God Will Heal the World

Llewelyn Stevenson

May 24, 2015
✟21,990.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Where is the voice that is calling the world to turn to God that he might remove this curse called covid? Have we forgotten the promises of God?

His word is a fire in my bones and I will speak it.

Did God not promise it?

Ch 7:12 And the LORD appeared to Solomon by night, and said unto him, I have heard thy prayer.

2Ch 7:13 If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;

2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

You say, “This is only applicable to the people of God.”

Then I ask, why are there not prayer meetings wherever God’s people are found calling on him day and night to remove this curse from the world?

Why am I hearing instead, “Conspiracy” and “lies” while there are those dying and suffering long term affects from this disease? Have we so little compassion?

Yet I will contend.

Did God not say, “You are mine, for I created you.”

We are all God’s people by creation whether king, president, sitting member of parliament or the least among us: a beggar on the street and this promise is applicable to each and every one.

Yet we look into ourselves for the answer to this pandemic when God has already provided us with the ways and means to be rid of it; and we curse those who suggest that faith in God through prayer and repentance is the answer that God, who made all things, has provided us. Is this truly wisdom? It is foolishness of the greatest degree.

Healing is in the atonement. Where is the gospel preacher who is telling the multitude that faith in the Lord Jesus that is applied through the commandment of God’s promise above will bring redemption? Jesus is salvation to all who will truly believe.

I hear someone say, “This is a judgement from God!”

What of it? Have you not understood from the promise with commandment above that such judgement is not to condemn but to lead to repentance so that we might not be condemned? There is no condemnation in a judgement such as this though it is truly a chastisement of the Lord and is sent to try us to see if we will obey or not.

Say to the world, “If you will humble yourself and seek God, turning from your wickedness and unbelief, he will heal the land and remove this curse.”

God promises this. You will escape if you do not neglect or despise so great a salvation. All who know the Lord know that this is true.

This I say to all, if you are willing and will humble yourself, forsaking all sin and unrighteousness; then I pray this prayer for you.

Heavenly Father, you are the only creator and true king of all mankind, and have committed this Lordship to your son: Jesus Christ. Look upon these who have bowed themselves before you and hear their prayer, remembering the promise you gave to your servant Solomon before he sinned against you and heal the earth of this dreadful curse that just won’t go away.

I, too, bow my head and ask, forgive. Forgive us all for we are very foolish and are like unlearned children who know not right from wrong.

Remember the infant, Lord, and remember the frail, and have mercy.

You have committed all power to the name of Jesus and so I ask you in Jesus’ name as he commanded. Amen.

Trust people. Trust in the name of the Lord Jesus for all power is given to him and is invested in his name for our sake; and all who believe in the name of the Lord Jesus will be saved.

Amen.

Llewelyn Stevenson

May 24, 2015
✟21,990.00
Faith
Pentecostal
You all are so self satisfied you missed the point. It is not prayer that stops the plague alone. It is repentance and faith in God. This was not a call to prayer but to repentance as the above text suggests. You do not need to ask God to remove the plague, you need to repent of sin so that God can remove it.

Jon 3:5 So the people of Nineveh believed God, and proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest of them even to the least of them.
Jon 3:6 For word came unto the king of Nineveh, and he arose from his throne, and he laid his robe from him, and covered him with sackcloth, and sat in ashes.
Jon 3:7 And he caused it to be proclaimed and published through Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste any thing: let them not feed, nor drink water:
Jon 3:8 But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands.
Jon 3:9 Who can tell if God will turn and repent, and turn away from his fierce anger, that we perish not?
Jon 3:10 And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.

If you think that this was persecution, I congratulate you on a very sheltered life.

Whether I lead a sheltered life or not is irrelevant. This is persecution as you scorned and mocked me and need to repent of your very poor behaviour.

Upvote 0

natitude

Dec 19, 2020
east of the Mississippi River
✟22,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
You do not need to ask God to remove the plague, you need to repent of sin so that God can remove it.

Do you believe that the absence of sin equates to God automatically removing all of one's problems?

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,096,346.00
Country
United States
Faith