Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Biblical Origins of the 70-Nation Anti-Israel Paris Conference

I need to tell you all that the Rapture will happen before Gog & Magog war.
Because in order for the God of Old Yahwe to return with His mighty hands to punish the mutiny of mankind as He did to Pharaoh, the Holy Spirit and the church must be removed first.

So the Rapture must happen soon not because God is ruled by nations who are pushing their agenda to split Israel.

Because its actually God Himself who put the hooks into their jaws ! (its God who gather them on 15th Jan 17) and the hooks of God will draw the jaws of nations further with their armies to Israel for the feast of the vultures who shall be satisfied with the flesh.

God will honour His covenant with Abraham, Ishak and Jacob, He will punish nations who want to split His land.

Ezekiel 38:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal
4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

May Jesus bless you all HalleluYAH

Last edited:

tienkhoanguyen

non-denominational Christian
Dec 17, 2016
Houston, TX
✟1,815.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I know suffering. There was a time when I wished I would have died. I did something wrong and was caught red handed. They put me away and told me I couldn't have freedom. What kind of life would that be that you would be cut off from everyone you love! I felt no hope. I lost everything. However God is a just God. God shows through suffering that God did not approve of what you did. The allotted time each person suffers fits the crime. Once your suffering ends you have repaid your debt in full. Some people pay their debts right away like I did. I spent 10 years of my life suffering and learned a hard lesson before being let out into society again. Others may have to have their lifespan shorten by 10 years of their life. They wouldn't get to see the beauty of life for the last 10 years. I'm saved by grace. I accepted Jesus Christ early.

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I spent 10 years of my life suffering and learned a hard lesson before being let out into society again. .

Praise God HalleluYAH who has called you from darkness, the reason God gave you that 10 years is that God is still have mercy and He wish everybody to repent.

But God's patient is not forever.
7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.

8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.

9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, (1) with all power, signs, and lying wonders,

10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 (2) and for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,

12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness. (2 Thess. 2:8-11)

Flesh and blood without Holy Spirit guidance is a waste of life.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Looking forward to You posting some empirical evidence of this having happened. I'll check back on Monday 1/16.
I'm gonna go ahead and pay the light bill anyway...

Reactions: parousia70
Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Looking forward to You posting some empirical evidence of this having happened.

I'll check back on Monday 1/16.

Are you expecting the war to happen on 16 Jan ? it takes time

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have been thinking the same but keep wondering who is Gog? Gog should be buried in Israel. Some say Obama, but O isn't head of the UN.

I guess it could be Putin or Erdogan.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

kingskid

Kid of the Most High
Jan 19, 2002
VA
✟1,916.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You know, these days it seems a bit strange to think that the leader of all nations would be on the battlefield. Usually they sit behind a desk and give instructions. Of course, if God puts a hook on someone they would go regardless.

I still think the UN is something to keep an eye on. I guess they were afraid of loosing their American funding.

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That must be some Big Hook God has in their Jaws huh?

Wannsee Conference 75 years ago - First final solution
Precisely 75 years ago, on January 20, 1942, the Nazis decided at the Wannsee Conference for the Final Solution of the Jews.
DKW and Mercedes sedans stopped at the entrance to the Wannsee-Villa. "Heil Hitler" greetings, 10 men in uniform and five in civilian clothes emerged. In the big room with the Hitler bust, they sat down at a long conference table. At the center of the table was the Chief of the Security Police, SS-Obergruppenfiihrer Heydrich, and to the Kopfende Ministerialdirektor, Kritzinger. A large map of Europe with a colored representation of the spread of the German Reich showed the Jewish population density in the individual regions. The men were joking. SS bomber leader Dr. Lange boasted that his territory, Latvia, was already Jewish, and with a finger on his neck indicated that he had killed all the Jews.

Hollocaust in Latvia
603068372_small.jpg

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Its about God's covenant with Abraham, Ishak and Jacob, the land is given.

And the Multi-Ethnic, Secularists that control the land now are the rightful deed holders to that Abrahamic covenant because....?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
[QUOTE="Another Lazarus[/QUOTE]
Another Lazarus, nothing happened on Jan 15. Gog/Magog is not going to take place until after the little horn comes to power as leader of Europe. There may be a Psalms 23 war in the mean time, it is not for certain.

Upvote 0