• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

god take me now

rowantree

Apr 13, 2012
UK
✟8,612.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
(((((((((((angel)))))))))))

I don't know what to say to you to help, but I feel your pain. I so wish I could help you.

Is there any way at all that you could find a counsellor or someone to help you? You so need someone to talk to. It is OK to talk here, but so want you to be able to reach out to someone near to you for help. Love you precious sister.

Upvote 0

rowantree

Apr 13, 2012
UK
✟8,612.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
angel, all of us love you and want for you to be OK. BlondieLashes and Catherineanne have given you some good advice I would imagine as both of them are wonderful people, and I feel that they know a lot about what is happening for you. I care too. I would love for you to be able to do whatever they say would help you. Could you possibly find the strength inside of you somewhere to do whatever it is they have suggested? We ALL care and want to see you out of this awful pain and this awful situation.

I am so concerned that you are not allowed to talk to anyone face to face. I am praying for you that you can find the strength within to do whatever it is you need to do. I am rooting for you precious sister. I hold out my hand to you and I am sure others are doing the same, and I pray that you can take all of our hands and God's hand too, and we will all lead you through this, together. Take care angel, and please please do whatever it is that you need to do. May God's strength be with you. He loves you so much. xx

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
I'm almost 13 I'm sorry I didn't want upset anyone I just needed someone

So you are 12, then? You won't upset us, Angel. We are your friends, and we will help you.

Tell us whatever you can; it will help. Even just a couple of words at a time; anything you can manage.

Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
Yes. I am sorry I wanted to talk

Talking is good, angel.

Keep telling us anything you can; it will help more than you know. This will not last forever; we have to find a way to get you out of there; all you have to do is to keep on talking to us.

Upvote 0

rowantree

Apr 13, 2012
UK
✟8,612.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
angel I am so sorry I had to leave you last night as it was very late here and bedtime. I am here now though, and just like Catherineanne has said, we want to help you and as she has said, just tell us a little bit at a time. Please trust us, and let us be here for you. Thankyou for continuing to pm me last night and for trusting me. You are safe here. My pm box is always open to you and I am sure there are others here who would be happy for you to pm them. Please please keep talking to us. We care.

Upvote 0