeled in this game!

View attachment 263504
Where did or do you find this game...?

Upvote 0