Kansas
✟16,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
we have all gone threw grief and somtong we regret some more then others I’ve done a few things I’m not proud of we all have wether you lied to your family or friend cheated on a test or broke the law remember this 1. if you truly love god he will forgive you for the amount of sin you have caused dosent add up to the amount of others 2. you may have sinned but you learn from your mistakes making you love god more And more everyday 3. Everyday is a new day don’t look to the past everyday look forward to loving and learning about god everyday! wether you depressed committed a crime you didn’t do or just a flat out din know this god dosent think of you any less in fact this makes you a better human look forward to your life in heaven and just think of the day he died on the cross for you! (I want to hear your thoughts on wat I said here what I could have said better and wether you agree with me Take care all

Reactions: Jeshu

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i agree if you use the name Jesus rather than our love for God as the saving element. It is because of Jesus that God doesn't look upon our sins any more but freely loves us and lets us love Him back in return. The more sin we have been forgiven the more love we have received from Jesus so the more we can love Him back in return.

Good points to ponder on

Upvote 0

Bubblewrap

Sep 12, 2018
Kansas
✟16,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
i agree if you use the name Jesus rather than our love for God as the saving element. It is because of Jesus that God doesn't look upon our sins any more but freely loves us and lets us love Him back in return. The more sin we have been forgiven the more love we have received from Jesus so the more we can love Him back in return.

Good points to ponder on
Thank you!

Upvote 0