• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

god take me now

rowantree

Apr 13, 2012
UK
✟8,612.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Hi angel. I had to go out too - I'm sorry. You have the organisation that BlondieLashes has given to you, and you have the one that I gave to you. Please try to contact one of them. You need more help than we can give you in here. You have already been brave. Could you just try to go just one little bit further and contact someone who can really help you? We all live so far from you, and can only talk to you via this forum. I am troubled by the things you are telling me are being done to you, and you need if you can, to try to get help more locally with it. You can still talk to us, but it would be so much better if you could contact one of these organisations as well. Take care angel. Praying for you.

Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
Angel, if you are reading and not posting, remember that you are in our prayers, and that you are very important to us.

Post when you can to let us know you are ok. We need to know that, because we care about you very much. I know you are afraid, but we are your friends.

God be with you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hammer123

Jan 10, 2013
✟15,360.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I want to die please God take me don't want to feel like this no more or feel the pain

Oh God help this person. Please give her some peace until she is healed, let her know that one day her pain will be gone right here on earth.

Take the pain away long enough for her to know it will get better.

Reactions: Catherineanne
Upvote 0