Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,089.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Something that happened to me- Years ago when I was still living with my parents at their house I was in my room praying and the cat was sleeping on the bed behind me. I was praying when suddenly I felt a paw tap me on the shoulder. I turned around and the cat looked right at me and said a loud MEOW! I think God was trying to get my attention! God spoke to me through the cat! Maybe this is God's sense of humor?

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,180,780.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Something that happened to me- Years ago when I was still living with my parents at their house I was in my room praying and the cat was sleeping on the bed behind me. I was praying when suddenly I felt a paw tap me on the shoulder. I turned around and the cat looked right at me and said a loud MEOW! I think God was trying to get my attention! God spoke to me through the cat! Maybe this is God's sense of humor?
Cats thinks that they are gods. It was probably jealous ^_^

• Agree
Reactions: LeGato
Upvote 0

LeGato

LCMS/Crypto-Amish
Nov 17, 2021
Neuschwabenland
✟14,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
YES. OBVIOUSLY. ;)

Upvote 0