Visit site
✟17,283.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I just wanted to share this story and see if anyone else has had similar experiences.

So 4 1/2 years ago, I met this girl on CF in singles. She was smart, funny, cute, and a fellow Christian. We briefly dated and it didn't work out. Soon after that, God blessed me and I began running a full time ministry. Being so busy I left CF for about 4 years, then one day it struck me to login and check on everyone i used to talk to. Granted, many were not active. This girl was still here, and we began to talk. From the moment I heard her voice on the phone, I felt this overwhelming feeling of love and contentment, so now we've been dating for a few weeks. It seems now that everything has fallen into place. She is just amazing and I am truly blessed to have her in my life.

Love ya Jennie. :)

Andrew, Voice in the Wilderness Ministries

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟278,993.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I love you too, Andrew! :hug:

This was definitely a God thing. I've said before that I feel like God was just getting us ready the first time. Like preparing us for the things we needed to change in our lives and get prepared for whats to come. And now we've done that! :)

Upvote 0

Andrew12

A Knight of the Lord
Nov 4, 2010
Mainstreet, AnyTown
Visit site
✟17,283.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dari0 said:
That's too cute! happy for you guys, God does work in mysterious ways, praying that the Lord continues to work through your relationship
thanks. God really has blessed me with Jennie. I am a lucky guy.

Andrew, Voice in the Wilderness Ministries

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums