Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟116,457.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey, something that happened to me- Years ago when I was still living with my parents at their house I was in my room praying and the cat was sleeping on the bed behind me. I was praying when suddenly I felt a paw tap me on the shoulder. I turned around and the cat looked right at me and said a loud MEOW! I think God was trying to get my attention! God spoke to me through the cat!

• Friendly
Reactions: Deade

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey, something that happened to me- Years ago when I was still living with my parents at their house I was in my room praying and the cat was sleeping on the bed behind me. I was praying when suddenly I felt a paw tap me on the shoulder. I turned around and the cat looked right at me and said a loud MEOW! I think God was trying to get my attention! God spoke to me through the cat!

Dave, what do you suppose He was saying? Has His ability to communicate been hampered? I mean, years ago? God will talk with you without all the latency. It is time to set up a better connection to our Lord. I will pray about that with you.
2-pray.gif

Upvote 0