Alabama
✟44,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Where is the house of Jesus's Father? What are the mansions?

In Revelation 21:2-3 it tells us where the house of the Father is. It is not located on earth, but it is located from above, and comes down from heaven (to me in a spiritual sense, the kingdom of God can reign inside of us today on earth by faith and believing in the Lord Jesus Christ). That allows God to dwell with men, and men an women with God.

Revelation 21:22-23, exclaims that the city had no need for the sun or moon to shine it it because the glory of God illuminated inside of it. The Lamb is the Light. It also says that there shall be no night with-in the city, also gates which shall never close. Nothing that is of the darkness shall enter in any of these gates. Which confirms the scripture from 1 John 1:5, God is light and there is no darkness.

Revelation 22:14-15 Exclaims that bless are those who are believers, whom are permitted to enter through the gates of the city, which God illuminates and the Lamb is the Light, but outside are the dogs---sorcerers, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idol worshipers, and all who love to live a lie.

Okay so from what we gathered we can see the Fathers house. It's the holy city, New Jerusalem, in which there are many mansions.

What are mansions? In an earthly sense mansions are big huge places of fortitude. They are also a place of habitation, for people to live with-in. My suggestion even though I am always capable of being wrong. Is that maybe these are the spiritual habitations people receive as their glory for having faith and serving God, after this life.

We could look at what Jesus Christ had said and say, in the Fathers house (there are many people living in their own spiritual habitations (resurrected spiritual body), with-in the habitation of his Father's House. Who enter the Heavenly Jerusalem where God abides, which in the city there is no darkness, and the Lamb is the Light. It's Gods home.

Now that we have figured out where the Fathers house is, and what is given to people as the resurrected spiritual body is concerned.

John 5:29 29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation/judgement/condemnation.

Jesus Christ is speaking about the resurrection here. There are two types, one of life, and one of condemnation/judgement/damnation.

If we receive the resurrection of life, it assumed that we will go and be equipped to abide in the city above with God, and receive a spiritual body from God to be able to stand with-in that light.

If people who do not care or desire nothing to do with God we can assume a spiritual body of condemnation, judgement, damnation will be given unto them. These are the ones whom are outside of the gates of Heavenly Jerusalem, which in free contextual thinking if free-will still exist after this life, maybe the ones who dwell with God can go outside of the gate to help these lost and bring them into the light.

1 Corinthians 15:
38 But
God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

40 There are also
celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

41 There is
one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body.
There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

So as we can see here, God gives a body as it pleases him. That can mean God gives a natural body as it pleases Him, and spiritual body as it pleases Him.

There are many different glories from what we read above, and we can see that the same thing is for the resurrection of the dead. There are different Glories for the dead even-so after this life.

So my basic jist of these scriptures is this.
Every one after this life is going to receive as spiritual body, which is from the Resurrection of Life, or Resurrection of Condemnation/Judgement/Damnation.

There are many people that already living in the Fathers house,
there are probably many more living outside of the Fathers house.

The Lord Jesus Christ taught us to Love God, and Love man. Living by the spirit can surely help us love our neighbor even though we are all not perfect and still fall short of the glory of God at times because of this old flesh we have.

One story I can remember though that Jesus Christ taught was about the son of perdition, and how they rejoiced when the son came back to the Father.

Thank you for reading.
Hope this was informative, maybe a little illogical :) may the grace, peace, mercy, and love of God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ be with you!

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟720,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Where is the house of Jesus's Father? What are the mansions?

In Revelation 21:2-3 it tells us where the house of the Father is. It is not located on earth, but it is located from above, and comes down from heaven (to me in a spiritual sense, the kingdom of God can reign inside of us today on earth by faith and believing in the Lord Jesus Christ). That allows God to dwell with men, and men an women with God.

Revelation 21:22-23, exclaims that the city had no need for the sun or moon to shine it it because the glory of God illuminated inside of it. The Lamb is the Light. It also says that there shall be no night with-in the city, also gates which shall never close. Nothing that is of the darkness shall enter in any of these gates. Which confirms the scripture from 1 John 1:5, God is light and there is no darkness.

Revelation 22:14-15 Exclaims that bless are those who are believers, whom are permitted to enter through the gates of the city, which God illuminates and the Lamb is the Light, but outside are the dogs---sorcerers, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idol worshipers, and all who love to live a lie.

Okay so from what we gathered we can see the Fathers house. It's the holy city, New Jerusalem, in which there are many mansions.

What are mansions? In an earthly sense mansions are big huge places of fortitude. They are also a place of habitation, for people to live with-in. My suggestion even though I am always capable of being wrong. Is that maybe these are the spiritual habitations people receive as their glory for having faith and serving God, after this life.

We could look at what Jesus Christ had said and say, in the Fathers house (there are many people living in their own spiritual habitations (resurrected spiritual body), with-in the habitation of his Father's House. Who enter the Heavenly Jerusalem where God abides, which in the city there is no darkness, and the Lamb is the Light. It's Gods home.

Now that we have figured out where the Fathers house is, and what is given to people as the resurrected spiritual body is concerned.

John 5:29 29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation/judgement/condemnation.

Jesus Christ is speaking about the resurrection here. There are two types, one of life, and one of condemnation/judgement/damnation.

If we receive the resurrection of life, it assumed that we will go and be equipped to abide in the city above with God, and receive a spiritual body from God to be able to stand with-in that light.

If people who do not care or desire nothing to do with God we can assume a spiritual body of condemnation, judgement, damnation will be given unto them. These are the ones whom are outside of the gates of Heavenly Jerusalem, which in free contextual thinking if free-will still exist after this life, maybe the ones who dwell with God can go outside of the gate to help these lost and bring them into the light.

1 Corinthians 15:
38 But
God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

40 There are also
celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

41 There is
one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body.
There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

So as we can see here, God gives a body as it pleases him. That can mean God gives a natural body as it pleases Him, and spiritual body as it pleases Him.

There are many different glories from what we read above, and we can see that the same thing is for the resurrection of the dead. There are different Glories for the dead even-so after this life.

So my basic jist of these scriptures is this.
Every one after this life is going to receive as spiritual body, which is from the Resurrection of Life, or Resurrection of Condemnation/Judgement/Damnation.

There are many people that already living in the Fathers house,
there are probably many more living outside of the Fathers house.

The Lord Jesus Christ taught us to Love God, and Love man. Living by the spirit can surely help us love our neighbor even though we are all not perfect and still fall short of the glory of God at times because of this old flesh we have.

One story I can remember though that Jesus Christ taught was about the son of perdition, and how they rejoiced when the son came back to the Father.

Thank you for reading.
Hope this was informative, maybe a little illogical :) may the grace, peace, mercy, and love of God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ be with you!

So my basic jist of these scriptures is this. Every one after this life is going to receive as spiritual body, which is from the Resurrection of Life, or Resurrection of Condemnation/Judgement/Damnation.

There are 2 resurrections ... the 1st resurrection of the saved and they are with the Lord from there on out. They receive new bodies. The saved receive imperishable bodies.

Later ... The 2nd resurrection is of the lost (condemned) they are resurrected and do not receive new bodies (they are raised in the same perishable state as when they died earthly death - they are unchanged). The battle of Gog and Magog happens .... and at the very end they are destroyed.

The God creates the new heavens and the new earth ... and the saved inherit it.

There are not 2nd chances after the 1st resurrection.

We make our decisions now ... and our decisions remain with us until our earthly death ... and/or until the Lord returns.

The story you are thinking about is the Prodigal son .... that returned to His father.

The son of prediction was Judas Iscariot (the one who betrayed Jesus)

Upvote 0

mlepfitjw

May you be blessed!
Jun 23, 2020
Alabama
✟44,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There are 2 resurrections ... the 1st resurrection of the saved and they are with the Lord from there on out. They receive new bodies. The saved receive imperishable bodies.

Later ... The 2nd resurrection is of the lost (condemned) they are resurrected and do not receive new bodies (they are raised in the same perishable state as when they died earthly death - they are unchanged). The battle of Gog and Magog happens .... and at the very end they are destroyed.

It is okay if you believe this way. The only resurrection that I know of are the only two that Jesus Christ had spoken about.

The God creates the new heavens and the new earth ... and the saved inherit it. There are not 2nd chances after the 1st resurrection. We make our decisions now ... and our decisions remain with us until our earthly death ... and/or until the Lord returns.

Okay.
The story you are thinking about is the Prodigal son .... that returned to His father.

The son of prediction was Judas Iscariot (the one who betrayed Jesus)

Originally when this statement was made, my sight was on people who were lost and then found again kind of like the loss of one sheep compared to the 99 sheep that were already with the group.

Thank you for your points of view!

Upvote 0