• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

God set me free

Discussion in 'Praise Reports' started by Vega1, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Vega1

Vega1 New Member

+37
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I got born again in 2017 while I was watching a Jimmy Swaggart broadcast, I got baptized in the Holy Spirit right then and there. But before that I was a very heavy drinker. Pastor Jim was praying for everyone to get healed when I was channel surfing and I found SBN and began praying. I also had a thyroid problem and a brain tumor at the time, after that healing service I went back for a checkup and the doctor said that the thyroid problem and the brain tumor was gone. The doctor told me that he couldn't find any traces of it.

And then I got water baptism shortly after that.

God set me free from 3 things! He truly is a healer.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Vega1

Vega1 New Member

+37
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I grew up in the church when I was little but I was an Atheist for a long time until I rediscovered Jesus.

3. LynnSmith

LynnSmith Active Member

+687
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Praise Him!! Thank you for sharing!!

4. Crowned Princess

Crowned Princess Sunflower Jewel

+2,085
    Christian
    Married