Brain Damage

Generally Medicated
Nov 14, 2002
Visit site
✟18,745.00
Faith
Christian
2 thessalonians 2

The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,<SUP> 10</SUP>and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.<SUP> 11</SUP>And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,<SUP> 12</SUP>that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

&nbsp;

Does anyone know what the lie is that seems to delude people ?

JesusServant

do not stray too far left nor right but CENTER
Dec 5, 2002
✟19,768.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Well, two meanings here.&nbsp; I believe anything that goes against the Gospel of Jesus Christ is a lie.&nbsp; But, here I believe it means that God will send strong delusion to those who already do not accept in jesus and revel in their own sin to follow their own lusts.&nbsp; I would assume the 'lie' in those scriptures goes along with ...

(2 Corinthians 4:1) Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;

(2 Corinthians 4:2) But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

(2 Corinthians 4:3) But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

(2 Corinthians 4:4) In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.